• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being a friend

cardplaya333

TMF Poster
Last night I was watching the football games when I heard my great friend Kay say "That tickles." I look over to see a couple of my buddies had been tickling her feet trying to mess with her. So I went over onto the floor to intervene in the situation. I sat next to Kay who was in the recliner, and I told her I would protect her feet from anymore tickling. So I put my hand over top of her feet and she's thankful for me doing this. I sat watching tv gently grazing my hand over her socked size sevens. Then I decided I would give her a little tickle, and she jumped as if she had seen a ghost. She said "hey that tickles" But she said it with some enjoyment. I said ok how about a footrub instead and she agreed willingly. I rubbed her foot and then her knee. I rubbed her socked foot for 5 minutes until I told her it might be better without her sock and she of course agreed. I peeled her sock off her heel and rubbed her heel. I pulled up to the base of her toes to reveal a beautiful tanned soft sole and foot. I rubbed her sole and then removed her sock showing her cute descending toes. I rubbed her entire foot slowly so I didn't tickle her, but I did take the time to tickle her barefoot. Kay held back her laughter under a smile. I then commented on how I could fit her entire foot in my hand. She was surprised her feet were so small. I told her I was going to take a picture to show it better. I grabbed my digital camera and she began telling me how I needed to take the pictures to show it best. I took 3 pictures to prove it to her. After I took the pictures, I continued with her footrub. I ran my fingers up and down her foot softly and slowly. I moved each toe and ran my finger between each of them. I told Kay how I was scared by this little piggy when I was little... and she said "Do it to me" and I did. I grabbed her sock off the floor and began to put it back on...Kay wiggled her toes as I pulled her sock up. I moved her left foot over and told her I needed to do the other one to keep things even. And with that I started the footrub again.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back