• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janelle's Birthday Weekend - Part 1

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
Its been awhile since I have attempted to write something but I got an inspiration to write this. The first part is kind of mushy, setting the stage. As always, I would appreciate any kind of feedback.

Janelle's Birthday Weekend - Part 1

Cocktail parties get pretty boring after awhile. Heaven knows Janelle has been to enough of them here in DC. Every friday night it seemed that a different house had one. She started out as a page in Congress when she was 18, and now at 29 running for a senate seat. Her rise up the political ladder was noticed by all the right people who were attracted to her good looks, smarts and political savvy. The men saw the fire, behind the conservative suits she always wore to work, in the red glints in the long auburn hair that she always kept pinned up and the bright green eyes. At 5' 9" and 132 pounds she definitely had curves in all the right places which would be accentuated in the different dresses she would wear for these parties. Janelle did alot of networking but after awhile it got to be monotonous with the same food, same crowd and same conversations. Tonight was no different. As she stood there with a glass of wine in her hand half listening to a older senator drone on about a bill he was writing and trying to get passed, she thought about her boyfriend Daniel. Having met at a political function a couple of years ago they have been together ever since. Handsome in his jet black hair and blue eyes he stood 6' 1" with a well toned body that filled out a suit nicely. They made a handsome couple everywhere they went.

As Janelle circled the room she thought about the coming weekend with excitement. Her 30th birthday was on Saturday and Daniel had promised an exciting and surprising weekend. She had no idea what he had in mind but knew that she was supposed to meet him tonight at the cottage he bought over a year ago. Out in the middle of nowhere the cottage was small but very cozy. One bedroom and bathroom then a open living area with a big stone fireplace dominating the room. It was funished comfortable but rustic with a well stocked kitchen. Janelle's favorite thing in the cottage was the king size four poster bed that was in the bedroom. Little did she know that her thoughts on the bed would never be the same again after the weekend. Before heading to the cottage Janelle stopped off at home and changed into jeans and a sweater for the drive. She already had her packed bag, including a surprise that she picked up for Daniel, in the trunk of her car and in a few minutes was on her way.

In the mean time Daniel was getting things ready at the cottage. He set the small dining room table for the two of them for the dinner he was having catered. Crab stuffed mushroom caps for appitizers, prime rib as the main dish accompanied with baked potato and salad. Rounding out the meal was a dark chocolate pie that was Janelle's favorite. He started a blazing fire in the fireplace before heading to the bedroom and getting prepared there. First he got the cuffs connected to the head and foot of the bed. Then he got a long leather strap and placed it under the mattress right about where the middle of Janelle's body will be. Then he tied two velcro restraints to the bottom of the bed about thigh high. As he prepared the bed he thought back about their relationship. At times he would playfully tickle Janelle, who seemed receptive to it, but he never has indulged in it as he would like. Tonight he was going to go all out and fulfill his fantasy of a long night of tickling and sex. He could picture Janelle immobile on the bed and his fingers itched to feel her soft skin. He finished off setting out a few toys to be included in the play. A couple of ostrich feathers, a sonicare, makeup brush and vibrator.

Just as Daniel finished he heard the car door close indicating Janelle had arrived. He met her at the door with a big kiss and hug and went outside to get her luggage from the car. Janelle exclaimed with delight at the set table with the beautiful floral centerpiece and the wine ready. She walked over to the fireplace enjoying the heat coming from the fire. Daniel walked back into the room. "Why don't you get washed up while I open the wine?" Daniel said. "Good idea" said Janelle. As they enjoy the mushrooms and appetizers they discuss the prior weeks happenings. As dinner was then served and more wine poured they continued the conversation. Janelle found herself relaxing more and more as dinner continued. When they were done Daniel surprised her with the pie. He had put a candle in it and lit it singing happy birthday as he carried it to the table. "I cannot believe you did all of this for me!" Janelle exclaimed. After enjoying a sliver of pie, Daniel insisted Janelle relax on the couch while he cleaned up. She sat back repleted from the meal wondering if she will be able to fit into her surprise for Daniel. After about 15 mins Daniel dimmed the lights to the room and came in carrying a bucket of ice with champagne already cold, along with two glasses. Once the champagne was poured they sat back on the couch cuddling, talking and kissing. After a little bit Janelle says "stay where you are. I have a little surprise for you". She winks as she walks toward the bedroom. Puzzled, Daniel sits back waiting to see what is in store.

All of a sudden Janelle appears into the room like a vision. She had let down her hair which hung in waves over her shoulders. She changed into a royal blue Victorian Stretch Jacquard Corset with separate, slightly padded under-wired bra trimmed with stretch black lace, waist slimming hook & eye back, mock ribbon lace-up black trim with removable garters. Daniel caught a glimse of a matching g-string. Included with the outfit was a pair of black silk stocking which connected to the garters and a pair of royal blue stilleto heels. Daniel couldn't breath from the site he was seeing. She stood there cocky and oh so sexy. Janelle walked slowly finally stopping in front of him. He reached out running his fingers lightly over the stockings starting from the ankles to the tops at the thighs. Janelle was surprised at the tickling sensation his fingers caused. A giggle escaped before she could stop it. Then Daniel took his palms and caressed up and down her legs, loving the feel of the silk beneath his hands. As he does this he leans forward and kisses her thighs where the top of the stockings meet. Noticing the response he got when his fingers ran up the legs, he slowly tickles her legs. Janelle giggles harder as she squirms trying to get away. Stopping, he stands up and runs his hands over the corset. "You look so beautiful and sexy in this outfit" he tells her as he indulges in the feel of the different fabrics in the outfit. Moving his fingers up farther he wiggles his fingers into her underarms. Janelle squealed in surprise laughing. Daniel had tickled her quickly and playfully a few times but never in a setting like this. In the back of her mind she wondered if he enjoyed it more than he usually let on. After kissing Janelle passionately, Daniel led her into the bedroom............

Mmm more, more

I for one am very glad you got inspired...

I can't contain myself for Part 2 and all those playthings to be used :p

You have a lovely way of writing thanks for posting...

:bump:

wow nice beginning..great set-up..wonder if she will go along with his plans..very nicely written, full of details and descriptions, plus a plot..can't wait to see her reactions at what he has prepared for her in the bedroom..

This looks like a real winner, although stopping where you did is such a tease.
I am waiting for part 2 with baited breath. - BRING IT ON!!

Awesome sis!! Never knew what a writer you were. Only thing I would've changed was their food... appetizers, what? Main course would've been mac-n-cheese and chicken fingers ;-) Love you!

Oh, this looks like it is going to be exciting! Nice start, very sexy details!

:2poke:

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. I am glad you like it so far and hope you enjoy part 2 even more. And to the other 408 people that read the story but never responded with a comment....thank you for taking the time to read it.

Yow.... :woot: At this rate.....the conclusion of this story just might inspire me to register to vote!!!!!

Lovin' how it's flowin' shug.......*puts chin in heels of hands.....awaiting part 2.....*

Sultrybrunette said:
Included with the outfit was a pair of black silk stocking which connected to the garters and a pair of royal blue stilleto heels. Daniel couldn't breath from the site he was seeing.

Actually, I'm having trouble breathing right now, too, never mind Daniel. Royal blue stilletto heels. Indeed... :shock:

Sultry, the beginning of this story bears your namesake, to be sure. This has all the earmarkings of a sexy, sultry, erotic adventure, that I can't wait to see you continue.

I really do love the way your mind works. Oh my. <sigh> :upsidedow :happyfloa

Hey!

Where's the rest of it?

What a major tease woman!

This story is H-O-T!!

Bring on the rest my sultry sista'!

Shadow! Thank you for taking the time to read it and the encouraging words. As a prolific writer yourself I always appreciate your thoughts. Glad you like it.

Kis....hey hon! I am so glad you found it. Its been awhile since we have talked. Really glad you like it. Part two will take a bit longer than expected due to some physical problems but hopefully it will be worth the wait. Give me a shout sometime!

My $0.02, as requested...

A very excellent start. It almost has the feel of a movie trailer as it builds us up, and leaves us eager to return to the theater.

Very sultry, erotic feel to the story line. It almost sounds like BOTH may be in for more than they bargained with how she is dressed to kill. Only time and our authoress will tell.

:::joining the line to the box office to see Part II, III, IV....however many parts it takes!:::

Wow Sultry!
What a fantastic set up for part 2.

So I am a little behind which is normal. This was very well done, especially for a non-writer, just reading it. It was so well done Sultry. Now on to part two :happyfloa

Sulllllllllllllllllllllltryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

:)

Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre goooooooooood!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....!

I love your writing style....it's like it IS you...how you write....I really love it...very real and comfortable...sexy and sensual....yes, someone said it before me, but it's true so I'm saying it again! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllly looking forward to Part 2... :smilelove

mrmiguu said:
:)

Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre goooooooooood!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....!

I love your writing style....it's like it IS you...how you write....I really love it...very real and comfortable...sexy and sensual....yes, someone said it before me, but it's true so I'm saying it again! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllly looking forward to Part 2... :smilelove

Awwww ty but ummmmm Part 2 is already posted. Give it a look. Glad you like it though.

Very hot *opens window* !
I'm with Pokey on this one...I haven't been here much lately and get to read part 2 right away! Yeay!!

Hey girl,

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!!

Very stirring and moving and sensual...how sweet and romantic...love your work!

-Lynn

A nice start Sunshine......just one little nit pick, you cannot run for a Senate seat until you ARE 30. Keep on writing.

VBREF22 said:
A nice start Sunshine......just one little nit pick, you cannot run for a Senate seat until you ARE 30. Keep on writing.

LOL ok she was working on it and remember...her birthday is that weekend so very damn close. Did you read part 2? Still working on Part 3

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back