• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: First Day of College

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Since Tickle Street was so close to T.C. University (the girl's college), that they could all easily drive there and didn't have to live in expensive dorms, they could just as easily drive home.

This is what they're all doing right before the first day of college...

Melissa's reading through her Drama book,

Ashley V. is finishing her makeup and perfecting her hair,

Emily is just waking up,

Anne is packing up her books,

Sara is still picking out an outfit,

Meghan is looking for her other shoe,

Brittany is STILL brushing her hair,

Candice is saying goodbye to her parents,

Joanna is finishing up her morning run,

And Morgan is...already there! It's always good not to be late your first day.

All the girls except Morgan were now zooming down to the college, a huge, dark blue and white college, with bricking on the sides. A huge banner saying: T.C.U. FALCON PRIDE!

Joanna gazed up at the banner, she knew she would soon be a Falcon, on many of their sports teams. Emily also looked at the banner, only thinking how dumb it was, and what prank she could play on it.]

All the girls realized how crowded this school was, as they shuffled and pushed, trying to get to their first class of the day.

Morgan was the first to arrive in her Biology class, and the professor was an elderly lady, with blonde hair and red-rimmed glasses.

"Morgan is it, well i'm glad to see someone is on time, i'm Mrs. Norman." The teacher said kindly.

"Thank you," Morgan said sweetly, and soon more students piled into the classroom.

In the crowd she noticed Anne come in. She waved to her and Anne took up a seat right next to Morgan.

"Hey Anne," Morgan whispered to her.

"Hi Morgan," Anne replied.

"Okay class, welcome to T.C. University, i'm your teacher Mrs. Norman, so let's get to work!"

Joanna arrived to her first class, Advanced Physical Education, and she found the class was full of mostly boys, with a girl here and there.

The teacher then lumbered in, it was a gigantic man, around 6 foot 8, very muscular and balding at the top of his head.

Joanna looked around the huge gymnasium, and got very excited at all the sport's equipment.

"Welcome to Photo-journalism, i am your teacher Mrs. Weekheart," The very old teacher said to the glass. In this class was Brittany, Candice, and Meghan, who all sat together.

Ashley V. and Melissa both sat silent, along with the rest of the class, at the extreme shouting of Mr. Pyne, they're U.S. History teacher.

"This is U.S. History!!!! I want a good year!!!!! No tealking, no fooling around, WE WILL LEARN!!!!!!"

Melissa slumped back in her seat, looking at Ashley V., who only frowned back.

"Bonjour class," Mrs. Dupont said, this was French class, with Sara struggling to learn the difficult language.

"Welcome to Pre-calculus," Mr. Davis said, an elderly math teacher with barely any white hair on his head. Although Emily is a bad-girl, for some reason she excelled in Math, but tryed to keep it a secret to protect her other image, of being a who-cares-about-school kinda girl.

"Okay class, class will end shortly, i have some papers to finish, so just stay in the gym, you can shoot some hoops if you want," Mr. Small, the Advanced P.E. teacher said, as he went into his office by the gym and shut the door.

Joanna looked around the gym, and saw three guys huddling around a girl. Joanna quickly went over to see the situation.

"A girl, in my Advanced P.E. class, what the heck!!" One of the boys said, mocking the timid girl.

"Yeah, what are you doing here, this is a guy's class!" The boy next to him said.

"Leave her alone!" Joann yelled, shoving the guy who made the last comment. But it didn't seem to affect him much.

"Oh look, another one," he said, pointing to Joanna.

"You think you can hang with us guys in sports?" The taller one asked.

"Yes," Joanna answered simply.

"Sounds like a challenge," one of the guys snickered.

"It is a challenge, c'mon, challenge me to anything!" Joanna taunted him, and with his pals at his back, they guy couldn't refuse.

"Okay, but first my name's Pat," he said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Joanna," she said sweetly, putting out her hand, they shook for a moment, then pulled back, the game would begin!

The challenge was basketball, who could sink the most three-pointers in one-minute.

"Go!" The boy with the watch yelled.

They were off, Pat and Joanna stood at opposing side of the same basket at the three-point line. Joanna quickly sunk three in a row, while Pat only had two. After thirty-seconds, Joanna had twenty-one, while Pat had seventeen. The seconds ticked off, and finally the minute was up.

Pat and Joanna stopped, and looke to the two boy's keeping score.

They looked sad, and shrugged.

"Joanna won," they said meakly.

"What!?" Pat yelled, as Joanna cheered.

Pat fumed with anger, but then suddenly looked calm, and huddled up with four of his pals.

Joanna wonderd what they were talking about, perhaps they were gonna challenge her to another game, whatever it was, she could take it.

They then stopped whispering, and began to walk over to her.

"Good job, Joanna, you beat me fair and square," Pat smiled, and held out his hand.

Joanna held out her hand to shake, but then Pat suddenly pulled her arm, twisted it behind her back, swooped his arm beneath her legs, and carried her off to the boy's locker-room.

"W-what are you doing Pat!!!" Joanna screamed as she tried to struggle, but couldn't prevail.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Your gonna learn not to beat me Joanna," was all Pat said as they entered the locker-room, and took her over between two rows of lockers, and laid her out on one of the long, center benches.

The four guys held her arms and legs down, in a spread eagle fashion, while Pat went to his small locker just to the left. He unlocked it, and pulled something out, rope. It was long, smooth, and white, like jump-rope, but much more strong.

He then tied it around each wrist one at a time, and then tied it to the bottom post of the bench. He repeated with her ankles, and then was done, and Joanna was totally immobile.

She felt scared, and very vulnerable since she was only wearing short tan shorts, a small red tank-top, and brown sandals.

"Let me go Pat! Now!" Joanna ordered.

Pat didn't answer, he just straddled her, and furiously began to dig his fingers into her sides, moving them in and out, up and down, all over her slinky sides through the thin tank-top.

"Hahahahahahehehhahahhehahw-whahahahhahahehesthhhhooohahahapppp!!!" Joanna's screams and laughter mixed together.

Pat's four friends just wacthed, until he looked up from the side-tickling and nodded at them. They smiled wickedly, and positioned themselves, one at each armpit and one at each foot.

The one's at her feet pulled off her sandals easily, and gazed at her perfect high-arched feet, and cute wiggling toes.

The one' at her armpits already had her smooth armpits bared, and slowly danced their fingers across the silky skin, lightly tracing little circles.

"Haaaaaahahahhahahheheehhahahahehhehaahnoooahahahehehahahah!!!!!!!!"

Joanna went beserk, bucking up and down against the wood bench, and tugging inevitably at the ropes which binded her.

Her soft brown hair bounced up and down, and thrashed left to right, and flew in all directions. Her mouth gaped into a huge 0, and laughter poured endlessly from her mouth.

The guy at her left foot began trailing his fingers deeply down her sole, and scribbled gently on her heel, while the guy at her right foot enjoyed her toes more, as all his fingers gently teased her wriggling toes.

Pat soon pulled her shirt up, revealing her bare, perfectly toned and tanned midsection, and quickly darted to her waist, where he gently but firmly squeezed.

With each squeeze Joanna's laughter would enhance and dramatically get louder. Pat soon left her waist and targeted her flat tummy, where you could faintly see signs of her six-pac muscles. Her tummy was flat and firm to the eye, but soft and smooth to the touch. Pat's fingers trailed all over her tummy, circling greatly around her tiny bellybutton, and every now and then poking one finger into her belylbutton, causing her to arch her back in ticklih agony.

The five boy's greatly enjoyed tickling this beautiful, athletic girl with such a great body, they had lost track of time, and didn't notice the dozen or so people gathered around them.

Finally, they noticed the crowd, and looked back embarassed, as was Joanna once she got her breath back.

"What's going on?" One of the people asked.

"Just foolin' around, is it second period already?" Pat said cooly, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, it has been for ten minutes," the same person replied.

"OH,okay," Pat smiled and began to untie Joanna. Once she was untied, her and the five guys walked ou of the gymnasium.

"Listen Joanna, i'm sorry about that, i was just so mad you beat me, but i guess i should control my anger better," Pat apologized.

"Just never tickle me again!" Joanna threatened and walked off in the opposite direction.

The guys then whispered.

"God that was fun!" One of them said.

"We gotta do that again," another one insisted.

Pat then looked at Joanna as she walked off, "Oh we will, we will."

THE END

how'd u like their first day of college???

Over 150 views, and not one reply?
Something about this story you don't like?
Cause if you don't like it, please tell me so i can fix it:)

I love your stories. Keep up the good work.
If you want a suggestion, how about a little more detail on the tickle torture:
1. More begging and pleading
2. More of what's going on in the heads of the ticklee and tickler
3. Maybe a little toe nibbling (that's my personal favorite)

college

I think it's going to be a good year!!!! Thank you tummyticklish.:D

Y'know, I sometimes wish Tummyticklish had the power to create reality with her stories, like with some enchanted pen or something.

I can't wait to see where college takes these girls from here! :)

Suggestions

You show real promise as an author, Tummy. I'm impressed by this series. But it needs a few refinements.

You've got 10 girls, and when my Alzheimers is acting up, I have a hard time keeping them straight. Suggest you have a little more description on the front end of each story as a reminder - just a one or two sentence sketch would be sufficient. This would also help those who are starting late and haven't read the set-up stories. Look back in this forum for Capt. Spalding's Hannah Davis stories for examples.

The suggestion about telling what's going on in people's heads is a good one. You know what ticklish feels like from the inside, so put that in the story too.

The girls are starting to jell in my mind as characters, but the guys in this story might as well be cardboard cutouts.

You've got a good variety of tickling action and good variety of physical types. There's something here for everyone. There was a poll on the forum some time back, apparently 70% of us like foot tickling best, so maybe you could shade the stories a little more in that direction.

BTW, the PE teacher Mr. Small is really my good friend Qjakal. Recognized him instantly from your description.

Strelnikov

Last edited:
Thank you so much Strelnikov for your constructive criticism. I'm sure i'll be able to use it. And for the description part, if i'm following you right, i'll add a couple sentences desrcribing the main girl(s) in the story. I understand how it could be hard to keep up with who is who, which will become even harder becasue i plan to add another girl in the upcoming future!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back