• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Moses: Tonya's Tickle Tale Preview Clip

speaking of old clips, i've been begging TIB to find some of dungeon of sensation but he can't seem to find them. I've only seen about one on here years ago and it's probally gone now so if you've got it, post it here too

Ivanho22 said:
speaking of old clips, i've been begging TIB to find some of dungeon of sensation but he can't seem to find them. I've only seen about one on here years ago and it's probally gone now so if you've got it, post it here too

Well hopefully I don't upset TIB by posting these two samples, one of which (not sure) is definately Dungeon of Sensations.

Historical note these are two of the first clips I ever downloaded from the web (both dated November 2000), so the quality is not what you are used to.

Attachments

• vc1.mpeg
    712 KB
dont know why, but for some strange reason the downloading just stops!

cud u please look into this? and if possible, cud we just get a direct link to the clip instead of rapidshare?

Not trying to be an ass here but... I'd appreciate it if you kind folks did not post clips or preview clips to full length movies that we don't sell anymore. It's like, what's the point? The person who watches them cannot order the full length movie from us so it amounts to just a big tease.

I appreciate your consideration on this issue. It just makes it easier that we won't have to get 100 emails saying "Where on your site can I purchase the vhs or dvd of Dungeon of Sensations?"

:)
Thanks

So....do you want me to remove the link?

tickler_n_black said:
Not trying to be an ass here but... I'd appreciate it if you kind folks did not post clips or preview clips to full length movies that we don't sell anymore. It's like, what's the point? The person who watches them cannot order the full length movie from us so it amounts to just a big tease.

I appreciate your consideration on this issue. It just makes it easier that we won't have to get 100 emails saying "Where on your site can I purchase the vhs or dvd of Dungeon of Sensations?"

Thanks

Nah. Not necessary. You had good intentions.
Just nothing like that in the future please.

Oldie but a goldie! Thanks for keeping the clip up. Love to see those beautiful underarms tickled!! :twohugs:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back