• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power of Two (part 5)

anubis111

TMF Regular
Here is the next inslallment, comments please!

The Power of 2 pt 5

It had been a week since Kate was tickled out of her mind. "I swear I'll get revenge!" she growled. Hannah had been relaxing in her hot tub when she heard teh phobe ring. It was her boyfriend saying he would be coming over soon to take her out. Hannah quickly ran upstairs and found some clothes. She put on a white turtleneck shirt which exposed her perfect little navel. She also put on a short jean miniskirt and some golden highheels. There was a knock at the door. Hannah got up to answer it. As she openes the door, she saw a person all in black with a gun. Hannah tried to run but the intruder shot her with his dart gun, knocking her out cold. When she awoke she had been tied up standing, with her hands above her head. Her bounds kept her lean form stretched taught, she couldn't move at all. Suddenly she heard a loud creaking, and hear footsteps walking towards her. Looking up, Hannah saw a woman all in black staring down at her. She wasn't very tall and she had piercing blue eyes that were colder then ice. "Wh-who are you!" demanded Hannah as the masked figure entered the completly dark room. "It's time for my revenge now darling!" the figure said as they walked towards the door. Hannah knew that voice from somewhere, "KATE?" asked Hannah in a fit of nervousness. The lights flipped on and Hannah could see that she was right, it was Kate. "I am here to get my revenge from last time Hannah!" said Kate mennacingly. Hannah's eyes grew wide at the sound of this news. "Nikki will be here soon." said Hannah in a hopefull voice. Then Hannah heard a small groan. She looked to her right and saw that Nikki was standing there tied up like she was. "Oh and I'm not alone either." said Kate as Melanie and Lisa walked in.

"Now lets start with you Hannah." Kate said with a grin. "I liked that game you played with me when you tied me up. Wanna play?" Kate asked sarcastically. She then walked over to Hannah and began to stroke her neck. Luckly, Hannah was wearing a turtleneck so she didn't feel anything. "This will never work Kate." Hannah said as Kate moved down to tickle her stomach. "Oh look you wore a bellysdhirt!" Kate exclaimed. She then began to stroke her fingers over Hannah's stomach. "Kootchy kootchy KOO, Hannah. I'll bet NEXT time you'll think twice about tickling me!" Kate said. Hannah just stood there holding in her laughter and stared Kate straight in the eyes. Kate then began to lightly tickle Hannah's arm then moved back to her somewhat exposed stomach. Hannah was slowly losing it and began to smile. "Ouh oh! Is that a smile I see Hannah?" Kate asked. She then put her hands up Hannah's shirt and tickled Hannah right below her ribs. "Hahaha" Hannah laughed. "Lets take off that shirt of yours." Kate said and lifted Hannah's shirt off of her then ripped it revealing a lacy white bra. "Now its my turn to make you laugh." Lisa said as she stepped forward. Lisa started to tickle Hannah across her chest then moved to her neck and under her chin. Hannah just kept a straight face. She knew she couldn't win but would try her best to hold out. Lisa then scribbled her fingers across Hannah's ribs cauesing a smile to fomr on Hannah's face. Lisa then moved to righ behind Hannah's ribs then quickly began to stroke her finger across hannah's stomach. "Tickle tickle Hannah, I'm gonna tickle that little belly of yours all day." taunted Lisa. Hannah didn't say a word, for she was on the bring of laughing. Hannah's smile grew wider. "Mmmmmm...hehehehehehehehehehehehe!" giggled Hannah who was unable to hold it in anymore. Lisa kept running a finger up Hannah's ribs, making Hannah laugh even louder. "Hhehehehehehahaha!" she laughed. Lisa stopped tickling her then bent over and pulled Hannah's skirt down. The girls looked in awe as they saw Hannah in a sexy white bra with matching panties.

"Mmmmm! Look at that body! I can't wait to get my hands on you!" said Melanie. She walked forward and smiled at Hannah wh was becoming very nervous. She knew that Melanie was a very exelent tickler, and it wouldn't be long before she lost her bra. Melanie then ran a finger across Hannah's belly and began to tickle her behind her ribs. Melanie then tickled Hannah's stomach with one hand and tickled her leg with the other. Hannah began to silently giggle, her stomach mussles contracting very fast. Melanie then tickled up Hannah's leg, and went back to tickling her stomach. Hannah continued to silently laugh as Melanie spider tickled her all over her belly. Melanie then moved up and tickled Hannah's neck. Hannah looked up and began to laugh harder inside. Melanie seeing this, quickly tickled Hannah from inside her underarm to the inside of her legs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHE!!" laughed Hannah. Melanie tickled Hannah even more by tickling her between her ribs and underarms. "NOHOHOHO STOOOP!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAA!" Hannah screamed. Melanie then removed the bra from a giggling Hannah. Hannah then tried to kick Melanie but kate caucht her feet before she made contact. Kate then grabbed Hannah's other leg and stepped on a chair so that Hannah was facing down with her feet parallell to the floor. Kate then removed Hannah's shoes and began to lightly stroke her feet from top to bottom. Hannah tried to get her feet loose but it was no use. Lisa then walked under Hannah, reached up and began to scribble her fingers across Hannah's stomach. "Wow what a tan, ticklish tummy you have here." Lisa said as she continued to ticle Hannah. Hannah began to smile. "Lets see thoe pearly whites Hannah babe!" saif Melanie who walked over and began to tickle Hannah's ribs. Hannah began to grin widely and laugh silently. "Aww is Hannah ticklish?" asked Lisa as the girls quickened thier pace. Hannah closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. Lisa and Melanie then pulled out a duster and tickle Hannah with the duster and thier free hand at the same time. "Whats the matter Hannah, does this tickle?" asked Kate. Hannah couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing. "YEHehehehehehehehehehehehehehheeeessss!" screamed Hannah. "IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!" Hannah laughed. Kate put Hannah's feet under her arms then removed Hannah's panties, tickling Hannah's ass and legs as she pulled them off.

"Your turn Nikki!" said Kate happily. "No please, I'll do anything, just don't tickle me! I'll help you guys even!" begged Nikki. The girls thought about it. "We'll see. said Kate. "But for now, its tickle time!" she said. Nikki was wearing a white tanktop which showed off half of her stomach, and a pair of extreamly short shorts. Kate walked around the back of Nikki and began to run her fingers up and down Nikki's undrearms. A huge smile had awlready formed om Nikki's face. "Oh going to laugh awlready are we?" taunted Kate. She then walked back in front of Nikki and began tracing circles around her hips and sides. "Hehehehee!" giggled Nikki. She had her shirt removed which showed off her hot pink bra. Lisa stepped up next. "Here we go!" she said and began to tickle Nikki's neck and sides. Nikki managed to keep a staright face this time. Lisa then tickled Nikki's ribs with one hand while spider tickling her stomach with the other hand. Nikki then showed signs of laughing when Lisa began to dig into each of her sides. "Hehehehehehehahahahaha!" she laughed as Lisa squeezed her sides and tickled furiously. The next thing she knew, Nikki had her pants taken off, which left her with only her hot pink bra and panties. Melanie then walked over. "Your in big trouble Nikki, cause I know your one secret spot that will have you howling with laughter." Melanie grinned. "NO PLEASE NOT THAT!!" Nikki yelled but Melanie didn't listen. She then walked over and tickled Nikki under her bra, on the very front of Nikki's ribs. Nikki's face grew pale, then a giant grin formed on her face and she began to whip her head wildly. "Told ya honey, now come on, lets hear you giggle." Melanie teased. "Come one little Nikki lets hear your cute laugh! Kitchy kitchy kitchy! Tickle tickle tickle!" Melanie taunted as she picked up the pace. Nikki then pulled herself up as far as she could but fell forward and lost all strength. "NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEH! PL-PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEESE!" Nikki howled as the tickling got worse. Melanie then was hit by an awful oder. She looked down and saw that Nikki had soaked her panties. "Whoops!" said Melanie as she backed away. Nikki's bra then came off which exposed her breasts as well as more of her ribs. All three girls looked at eachother, smiled, then began to wiggle thier fingers in the air. "BAD BAD Kate!!! You soaked your panties! You are such a naughty girl!!! You know what we do to naughty girls Nikki? WE TICKLE THEM!" said Kate and the girls then went to work. Lisa pulled down on Nikki's feet, stretching her out even more. Kate and Melanie then stopped infornt of Nikki, whose eyes were huge. "You want us to stop tickling you?" asked Kate with a smile on her face. Nikki slowly nodded yes. "Well then," continued Kate, "All you have to do is...." Kate paused. After a few moments Nikki asked nervously "Do what?" Kate smiled. "Easy, LAUGH!!" she screamed and with that Kate and Melanie began to wiggle thier fingers all over the front of Nikki's ribs. Nikki lapsed into silent laugher and shook her head. Kate walked around the back of Nikki, reched around and began to tickle the front of her ribs harder then ever before. Nikki threw her head back and laughed but no sound came out. Hannah watched in horror as Nikki tried desperatly to laugh but was soo ticklish on that part of her ribs that she couldn't laugh. Nikki bounced up and down trying to laugh but it tickled so much she couldn't make a sound. Kaye and Melanie then turned on the afterburners and kicked up the tickling as far as it could go. Nikki's stomach was heaving so fast now that her whole body shook. The girls watched as Nikki laughed heteryically. Finally to Hannah's relief, Nikki passed out and went limp.

"HOLY FUCKLING SHIT!!" Kate yelled. "I NEVER knew she was that ticklish." Melanie smiled and sat down to rest her aching fingers. "Oh yeah, there is one spot on every persons body that will make them go nuts. It tickles soo much that you are incapable of laughing." she explained. "Like for me, its right in the middle of my feet." Melanie explained further. "Oh right where my hips meet my legs will KILL me!" said Kate. "If you get my stomach at the exact right spot, I'll go crazy." said Lisa. Hannah knew that if anyone tickled her right below her ribs with both hands she would die. The girls then tied Nikki and Hannah even tighter. They put cuffs on thier feet and stretched the girls out so far that Hannah was on the verge of pain. Neither girl could move an inch anywhere. "Hey guys, lets find where Hannah's spot is!!" suggested Lisa. Hannah's eyes almost popped out of her head. "It has to be somewhere around her ribs since she goes crazy if yo touch them." said Melanie. "lets start from the top adn work down." suggested Kate and the others agreed. "Let me do it and we'll see how long she lasts." said Melanie. She then started to tickle Hannah right above her ribs near her underarms. Hannah let out a little squeak. "Tickle tickle, lets find your tickle spot!" sang Melanie as ahe slwoly moved down. Hannah could feel Melanie's warm hands gliding down to the top of her ribs. "Hehehehehe!" Hannah began to giggle. "Aww comeone let hear a real laugh!" teased Melanie. She then paused. "Lets see if you share Nikki's weakness." said Melanie as she wiggled her fingers near Hannah's face. Mel then dug her fingers into the front of Hannah's ribs causing her to explode with laughter. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAH!!" laughed Hannah. "It looks like you got it!" said Kate. Melanie shook her head, "No, I think I can find it." she said running her fingers down Hannah's ribs. Every time Melanie got close, Hannah laughed a little louder. As Melanie got down to the last two ribs on Hannah's sides, Hannah let out a gasp. "Ohh I think I know where it is!" said Melanie in surprise. "Hey Hannah, what would happen if I did this?" she asked and furiously tickled Hannah right below the ribs, near her sides. Hannah burst out into defaning laughter. "NONONONONONONO! NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Hannah laughed. "Hey girls! Watch this! I found it!" yelled Melanie over Hannah's booming laughter. Melanie then moved behind Hannah and tickled her spot as hard as she could. Hannah only laughed aloud for about two more seconds then went inaudible. Hannah tried to move but she couldn't. The rest of the girls giggled with glee as Hannah whiped her head around. Lisa and Kate then joined in causing Hannah's whole body to shake so hard that it vibrated causing the girls fingers to tickle her even more. After about twenty seconds Hannah felt her bladder filling up very fast.

Just as the tickling got to its worst Nikki woke up and saw Hannah engoulphed in laughter. Melanie noticing that Nikki was awake smiled. "See what your passing out has done to your friend Nikki? Do you see how extreamly ticklish she is? Just to make you suffer we are gonna tickle Hannah on her spot for the next hour while you watch, then when she wakes up we'll do the same to you." threatened Melanie. Nikki could onnly watch as Hannah was tickled soo much that by then end of twenty minutes she was drenched in sweat and piss. After thirty minutes Hannah was still laughing. Nikki began to cry. "Dont worry Nikki babe, it'll be your turn very soon." said Melanie. "I'm gettin hungry, you guys wanna eat?" Kate asked Lisa and Melanie, "Sure!" the two girls said in unison. "We'll see yo girls later!" said Kate as they walked away. "Hannah I am soo sorry for gettign you caught up in this." said Nikki apologetically. Hannah tried to pull herself down but couldn't do it. The girls hung there for another half hour. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Lisa's little brother. "What the hell?" he said as he took one look at the girls. "Please you have to ley us go!" said Nikki as the boy stood staring, awestruck. "Whats in it for me?" asked the boy. "Please just let us down, Lisa and the others could be back any minute!" said Hannah. The boy smiled and walked closer. "Not really, they actually went out to some bar so they won't be back for a while. Which means..." the boy hesitated. "Means what?" asked Nikki quickly. The boy thought about it for a few seconds. "Lets make a deal, I get to tickle you guys for ten minutes each then I'll let you go." the boy proposed.

The girls looked at eachother hesitantly. "Fine." said Hannah. The boy smiled and looked down. "What?" asked Hannah. The boy continued to stare at the floor. He then started to blush and said, "I just think........ that your really pretty is all." he said, sounding embarassed. Hannah didn't know what to say. THe boy then walked over and stood by Hannah. "Umm just to let ya know, I kinda got a thing for upperbodies." he said. After a few moments the boy looked up. He then began to lightly scratch around Hannah's navel, raking his fingers across her taught belly. "Come on now, you can do better then that." said Nikki. The boy smiled and began t o tickle faster. Hannah shot Nikki a dirty look but quickly turned her head. The boy was now stroking her ribs with two fingers. A wide smile grew on Hannah's face. "Oh you're almost there! quickly lightly ticle her right under her ribs!" Nikki said to the kid. The boy quickly moved his fingers from Hannah's sides to right below her ribs and began to lightly tickle her. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Hannah. "Ok now its your turn!" he said to Nikki. "Wait! Don't you wanna keep tickling Hannah?" asked Nikki hopefully. "Actually, I heard you guys earlier and it sounded like my sister was tickling you on your ribs and you just went nuts!" said the boy quickly. "NO! YOU WOULDN'T!!' yelled Nikki but it was too late, for the next ten minutes Nikki was laughing her head off as the boy lightly feathered her ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!! P-P-PLEASE!! STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" laughed Nikki. After the ten minutes was up the boy let the girls go. "Thanks soo much kid!" said Hannah as they left the house.

"How are we gonna protect ourselves now?" asked Nikki as the girs walked up the street. "There is only one thing that will teach them a lesson, we have to tell the TTT about thier most ticklish spots." said Hannah nervously. Neither of the two liked the idea very much but they both agreed it had to be done. "Its getting dark, maybe if we hurry we can get this over with and find a hotel." said Nikki. The girls quicklened thier pace and got to the door of the TTT. *bang* *bang* *bang* Nikki pounded on the door. The girls then saw Chad open the door. "Hello ladies, what can I do for you?" he asked. The girls stepped in and told Chad about how the other three girls talked about how they were deathly ticklish in certain spots. They however left out the part about themselves. "This is very interesting indeed. Thank you for your cooperation girls. Its getting kinda dark, why don't you girls stay here?" Chad asked. Seeing the looks on the girls faces he smiled. "Don't worry the TTT doesn't meet today, you girls will be fine. I'll send someone out first thing tomorrow to collect out little tickle bugs." he said. The girls were very tired and it was a long walk. "You say the TTT doesn't meet today?" asked Hannah. "Yes that is correct." Chad answered. The girls then agreed and walked to a room with a bed. "I dind't say anything about tomorrow though." Chad said to himself as the girls got out of earshot.

As the girls walked down the hall they started to have second thoughts about staying. "Are you sure we'll be ok here Hannah?" asked Nikki. Hannah gave a nervous look. "Sure" she said "I mean there isn't anyone here so we'll be fine." The girls went to bed and slept. The next day the girls were still asleep. Chad snuck in and tied the girls down. He then went to the bottom of the bed and removed Nikki's socks. Nikki stirred but didn't wake up. Chad smiled and slowly began to stroke the bottom of Nikki's feet. Nikki giggled in her sleep but didn't wake up. Chad then walked over and pulled off the covers of the bed. He noticed that Nikki's pajama top, which was short awlready, had ridden up to expose her whole stomach. Chad then began to trace circles around Nikki's navel. "Hehehe!" Nikki giggled but still didn't wake up. "Rise and shine my sleeping beauties!" Chad called out. As the girls woke up, they noticed they couldn't move. "Chad! I thought you said there wasn't anyone here today!" Hannah said angerily. "No" said Chad with a smile on his face, "I said there wasn't anyone here YESTERDAY." Hannah became very angery. She knew they should have just found a hotel. "You'll be happy to know that we found your friends and they are in a different room. I have something special planned for each of them, lets watch." Chad said as he turned on a video screen and left the room. The girls watched the live feed.

As Melanie awoke she noticed that she wasn't at her house anymore. She had been very pissed that the girls got away and she punished her brother for letting them escape. Just as she noticed that her ankles were in stocks she heard another voice moan. She looked up and saw that she was sitting in a pair of stocks with her feet facing another person and thier feet facing hers. The other girl sat up. "Where am I?" she asked. "And who the hell are you?" Before Melanie had a chance to answer, Chad walked into the room. "Ladies, I am going to make this as simple as possible. As you both know there is a spot on your feet that. if tickled, will send you into hesterics. Your job right now is to findout eacxtly where that spot is on the other persons feet and tickle it. First person to faint or have an accident loses. Good luck." he said and with that Chad left. "I don't get it." said the girl. "Its simple," Melanie explained. "Our feet our facing eachother and we can't reach them. In order to become free, we need to tickle eachother on the foot untill one of us either faints or has an accident." The other girl looked in horror. "What happens if you lose?" she asked. "Then Chad will probably tie you up and tickle torture you untill he is happy." Melanie explained. The girl looked at Melanie in horror. "Oh and just to let you know, you can't win because I am a professional tickler so get ready to laugh!" Mel said. But before she had time to do anything, the other girl began to tickle her feet. "Hey, hehehehehehehe, no fair! Hehe!" giggled Melanie. "Tickle tickle Melanie!" the girl teased and began to tickle her right in the middle of her feet. Melanie's eyes grew big. "NOHOHO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOT THEEHEHEEHEHEEHEERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH P-P-PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOHOHOHOHOHOP!" Melanie laughed as her worst spot was tourtured. She then quickly fought back and tickled the girl right under her toes. Luckily for Melanie this was the girls sweet spot. The girl suddenly fell back in a fit of laughter. "O GOD! O GOD! O GOD! O GOD! O GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STAND IT! HAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH! PLEASE, NOHOHOOHOHEHEHEHEHEHE!! NOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOPP!!!!!" the girl screamed and laughed as Melanie tickled viciously. The girl managed to sit up and then dug her fingers into the middle of Melanie's feet and tickled as hard as she could. Melanie immediatly went crazy. "STOP! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! EEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! OOH! OOH! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEY! NOT THERE! OOOOOH! NOT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I'M TOO TICKLISH! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY FEET! NO! NOT MY FEET! AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON'T! DON'T TICKLE ME RIGHT THERE OOH! OOH! NO THERE! THAT'S SO TICKLISH, RIGHT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! OH, NO! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEEEEEEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE KILLING ME! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! NOT THERE! I CAN'T STAND THAT! DON'T! NOT THERE! STOP! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! STOP! OH, PLEASE STOP! I'M TOO HAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH FOR AAAAAAAAGH THIS! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! PLEASE HEHEHEHEH NO HAHAHAH MORE PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEASE! NOT THE MIDDLE OF MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEET! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! DON'T! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! THAT REALLY TICKLES! STAHAHAHAHAHAAAP! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAGH! EEHEEHEEHEEHEE! OH! OH! OH! STOP IT, PLEASE! I CAN'T AHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THIS ANYMORE! YOU'RE HAHA HAHAHAHAHA KILLING ME! EEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! NOT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEK! NO! NOT THERE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME!" Melanie laughed and howled as the girl tickled her feet right on the sweet spot. Melanie clawed at her feet but couldn;t stop the tickling. Then Melanie started to tickle the girl again on her feet. This caused the girl to tickle harder and faster then before. Sure enough Melanie went into silent laughter and five minuted later was out like a light.

All of a sudden the channel changed on Hannah's and Nikki's tv and they saw Kate on a bed, instocks up to her inner thighs with her legs spread eagle. "What the hell?" Kate gasped. She then saw a girl opposite her who looked eactly the same in the stocks. Immediatly knwoing what she had to do, Kate brgan to tickle the girl's hips. The girl however didn't move. The door opened and Chad walked in. He went over to the girl and checked her pulse. "Must have been alergic to chloroform." he said and released the girl. Turning back to Kate he said, "You lose auotmatically."

"Lisa won before you woke up so there is some feshmeat. Now that you two know the rules, and both of you share a sweetspot on the same part of your body, go at it." Chad said. "Promise me one thing," Hannah said to Nikki, "If you lose don't go crazy and get revenge like every day." Nikki laughed, "I promise, so lets get it on!" she said. The girls hands were released. Nikki and Hannah clashed in the middle of the room. Nikki flipped Hannah onto her back and began to tickle her sides intensely,
"YEEAAHHAHAHHAAHAH HAAA EEKK NOOO IT TICKLES SO MUCH!!" Hannah cried, Nikki struggled to hold Hannah down as she kicked her legs frantically, this time Nikki lifter up Hannah's shirt and dug her fingers deep and massaged Hannah's sides which caused even more high-pitched giggles as Hannah broke out into hysterical laughter. "NOO HAHAHAHAHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLE- HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!" Hannah then dived in pinning Nikki to the floor. Hannah then, putting her knee's on Nikki's shoulders, began to tickle her neck, this made Nikki curl up with laughter and Hannah knew she had got her now. At this point Hannah pulled up Nikki's top and tickled her upperbody, Nikki cackled into a fit of laughter, "EEEKKK YAAANOOO YAYAYA HAHAHAHAH GEDDOFFFFF HAA HAA AARGHH HHAHAHA" cried Nikki. Both girls got back up. Hannah then got Nikki in a headlock and swept her off her feet easily. As Nikki was falling, Hannah had a death grip on her shirt. *RIP* Nikki's shirt ripped exposing her bare top. Nikki was down and Hannah moved in. Hannah tickled hard on Nikki's exposed ribs, "You can't hold on forever! Just let it out……. Scream with laughter like I know you want to." said Hannah threataningly. Nikki shook her head and started to jerk her legs up and down trying to stop the tickling. "Come on! Tickle tickle! I know your dying to laugh." Hannah teased somemore. She then began to scratch her long nails across the front of Nikki's ribs. "EEEEKKKK EEHHHEEEHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA AARGGHHHHH OHHHEHAHHAAHAA AHAHHHAHA!! YYYYEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH YAAHAHHAHAHA OHHH HOOO HEHEHE AHHAAHAHAHAH DON'T TICKLE MYYYYYY RRRIIIIIBBBBSSSSSSSSS! HAHAHA AAARRGGHHH HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAH GOD NOOOOOOO HEHEHHAA YOU BITCH HEHEHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT PLEASEEE HEHEHAHHA AARGHHHH HOOO HEHEHA AOHHH HAHAHAHAHA EEEKKKKK!AHAHAH HAHAHA OH GOD STOP HEH AHA HEELPPPMEEEEEEEEEEE HEHE AHAHAHAHAA!!" Nikki laughed. Hannah had tickled Nikki so badly that she passed out.

"So it will be Melanie, Kate, Nikki, and our new guest, Steph, in a no holds barred tickle fight!" announced Chad over the intercom. All of the girls had been tied back up. Chad continued to speak, "The rules are simple, tickle eachother untill one person gives up or faints. The only thing you girls can use are your bodies and the walls, wich will be filled with the many tickling hands of the other girls." Chad said. Then all the doors opened simaltaniously and four TTT members for each girl came in and took them to the ring. Each girl having some type of loyalty, didn't run away. Soon Nikki, Kate, Melanie, and Steph were put in opposite corners. Nikki had a plan. She would head straight for Melanie, knock her down, take off her shoes and tickle her feet. "GO!" Chad said and all the girls started to slowly move inward.

Kate and Melanie ignored Nikki and went straight for Stheph. "Oh it looks like we got some fresh meat!" exclaimed Kate. The two girls then dove and knocked Shteph down and pinned her to the floor. "Hmmm since Lisa won against you, that means that your spot is on your tummy," Melanie said as Steph stared back in fear. "And speaking of tummys," Kate interjected and raised up Stephs shirt, exposing Stephs very tan stomach. "Oh wow! Look at that Melanie! This is what I call a tan ticklish tummy!" Kate smiled. "Lets explore and see if we can find that one special place." Melanie said as she lowered her fingers to Steaphs stomach. "Please, no! I'm way too ticklish!" Steph screamed. Kate and Melanie just smiled and began to lightly tickle her stomach. Steph immediatly began to smile and tried to hold it in. "Ohh I think I know where it is!" said Melanie in surprise. She then began to tickle Steph on either side of her navel. "HAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Steph laughed. This had gone on for about five minutes when Nikki noticed that Melanie's feet were stickling out. So she slowly made her way over and tried to remove Melanie's shoe. Suddenly Melanie turned around and knocked Nikki down. "You don't really think we forgot about you did you?" Melanie asked. She then ordered Steph to hold Nikki's arms above her head. Not wanting to be tickled again, Staeph did what she was told.

Kate then pulled off Nikki's shirt, showing off her perfect body. "Now doesn't this seem familure?" asked Melanie as she sat on Nikki's waist. Melanie then began to tickle Nikki from her navel to her underarms and back down. Tickle tickle, tickle that tummy!" Melanie teased. Finally she could take it no more and Nikki once again burst out into a fig of giggles. "AAAAHHH AHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE AAHHHHHHAHAHAHA. STOP...HAHAHA...OHHHH S-STOPPPPP T-T-TICKLINGGG MEEE !! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE!" Nikki laughed. "But you seem to be enjoying it, I mean look how much you're laughing!" Kate said as she joined in. STOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOP!! I'LL GET YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" laughed Nikki as her stomach was tickled relentlessly by twenty fingers. The two girls stopped and smiled. A look of great fear spread on Nikki's face. OH NO! MELANIE YOU WOULDN'T!!" screamed Nikki as she realized what they were going to do. "What you mean this?" asked Kate and began to slowly stroke Nikki's ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!! P-P-PLEASE!!" Nikki begged through her giggles. "My my my....Nikki has very ticklish ribs!!! I absolutely love tickling you!" said Melanie as she spidertickled Nikki's ribs. "STOP! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I'M TOO TICKLISH! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY RIBS! NO! NOT MY RIBS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON'T! DON'T TICKLE ME ON MY RIBS OOH! OOH! NO THERE! THAT'S SO TICKLISH, RIGHT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! OH, NO! STAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! NO! NOT THERE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE! IGIVE! I GIVE!" Nkikki screamed in ticklsih laughter.

Chad looked very happy. "Now for your punishment, girls you get to tell me how you want Nikki tied up and then I'll let you do anything you want to her." Chad said. "NOOOO!" Hannah yelled and tried to hit Chad. "For that little outburst Hannah, you can wiat somewhere else and listen to teh whole thing!" said Chad as they walked along, escorted by ten TTT memebers. When they got to the room everyone took a vote. "I say we tie her up and hang her from the ceiling, and make it soo tight she can't move." said Melanie. Everyone thought about it then agreed. Nikki and Hannah knew what was going to happen. "I'm sorry." Hannah mouthed as she was taken to another room. Nikki fought the whole time she was being tied up. She even gave a few of the TTT members bloody noses. Finally Nikki was suspended and stretched so tight that she could only move her head. The girls then removed every aritcle of Nikki's clothing exept for her panties.

"You are such a naughty girl trying to tickle me back there." said Melanie as she walked closer to Nikki. "It looks like you will have to be punished." Nikki hung there in complete nervousness and dread. As Melanie was talking to Nikki, Kate had snuck up behind Nikki and started to run her fingers down Nikki's back. "HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHA!! EEEEEEEEEK! THAT TICKLES!" giggled Nikki as Kate tickled her up and down her back. "I am so jelous of your body, Nikki." said Lisa "I mean just look at you, you're perfect. A thin tan tummy, delecate ribs, perfect breasts, a very curvy body, a slim waist, a cute little bellybutton, and perfect feet. All which I know are very ticklish." Lisa stared for a moment at Nikki's body. Then she bent down and began to stroke Nikki's feet. "PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEASE! NOT THE FEET! OOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHA!" Nikki burst out into laughter. She stopped and Kate began to tickle Nikki's sides relentlessly. She could feet Nikki's mucssles tighten as she squezzed her sides. "OOOH GOOOOD NOOOO!!! IT TICKLES TOOO MUCH!!! OOOH!!! AHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! PLEEEASE! STOOOOP!!!" Nikki screamed as ticklish sensations shot up her sides. The next up was Steph. She walked up to Nikki and looked into her eyes. She then put her hands on Nikki's tanned stomach and began to tickle her ever so lightly. Hannah closed her eyes and tried to fight off the sensation to laugh, it tickled soo much! Steph then began to trace little circles around Nikki's navel. This drove NIkki insane as she let out a few giggles. Steph looked pleased asn began to spider tickle all over Nikki's stomach. "HAHAHAHA! PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS! HEHEHEHEHE!" Nikki giggled, this girl was a master at tickling Nikki so that she was on the verge of laughing every time.

Steph then moved behind Nikki and fluttered her fingers inside Nikki's underarms. "Mfffffffff!" NIkki tried to hold in her laughter. Steph continues to tickle NIkki under her arms but started to move her hands in a circle. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Nikki laughed as she was overcome with ticklish sensations. "Ohh look at her go!" proclaimed Lisa as Nikki laughed harder and harder. Steph then stopped to give Nikki a rest. Melanie then stepped forward and wiggled her fingers in the air. "Tickle tickle Nikki's tummy!" she sang as she slowly moved forward. Melanie then stopped walking forward and extended her fingers towards Nikki's trembaling stomach. Nikki then sucked in her stomach, trying to prevent Melanie from touching it. As she did so her skin tightened and exposed her ribs even more then before. Melanie and Steph locked eyes, Mel gave a slight nod and Steph quickly began to run her fingers lightly up and down the front of Nikki's ribs. There was no hope of Nikki holding in her laughter as she burst out in hesterics. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAH! YAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, DON'T TICKLE ME THER- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , TOO MUCH HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!" Nikki laughed and whipped her head from side to side as Steph kept lightly tickling her ribs. Steph continued to tickle Nikki's ribs, sparatically incresing the level of tickling and sending Nikki into small fits of silent laughter. The other girls watched as Steph tortured Nikki. Nikki desperatly needed a break. She was being pushed past her limits, she would be on the verge of fainting but Steoh would bring her right back with a seires of intesnse rib tickles. "GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STEPH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE- HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP AHAHAHAHAHA!! TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, TOO MUCH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BREATH, HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TICKLES HEHEHAHAHAH TOO EHEHAHAHEAHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHEHE MUCH! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nikki would beg and beg, but steph kept tickling her.

Steph was very peoud of herself, she was doing, in her opinion, a great job. The best thing though was that Steph knew that she was nowhere near her potential. SHe knew all the ways to make a person laugh and beg for mercy. She could make someone go from totally calm to laughing uncontrlablly. She could make someone have an accident with a few short tickles. Steph knew every tecnique and spot on a persons body to drive them absolutly mad. Her only weakness however, was her insanley ticklish stoamach, which was how she knew wht to do to make a person go crazy with laughter. She herself had gone through countless tickle torture sessions in which every part of her insanly sensative stomach was tickled untill she broke down completly. She remembered times when there would be a countless number of people wh would tickle her at one time. Steph had agreed to be part of Chads plan to torture Nikki untill she totally lost it. "Having fun up there Nikki?" asked Steph as she continued with the torture. "NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nikki answerd back with a giant fit of laughter. Steph smiled, "I thought so." she said with a slight grin. She then stopped and gave Nikki another break. "Thank- thank you," said Nikki as she panted and tried to catch her breath. "For what?" asked Steph inquisically. "For not embarassing me by making me go crazy." said Nikki in a tired yet relieved voice. "Oh don't worry, that'll br comming up soon." said Steph with a grin on her face. "You, you mean were not done yet?" asked Nikki with a sudden dose of fear. The other girls smiled. "Of course not Nikki darling, we're only beginning."

Last edited:
Whew, that was a long one! I didn't care for the pissing part- but to each his own. I liked the rest though.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back