• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unautherized History of Tickling... Part 3 The Crusades ...

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Part 3 The Crusades... The Search For the Master Tickler

The Knights of The Eagle's Feather were a roudy band of men, riding the dusty, dangerous roads of distant lands, looking for the Master Tickler. As the myth goes, there was a Master who was the true originator of tickling outside of the Garden. It was said that he traveled the world as he knew it,looking for ticklish men to join his Knighthood. Once he found someone he thought was worthy of joining, he tested them for ticklishness and endurance. Once his knights were assembled, they traveled the lands doing good works as well as good tickling! There were a few in thier company who were consumed with greed and conspired to kidnap the Master and tickle him for the whereabouts of the treasures he had hidden. The conspiritors know how insanely ticklish the Master was and had hoped to get thier answer swiftly. They drugged the loyal knights and then kidnapped the Master, took him to a caslte and demaned information frm him. The Master refused and was stripped naked and tickle tortured mercilessly. HIs laughter could be heard throughout the castle. When the conspirotris saw that they could not break the Master, they hid him in a prison where he was supposed to forever being tickled. The Knights recovered from the drugged wine and have been searching to save their Master eversince.

The Knights managed to capture Devon, the ring leader of the conspiritors on thier first campain into the desert regions. They stripped him and tied him between two trees. Devon had always been hyperticklish. During his induction into the Knighthood, he squirmed and howled with hysterical laughter as he was tickled by the Master's pointed nails. Devon could only withstand 15 minutes of tikcling before he became consumed with laughter.

Now the Knights didn't have the Master, but they did have Friar Theodus, a knight with a penchant for tickling his brother friars til he was asked to leave.Theodus was as good a tickler as the Master, and aslo as ticklish as ever, often being held down for fun and tickled mercilessly.

Wes whispered in Theodus's ear. He smiled and took his bag of feathers and brushed off his hourse and walked over to Devon, who was shivering nervously.

"You will give us what we seek, the whereabouts of our Master. We know you were the planner of his kidnapping" Devon spat on teh ground near Theodus's feet. "I'll not give you any information!" Theodus went up into devon's face... "You give me little choice. You forget... I know how ticklsih you are and I know how to tickle a man into telling me anything I ask." Devon went pale, his eyes begame wide wiht fright as Theodus took out a soft brush and and began tickling around Devon's belly button. Devon sucked his belly in as much as he could, but the brush just tickled deeper into his navel. Lughter poured out of him as Theodus swirled the brush over his belly and down his thighs... Devon's pulled violently at the ropes holding him fast to the trunk of the trees. The Theodus drew teh brush between Devon's legs and over his sensitive manhood. Devon's laighter became high pitched and frenzied....

Devon could feel himself becoming arroused as Theodus expertly swirled and flicked the brush over his ticklish private aeas. Theodus knew Devon was closed to breaking and began tickling around the head of Devon's penis. Devon went wild with laughter, arching his body upward to try and avoid teh touch of the brush. Finnally, exhausted frm the struggling and laughing, Devon gave nito Theodus and began telling him everything.

After Devon told Theodus all he wanted to know, he thought he wuld be cut down. Theodus had other ideas. He hadn't done any serious tickling sice he joined the Knights and was hungry for a good ticklee.

Theodus stood behind Devon. Devon craned his neck to see what was going on. "Please! I've told you everything I kwon! Let me go!" Devon begged, but Theodus ignored Devon's pleas, fervent as they were.

Theodus strippe dhis tunic off and revealed his soft , upper body, then began tickling Devon's vulnerable ribcage. Devon squeeled wiht boyish laughter and struggled, but not too much, as Devon was beginnnig to enjoy Theodu's tickles on his bare body.

Last edited:
Thank you, Madame Tickles!

I do enjoy this line of stories!Please continue! :bouncybou

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back