• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Training Foot Slaves FFFF

uticklish2

3rd Level Green Feather
An Asian Mistress binds three attractive nude woman on top of a bed. Then the women are then forced to endure foot spanking, tickling, hot wax, ect.

Fantastic

The Bloke who posted this thread is a Champion! Good on ya mate, good stuff, excellent thread keep postin more it was brilliant mate, once again, well done!!!

any more

Those clips were great like to see more and where the clips from. I like to see a mix of foot torture whipping and ticking. I think the mistress should have tickle the first slave she seem to be the most ticklish on her feet.

again thanks for posting

Well, I don't find the other bits of torture interesting in the least, and the original post should have downplayed the part about tickling (eg. this clip contains mostly whipping and hot wax with some tickling in places)

I did find, thoug, more than one second of tickling--primarily in the second series of clips. Well, that is all I'll say on the matter. Good day.

What tickling? Where's the tickling? Did I fast forward through it when I tried to get away from hot wax being pored on girls feet or being saddle-whipped?

I don't like hot wax any more than the rest of you but he said plain as day that foot spanking and wax were in there. There was only a couple of seconds worth of tickling but thats more than you get in most mainstream posts, and I don't see anyone ruining threads for those. He saw a video, it had tickling, he decided to contribute to the community. There's no reason to be an jerk about it.

Fire Sprite said:
I don't like hot wax any more than the rest of you but he said plain as day that foot spanking and wax were in there. There was only a couple of seconds worth of tickling but thats more than you get in most mainstream posts, and I don't see anyone ruining threads for those. He saw a video, it had tickling, he decided to contribute to the community. There's no reason to be an jerk about it.

There's a difference: those other people are kind enough to post just the bits that have tickling, or edit it down to that as close as possible. uticklish2 not only did not do this, but posted entire clips where tickling wasn't even on the brain.

CrazyTickler said:
But The Hot Wax was Kind of Sadistic

Sadistic?? I can promis you that tickling is worst than wax play under the feet. :xbee:

people are still having issues with this? wow...can people just chill and get on with life?

tickleterror said:
'this video contains foot whipping and hot wax'.

And pray tell, where is this sentence that so gloriously makes your point for you? Last I read, these clips were advertised thus:

An Asian Mistress binds three attractive nude woman on top of a bed. Then the women are then forced to endure foot spanking, tickling, hot wax, ect.

Thus leading audience to believe that SIGNIFICANT portions of the clip were dedicated to each of the areas of interest, and since it was posted in the clip section of a tickling forum at that, it was subtely advertised as having a SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH portion of tickling to justify putting it here.

Instead, it was comprised completely of hot wax, seran wrap and foot spanking/whipping, and maybe three seconds of tickling max. How the hell did those poor women 'endure' tickling, pray tell?

I declare FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! This product did not have all the features you advertised, and given the target audience it lacked the most important feature.

uticklish2, you rock. These clips are great!

By the way, that wasn't saran wrap; it was food storage bags, quart-size i think. It looked like there was something on their feet inside them too. i just wish i could figure out what the stuff was. Lotion maybe?

And by the way, for the people complaining about the hot wax, it isn't that big a deal. It hurts for about a nanosecond even if a whole bunch gets poured on. Try hot glue.

Now, if someone can just reach out to MadMike and get him to post the rest of the Initiation clips....

Regarding protests from a couple of posters about lack of tickling, that's incorrect. The last two clips were all tickling, one with a brush and the other with a Wartenberg pinwheel.

By the way, "Try hot glue" in my earlier post wasn't a suggestion. It CAN be (and has been) used safely, BUT you have to know what you're doing or you'll cause serious burns.

Hot Wax

Was that Hot Wax she poured on their feet? That's just crazy. I bet it burned like crazy. That's taking it too far, this foot training seemed realy tourcherus. I mean tickling is a fun playful tourcher, but throwing hot wax on someones feet? Any way I liked the clips, they didn't have much tickling, but I thought the girls getting trained were realy cute, they had very pretty feet, which kind of made me feel bad when they got hot wax poured all over them. Pretty girls though, wish there was more tickling, especialy upperbody.

The second clip, 24, had a little bit, and the last two, 57 and 59, were entirely tickling.

The whole point of the bastinado, and the storage bags with the lotion, in the clips in between was that the Dominatrix was softening up her targets and making them more sensitive for what she really wanted to do, the tickling in the final clips.

Hot wax on feet doesn't really burn that much at all, not even on arches or toes. Bees wax is a little bit uncomfortable, but not much. Well, maybe if the soles are roasted with a blow dryer first, but still not very much even then. The idea that it burns is like the idea that store-bought itching powder works, a myth. The girls in the tape put on a good show, though.

ok, flame war over. I deleted all of the rule-breaking flames and spam while trying to preserve the gestalt of the debate. :cool:

Featherfall said:
There's a difference: those other people are kind enough to post just the bits that have tickling, or edit it down to that as close as possible. uticklish2 not only did not do this, but posted entire clips where tickling wasn't even on the brain.

Wah. Look out, here comes the end of the world! I can feel it, rumbling beneath my feet... ah, nevermind, that's just the subway.

Don't like it, don't watch. Nobody's forcing your eyelids open a la Clockwork Orange or anything.

Sheesh.

And, of course, 40 seconds (Yes, 40 - watch the last two clips) of tickling is someone tonnes worse than, say, the 15 seconds (OMG 15 <3 *sarcasm*) of tickling we have posted in every single flake who's "kind" enough to post some clips4sale preview, where 7-10 seconds of it is usually not even directed to being tickled just being mocked or talked to about "Have you been tickled?".

These videos were fine. If you're going to bitch so much, go post videos of your own - no one pointed a gun at you and forced you to watch them.

Oh, and false advertisement only works if he cheated you out of something. Did you pay for these clips?
No?
Then kindly be quiet.

Wax Job 101

tenderfeet said:
uticklish2, you rock. These clips are great!

By the way, that wasn't saran wrap; it was food storage bags, quart-size i think. It looked like there was something on their feet inside them too. i just wish i could figure out what the stuff was. Lotion maybe?

And by the way, for the people complaining about the hot wax, it isn't that big a deal. It hurts for about a nanosecond even if a whole bunch gets poured on. Try hot glue.

Now, if someone can just reach out to MadMike and get him to post the rest of the Initiation clips....

If it still matters, I believe that the bags were put on over the wax. It keeps the wax chips from flying when the crop/cane is used; further, if put on relatively soon after the wax is applied, it keeps the heat level higher and intensifies the sensitivity after removal due to both the heat and perspiration.

The key to wax play is directly related to how high the hot wax source is held above the victim. I promise you: anything over 8 to 10 inches is mostly all a visual and the reactions are dramatized for film. The higher the wax,the cooler it is on impact. Optimum height for true wax discipline is appx. 6 inches--close enough for realistic effect, far enough to prevent real burns. Also, look for where the wax is poured. If the top is pouring it over a layer already applied and hardened, then it's again all for visual effect; the bottom isn't feeling anything but a pleasant warmth.

Wax isn't all that sadistic, really. Lighting your sub on fire would be. A little wax is just a reminder of who's who. :firedevil

Mistress Aura :justlips:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back