• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Break-In: Brianna's Ticklish Nightmare

Scinsor

TMF Expert
What’s up people? I’ve been working a lot recently so I haven’t had a lot of time to write, but I finally got some time off this weekend and I finished up a request. A guy wanted a story about his girlfriend Brianna, so here it is. Hopefully it’s something everyone will enjoy. And as always, feedback is appreciated!

Here's the girl's description: " 5'2, blonde hair blue eyes, size 8 shoe"

So, here’s your story Romefalls86. Hope you like it my man!
Oh wait, you might want to go pick up a six pack first. And this would be a good time to order a pizza. Of course, you could settle for ramen noodles and water, but who wants that when you could have pizza and beer? NOBODY!

THE STORY:
Brianna kissed her boyfriend goodnight and began climbing the steps to her apartment. She was exhausted, and more than just a little buzzed; the two of them had been partying over at a friend’s house. She unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark, and Brianna knew immediately that something was wrong. The apartment looked…disturbed, as if someone had been going through her things. And one of the windows was open...she turned to go back out the door and get her boyfriend, but as she did so she was grabbed from behind. She tried to scream but her unseen assailant quickly wrapped duct tape around her mouth. She struggled violently, but the attacker was strong, holding her fast as she tried to make her way to the door and somehow escape. But there was no escape for her. Her attacker sprayed her with some kind of gas, and her body went limp as she slowly drifted out of consciousness…

The sound of cars rushing by outside, the smell of food cooking on the stove, the feeling of rough rope on her skin…everything came rushing back to Brianna in an instant, threatening to overwhelm her. After a few moments she opened her eyes. A wave of nausea swept over her and she shut them again, taking deep breaths to calm her. After a few more moments she opened her eyes again, slowly. Her vision was blurred at first but soon everything came into focus. She was in her living room, lying on the couch. The shades were all drawn, but she could tell it was still dark outside. Her arms were bound above her head, and her feet, which were propped up on one of the couch’s arms, were bound as well. Someone was cooking something; an aroma wafted into her nostrils, something familiar but which she couldn’t identify. She heard movement behind her and tried to look back, but she couldn’t crane her neck far enough to see.

“Who’s there?” she called. “Who are you, what do want?”

“Only you, my dear, only you.” The voice was friendly, almost kind, but it sent shivers down Brianna’s spine. She hadn’t even seen this person yet, but he already frightened her.

“Please, don’t hurt me! You can’t take whatever you want, just please don’t hurt me!”

She was on the verge of tears. She heard about break-ins on the news all the time, and it seemed like the victims almost always died. She had never imagined it would happen to her though, and she was almost certain this guy was going to kill her.

“Oh come now dear,” the voice said compassionately, “I have no intention of harming you. I promise that I will not hurt you in any way. And I don’t want your things; as I said, I only want you.”

This in no way reassured Brianna. Oh great, she thought, he doesn’t want to kill me he just wants to rape me. Perfect.

“Oh please, no, I’ll give you anything you want just leave me alone. Please, just leave me alone!”

The unseen voice sighed. “Dear, I’m not going to do that either,” it said over her pleas, “I am not here to hurt you and I am not here to rape you. I promise you that.”

Oh right, I’m sure, Brianna thought to herself. She kept whimpering, certain that he was lying. “Then why did you tie me up?” she asked fearfully.

The owner of the voice finally came into her view, sitting down in a chair next to her. He was wearing a black leather jacket, and over his head he wore a pillowcase with a single eyehole. Great, she thought, not only is he going to kill me but he’s also mental. Just my luck. His appearance was none too reassuring. She started to sob.

The man wiped a tear with his finger; she shuddered at the touch. “Please, there is no need for tears,” he said softly. “I’m only going to tickle you.”

She stopped crying immediately. Her eyes widened. “What?” she asked, not sure if she had heard him correctly. It might seem like a rather stupid question to ask, but you would be equally dumbfounded if a man wearing a pillowcase over his head had just casually said he was going to tickle you.

The man stood up. Brianna had the distinct impression that he was grinning.

“You heard me dear. I’ve been watching you for the past few days, and I’ve wanted to tickle you very badly. That is why I’m here.”

He produced a small box and started pulling various items out of it: feathers, toothbrushes, Q-tips, a fork, paintbrushes in an assortment of sizes, a bit of string, and (oddly) a pair of chopsticks. They all looked to Brianna like things one might use to tickle someone. She was starting to think this guy was serious.

“But…but…that’s it? That’s the whole reason you snuck into my apartment, attacked me, and tied me up? Just so you could tickle me?” She still wasn’t entirely sure that he was telling the truth.

“M-hm…” Pillowface (as she had silently nicknamed him) said, sounding almost bored. He finished taking the items out of his box and sat down again, pulling his chair closer to her. She was starting to get worried. She was very ticklish, and absolutely HATED it when her boyfriend tickled her (which he did whenever he got the opportunity). Pillowface was looking her up and down. She was wearing a purple tank top that exposed her midriff, tight-fitting jean shorts, and flip-flops (every foot fetishist’s favorite). She still wasn’t entirely convinced that he was going to tickle her, but when he began moving his hands towards her exposed belly she started to believe.

“Wait!” she squealed.

Pillowface’s hands stopped, hanging ominously over her midriff. “Yes?” he asked casually.

She thought for a moment. She knew it would be entirely useless to beg, but she thought she might as well give it a shot.

“Please don’t tickle me! I’m really ticklish; I don’t think I can stand it!”

Pillowface chuckled darkly, his fingers twitching with anticipation. “My dear girl, that’s the whole point.”

“Noooo,” she whimpered as the fingers slowly lowered themselves, finally coming to rest on her soft flesh.

Brianna didn’t want to give this guy the satisfaction of seeing her break into hysterics (which she was inclined to do when tickled for more than a few seconds). She bit her lip and tried her hardest not to laugh as Pillowface’s fingers began gliding gently across her skin, causing her to break into goose bumps and sending shivers over her entire body. Her belly flexed and contorted as he put more pressure on it, and a little grin broke out across her face. She started giggling through her teeth, trying hard not to laugh but failing quite miserably (but what else would you expect?).

“A valiant attempt dear, but I daresay it isn’t working,” Pillowface said knowingly.

Brianna abandoned the attempt. “Ehehehe, oh God, hehehe, please don’t, I’m ehehehe so ticklish, hehehehehe.”

“Very good dear,” Pillowface intoned, “You’ve entered the second stage: “giggling and pleading.”

He increased the pressure, tickling her more forcefully now. She squirmed and bucked, trying to get away from the tickling fingers, but there was no escape (but you knew that of course).

“AHAHAHA, THAT TICKLES, AHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“But I’m barely even touching you!” Pillowface exclaimed, obviously enjoying himself.

He continued his attack, digging into her navel and tickling all along her sides. This made her even wilder (obviously).

“NOHOHOHO, STOP IT, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHA!”

But of course he didn’t stop (big surprise, I know), he only increased his tickling output. He ran his fingers all along her midriff, especially on her sides, which seemed to produce the best results. She screamed and begged (what else?) and bucked up and down, but the ropes held her tight. If fact, her thrashing really only made it worse.

“GAHAHAHAD, OH STAHAHAHAP, WAAAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Pillowface decided it was time to up the anti. He swirled a Q-tip around in her belly button while simultaneously feathering the soft flesh under her arm. It produced more of a squealing-type laughter. When he got tired of that he decided to tickle both of her underarms with his fingers.

Brianna screamed as his fingers buried themselves in her armpits. It was horrible!

“AAAAAAAH! OH GOD NOHOHOHOHOHO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Pillowface’s fingers crawled around under her arms for what seemed like an eternity. It was almost unbearable. Just when she felt she could take no more, he let up. She tried to say something but she was too out of breath. Pillowface just sat in his chair and waited.

When she finally regained her ability to speak she said, “Please…oh please, no more of this. Anything, please, anything but this! No more tickling!”

“Oh, I’m certain you don’t mean that,” Pillowface responded, sounding almost giddy. “Would you really prefer that I do something else to you? I don’t think so.”

He didn’t wait for her to reply. He attacked her legs, sending her into renewed throes of ticklish agony. He tickled all over them, especially under the knees.

“WAAAIT! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT THAT! NOHOHOHOHO!”

He moved his attack up a bit, digging his fingers into her thighs.

“NO! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OHOHO, AHAHAHAHAHA!”

Pillowface’s fingers crawled slowly under her shorts, tickling right next to but not quite on her private area. I guess he’s a semi-decent tickler, Brianna thought fleetingly.

This area seemed to produce some of the heaviest laughter. It was one of her most ticklish spots.

“AAAAAAAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! NOHOHOH, STAHAHAHAP IT YOU PERV, AHAHAHAHA!”

Pillowface ignored her and increased the pressure, doubling her laughter. He continued for a long time, and then moved again. This time his fingers crawled under her shirt, tickling just under her breasts. This produced similar results.

“OH GAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP PLEEEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Pillowface alternated between these two areas for a long time. When he finally stopped Brianna was bathed in perspiration, and tears were seeping down her cheeks. It was the most horrible experience she had ever had in her life! She didn’t know that such torture was even possible. Surely hell was comparable to this.

“How are we feeling dear?” Pillowface asked sympathetically. Brianna didn’t answer. A very satisfying vision of her choking the life out of him entered her mind.

He got up and brought her some water. Brianna’s throat was parched, so she drank it all up, not caring that it had come from her tormenter.

“I can see that you were not lying about being ticklish,” Pillowface said, “I found your reactions to be quite enjoyable.”

“Are…are you done then?” Brianna asked uncertainly.

Pillowface once again gave her the distinct impression that he was grinning. “Oh no my dear, I’m not done. Why, I’ve only just started. You didn’t think I’d let you off that easily did you?”

She was about to beg him not to continue, but he had already removed her flip-flops and was stroking her foot with a feather. She broke into more giggling as Pillowface gently caressed her tender soles with the soft feather.

“Ehehehehe, please not my feet! Ehehehe, nohohoh, ahahahaha,”

“Oh, but that’s my favorite part,” Pillowface said.

He switched to the stiff end of the feather and began tracing the lines in her feet. That really got her going.

“AHAHAHAHA, NOOOO, NOT THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAH!”
He tickled her feet for over twenty minutes straight, using random instruments whenever it struck his fancy. He used a long bit of string to saw between her toes (which she did not appreciate in the least), then raked across her soles with a fork (which is, in my opinion, one of the most effective tickle tools), and eventually winded up scribbling along her soles with the eraser end of a pencil. Brianna could barely stand it.

“WAHAHAHAHAHA, EEEEEEEEEE, NOHOHO, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THIS…IS…TORTURE! AHAHAHAHAHA!”

She wished she could at least see her torturer’s face, which at least might have made him seem more human. But the fact that his face was concealed only made him more frightening. She looked into his eye, the only part of his face that was visible, and saw nothing really. It was black and cold and she felt as if it could see through her, piercing right to her bones. This individual was clearly disturbed.

This has to be a dream, Brianna thought, her consciousness slipping as she was tickled to her breaking point, it has to be. Let’s face it; I’m being tickled out of my mind by a man wearing a pillowcase over his head. This is all just a dream…

But she was snapped out of her delusion in an instant when Pillowface turned on an electric toothbrush and applied it to her soft bare feet.

“AHAHA, NOT THAT, AHAHAHAHAHA, I HATE THAT! AHAHAHAHA, STAHAHAHAP BAHAHASTARD, AHAHAHAHA!”

“The more you scream, the worse it will get,” Pillowface chimed in, his breathing sounding heavier and his voice more and more animal-like.

Brianna was starting to wonder whether this would ever stop.

AAAAAAH! AHAHAHAHAHA, GOD THAT TICKLES, AHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE! AHAHAHA!”

But more is what she got. For what seemed to her like hours, she was tickled all over her body. Pillowface was relentless, allowing her barely any time to recover before he moved on to the next spot. After a while it all seemed to blur together: her laughing, Pillowface’s heavy breathing, the whirring sound of the electric toothbrush, the cars rushing by just outside. It all melted into blackness…

Brianna’s eyes flashed open. She was lying in her bed, nestled under the blankets. An annoying, beeping noise assaulted her ears. She turned to her alarm clock, which appeared to be the source of the racket. 6:00 am. Sunlight streamed through the windows, and birds were chirping merrily just outside. Her head was throbbing and she felt slightly nauseated. She sat up slowly in the bed, taking a deep breath. How had she gotten here? The last thing she could remember was being tickled out of her mind by a crazy guy with a pillowcase on his head. But it all seemed…distant and vague, like a dream. A dream…yes, that’s what it must have been! Just a dream! After all, she had had a lot to drink that night. It was probably just the alcohol, mixed with her lack of sleep. She often got funny dreams when she drank, and nothing was more ridiculous than a guy in a pillowcase tickling her all night. She rubbed her eyes and slid out of bed, ready to start the day fresh. As she looked back down at her bed, she noticed something. Her pillow…it was missing its pillowcase…

THE END…???

I guess the guy doesn't sign on very often...
Anyway, I thought this was one of my better stories. Anyone agree? Disagree? Have any pointers?

My impression.....

I thought that the story was very good, myself.

love the story..but you can't leave us hanging like this..who was Pillowface? love the thoughts going thru her head..like visions of choking him lol..please tell us we will find out who the guy is? and what on earth was he cooking?

Haha yea..I rarely do sign on due to working to jobs and being exhausted. but i definately enjoyed the story ad look forward to more coming to find out who this guy is

The story

This was excellent! I loved how you connected all the scenes in this story. That was a great timeframe!

Thanks for the compliments everyone, it always good to know people enjoy my work. I hear ya Romefalls, I've been working a lot lately too.
Isabeau...you can be sure that some light will be shed on this Pillowface. And I think he was cooking beefaroni, but thats just a guess...

Awesome story, I also have used Brianna in my Occult stories. I've seen Brianna and she is so gorgeous, and she has cute feet as well.

Fans of Brianna can see (well read about her) again in part 3 of the Occult, which will be up next week. Oh and part 2 of the Occult will be finished ASAP too.

Sorry to sault your game, dude, but it was Brianna related.

Well it seems people are enjoying my gf gettin tickled lol...almost as much as me....I am interested in seeing her tickled more and look forward to reading the next occult Jersey

Note to anyone who writes stories. If you decide to want to write about her I will send a few pics of her and her feet to help ur story along

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back