• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simpson Jealousy: Jessica tickles Ashlee

joe1521

Will write a custom story with any celebrity of your choosing and find you pictures for a small price, pm me if interested.

Jessica stared blankly at the television. "Yeah, in my opinion Ashlee's career has definitely surpassed Jessica's." rambled an MTV commentator. Jessica had suspected this moment might be coming. With the fall of her reality show and the breakup of her marriage, it seemed her popularity was being eclipsed by that of her sister. "To me, you know this is just a personal thing I guess, I think Ashlee is even hotter than Jessica" the MTV reporter continued. "WHAT!?" she yelled. There had always been a sort of rivalry between them, with Jessica usually dominating. When Ashlee's singing disaster was witnessed my millions of people on national TV, she figured that there was no way her ego would ever take the hit that it was taking now. She knew she had to do something...

Jessica invited her sister over for dinner that evening, and she included a 'special' ingredient in the salad. She brought the food to the table, and proceeded to grab an extra large steak and a huge helping of fries. Ashley simply took the salad. Ashley remarked, "You know, you really shouldn't eat so much, you're gonna get fat". Jessica was enraged by the fact that her sister was implying she needed to go on a diet, but she kept it to herself. She laughed and replied "Thanks Ash, but I like my food. And besides, I've earned it". "I don't know, dad told me your bank account wasn't looking too... woah" Ashlee said as a wave of dizziness quickly hit her. Within a few seconds, she was passed out face down on the table. Jessica dropped her fork and carried her sister over to the bedroom. 'Perfect', she thought.

Ashlee woke up when she felt a bit of water splashed on her face. She went to wipe it off, and noticed her arms were tied tightly to the bedposts of her sister's huge bed. She looked down and noticed her feet were also restrained, and she was in her underwear. Just as she was about to let out a scream for help, she saw that Jessica was standing right beside the bed with her arms crossed.
"Jessica! What the hell, what's going on?" she demanded nervously.
She walked to the bed calmly and kneeled down, leaning closer to her sister.
"You know exactly what this is about. All of a sudden you're more popular than me. People on TV are saying how hot you are. I can't deal with it." she told her.
Ashlee was dumbfounded. "So what? What do you want me to do.. and why the fuck am I tied up like this, let me go."
"Don't think so Ash. You're gonna stop. Stop the tours, stop the TV appearances, stop everything."
"No way I'm going to do that, and you know it"
Jessica sat down on the bed next to her sister. "Remember when we were little and I used to tickle you until you couldn't breathe?"
Ashlee immediately panicked and began trying to break the cuffs that were keeping her in such a vulnerable position. When she realized she wasn't getting out unless Jessica wanted her to get out, she started pleading. "Jess, please. We can talk about this. You're being crazy."
"Are you going to stop?"
Ashlee hesitated. "No, but please, maybe I can help you out. I can help you write a few songs or something. You can't.. please don't tickle me!"
"Have it your way then" Jessica said as she laid down on the bed and wrapped her arm around her sister's right foot.
"Jess please no don...aa hahahahahahahaa". Ashlee jumped as Jessica slowly traced her finger up and down her sister's soft soles. She twisted violently trying to break free, it was torture for her.
"Awwww, what's wrong, are you TICKLISH?" she taunted, and as soon as she finished the sentence she began tickling more quickly, scribbling her fingernails all over Ashlee's foot.
"Aaahahahahaha Jessica PLEASE DON'T!" Her voice peaked as Jessica hit a sensitive area right underneath her toes. A huge smile crossed Jessica's face as she realized she had to take advantage. She held her sister's cute toes back and grazed her fingernails horizontally back and forth across Ashlee's upper foot. Ashlee was trying not to laugh but it was frustratingly impossible. She was also trying to pull her leg free but Jessica's grip was so tight she couldn't more her foot at all. Jessica stopped for a second to shift over to between her sister's legs while Ashlee was busy catching her breath.
"Are you ticklish here?" Jess asked as she snaked her fingers between Ashlee's perfect toes.
"Doohahhaahan't hahaha nooohahahaha!" Jessica laughed at her sister. This was actually kind of exciting for her. She like being in control and having someone else at her mercy. Ashlee's face was turning red as her laughter continued. Jessica sat up and began to tickle both feet and Ashlee's laughter intensified.
"NOOHAHAOOHAHOOO Jess pleaaaahaha...". Jessica stopped and turned to face her sister.
"Change your mind?"
Ashlee's chest was heaving. "Jessica wait. Maybe I'll.."
"No maybe. Yes or no."
"But I can't! You know I can't.. please let me go I can't take this".
Jessica straddled her sister's waist.
"Oh God Jess fucking DON'T!"
"Hey don't talk to me like that!" Jessica punished her by squeezing her sides right above her hip bone. Ashlee's laughter continued as she vainly tried to pull away.
"Hahahahthattiiiahahahacklesss STOpahahaaha" she was barely able to get any words out between her hysterical laughing.
"Tickle tickle tickle." Jess teased in her baby voice. For some reason, being taunted like that while being tortured seem to make Ashlee laugh harder. She moved slightly from side to side trying to shimmy out of the way as Jessica's fingers moved further up her sensitive body. Suddenly Jessica began pushing gently and vibrating her fingers between Ashlee's ribs.
"Gaaawwwd hahahahstaaaaaaap!"
"Gonna give everything up?"
"Hahafuuuck yoooooouahahahaha". Jessica's face grew more serious as her sister became more defiant. She wasn't going to let up until she got what she wanted. Her fingers gradually went from torturing Ashlee's ribs to raking up and down her soft tummy. The light tickling soon was driving Ashlee crazy. Jessica's fingers began making circles around her sister's innie belly button.
"Uh oh, looks like somebody has a ticklish belly button". Jess inserted one finger as deep as she could inside the belly button and began wriggling it around, continuing the light belly tickling with the other hand.
"Heeeeeeehehe NOOO staaaaahahaaaapit" Ashlee squealed as her waist rose as far as it could off the bed.
"GIVE UP!" Jessica stopped the light tickling and started firmly goosing Ashlee's sides again. After a minute or two she lowered her head down to her sister's belly button and gave her the biggest raspberry she could.
"WAAAHAHAHAHAAA NOOOODOOON'T AHAHAHAHAHA". Ashlee thought she was going to go crazy. She didn't remember the tickling being this unbearable when she was younger. It never crossed her mind that she would actually submit to Jessica's bizarre demands, but it was starting to look like she really didn't have a choice. Her thoughts were interrupted as Jessica's tickle attack grew faster and more aggressive, her fingers scratching up and down Ashlee's stomach and eventually concentrating on the skin just under her breasts. Ashlee turned her head and buried her face into the pillow, which muffled the laughter slightly.
"OK" Jessica said after about 10 minutes of belly torture. "I didn't want to do this but you brought it on yourself. Remember when I was tickling you under your arms that one Christmas and you peed your pants?" Ashlee remembered, and she dreaded what was coming next.
"I remember. I-I-I'll do anything else you want.. just don't touch my armpits." Jessica was actually kind of glad her sister didn't give in; it gave her more time to tickle her. It was gratifying to watch her suffer after showing her up for the past year.
"One last chance. I'll untie you.. all you have to do is tell me what I want to hear".
"NO!" Ashlee stated, accepting the fact that she would probably be in unimaginable ticklish torture within the next minute.
"Fine". Jessica placed her fingernails on Ashlee's wrists and ran them down her arms. Ashlee closed her eyes. As the fingers slid past her elbows and hit her upper arm, Jessica started with a light tickling motion. Ashlee's upper arm twitched and she started quietly giggling.
"Jess pleeasehee I'm BEGGING you don't..". Her voice trailed off as Jessica rested her hands on top of her sister's silky pits. She lowered her head and looked Ashlee right in the eyes. In the same southern accent she used when filming 'Dukes of Hazard', she said "Ya know hunny, I'm really gonna enjoy making you squeal like a little piggy". Ashlee stared straight back, and while she was angry and serious about stopping the tickling, there was a smile on her face that she couldn't wipe off.
"Here we go.." Jess taunted as her fingers scraped up and down Ashlee's bare armpits.
"OHHHHH SHEHEHEHIIIIIIT HAHAHA NOOOEEHEE!" Ashlee's entire body shook and she bucked, nearly throwing her Jessica off the bed. Jessica, still in the same accent, commented "Ohhh y'all, she's a wild one. Yeeehaww!" Ashlee didn't think it was funny, but she was laughing nonetheless.
"Nooooomoooore hahaha staaawppit!" Jessica was in ecstasy listening to her sister's laughter, which soon turned to silent laughter when she accelerated her fingers. Ashlee continued to buck up and down, but Jessica stayed on top. Jess tickled for about 15 minutes and realized Ashlee was close to her breaking point. She ran her nails up and down, then placed her fingers on Ashlee's flat upper armpit. Her thumbs fell naturally into the deep curvy inner hollow created as Ashlee was pulling on the cuffs and as her muscles tensed up from the torture.
"Coootchie coootchie coooo" Jessica crowed in Ashlee's face. Her fingers were dancing all over her sister's armpits as her thumbs dug in.
"AAAAAAAHAHAHA NOOOO FUCK STOPPPPPLEAAASE I'LL DO IT JUST FUCKING STAAAAAAAAAAWWWPP hahahaha!"
"Really, you'll give up your career?" Jessica slowed her fingers but kept her hands where they were.
"Yes, just please let me go I can't deal with this shit anymore PLEASE STOP TICKLING!"
"How about cleaning my house for the next month too?"
"Hell no! You said you'd let me go now do it." Jessica started again with the same form of tickling and Ashlee changed her mind after a few seconds.
"HAHAHAFIIINE OKKEEEHEE I'LL DO IT HAHAHAAAA!"

With that, Ashlee Simpson's career came to an end. Jessica knew her sister would change her mind after she was let go, so she made Ashlee sign a sort of contract before removing the cuffs. Ashlee quickly returned home and began plotting her own revenge...

good story, but one question

how can someone sign a contract while still cuffed to a bed?

Very good story, lots of intense tickling is always good. I think its pretty obvious which sister you prefer!

Great One

And finally a Story in which Ashlee Simson is tickled, I never read one before.

Thank you very much.

Hey, great story man, btw if anyone is interested i wrote a story about these two a while back. its called Ashlee's Agony. i kinda forgot about it, cuz there is suippose to be a part two, but i'll work on it for you simpson sister fans.

later

Hey GotaTickleSara, I just read your story. It was pretty good, I for one wouldn't mind if you continued it.

Very nice story. Think both girls are hot and love to think about them being tickled and this was a great description. :bubble:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back