• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two cartoon requests

cabalist

4th Level Red Feather
For cartoons which were brought up in one of the other forums.

1. The scene from the Peter Pan and the Pirates TV show, from the episode titled "After the laughter", in which the mermaids steal Wendy's laugh by ticklng her. Alhough a clip of just the tickling scene would be nice, since it appears that the episodes may be difficult to obtain in any form, if available at all, any information as to it's availability anywhere on VHS or DVD would be appreciated.

2. Although I've never seen it, there is supposed to be a scene in the movie "James and the Giant Peach" (at least I think that's the title) in which a worm is tickled by a spider. I assume the film may likely be available on DVD, but since I don't have a DVD player (yes, believe it or not...am I the last living American who's never had one? ;) ) , I'd appreciate if anyone could turn up a clip of this scene (as silly as it may sound).

Thanks.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back