• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girl who thought she wasn't ticklish!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Note that this is a remastered version of the Steph clip, with FAR higher resolution and audio quality.
Of the literally hundreds of hours of tickling that I've filmed, this is one of my favorite video clips. Stephanie was a friend of Ayako's and when I met her she thought that she was not ticklish at all. Never one to turn down a challenge I dared her to let me try and prove how wrong she was.
Throughout this clip I'm working on her on two levels, physically and psychologically. Everything I say to her, and the timing of every touch, was designed to reduce her defenses and increase her feelings of helpless vulnerability. This is, in my opinion, one of my very best performances as a tickler.
Tickled areas: armpits, ribs, hips, knees
Resolution: 640 x 480

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/354863">Click here to buy the clip</A></CENTER></H3>

keep in mind when watching the sample, this girl thinks she isn't ticklish!

That's pretty cool. I hope you got her good for saying she wasn't ticklish. :firedevil

Speedy_Sticks said:
What about it?

Kylie Orgasm 2?

One of your best video's Jeff!

That will be up soon, I already remastered it, I just paused to insert steph because I got a request for it. Kylie orgasm 1 is tonight, part 2 is tomorrow night.

indivision said:
That's pretty cool. I hope you got her good for saying she wasn't ticklish. :firedevil

I did. Her boyfriend and Ayako were both blown away by how ticklish she was for me, they said they'd never heard her laugh like that. It was like I turned her into a whole other person for the fifteen minutes that she was mine :cool:

excellent

excellent jeff!! you need to post some more of the clips with belly button tickling in it....from the tickling.ws site...nikita...or parker and ak!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back