• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The worst thing I ever did to a girl

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This clip came up in my thread about safewords, and as a result I showed it to my friend Morandilas, from MTJ Publishing.

Basically what he said was, "I couldn't believe how out of touch you were with how much that girl was suffering, just completely ignoring her signals and systematically torturing her."

I don't really think I was out of touch with her suffering as much as unsympathetic to it. :cool: This was a tough girl who really wanted to fight it out, and while I do agree that I pushed her past her limits, I don't think that was the wrong thing to do in that specific case.

That being said, the part of the clip that I chose for the sample has her clearly saying "I can't take it," which had zero impact on my behavior. She's interviewed at the end of the clip, and to me she seems fine, so you'll have to draw your own conclusions I guess.

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/335481">Click here to buy the clip</A></H3></CENTER>

I'm attaching a picture from one of her other video clips, just so you know what she looks like under the bandages.

by the way, check out the cute little sound she makes, "hoo-HOO!" at the 13 second mark

Without seeing the entire clip or being there for the entire tickling session,it`s hard to know just how much this beauty was suffering.Clearly,she is excruciatingly ticklish,but without knowing how long you held her there or anything about her endurance or previous tickling experiences,I can`t say for sure whether or not you crossed a line.I mean,when a skilled `ler is working on me,I`m generally pleading and going crazy myself.I have been fortunate enough to have had `lers who would push me further than I thought I could go,but still give me breaks to catch my breath!I guess to me,it all comes down to knowing your `lee and their limitations! :woot:

Jeff, I have to say that I don't see in this clip where a line was obviously crossed. Not even close.

wendynpeter said:
Jeff, I have to say that I don't see in this clip where a line was obviously crossed. Not even close.

I think it takes on a different context when you see it at the end of a 45 minute video, and the tickling goes on for five minutes past this point.

I don't think I crossed a line either, but if you watch the whole thing it's closer than it looks here.

No worries

If she was fine afterward I don't think there is any concern. I have pushed a girl past her limit before, to the point where she really did get mad at me almost cried and everything. We then used an S+M system of green, amber, red. But theres been plenty of times, where they have been begging for it to stop during, but as soon as it was done, could laugh about the whole experience.

This is the worst?!? Can you show me the best or has that clip already been released? :devil2:

I don't see anything wrong with that. I see a lot of things right about it....but not anything wrong. :triangle:

fuzzywuzzy said:
This is the worst?!? Can you show me the best or has that clip already been released? :devil2:

It's a fine line between worst and best :cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back