• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true tickling-sandles are for the removing

guffaw

I love sitting in the back seat of a car.

A group of friends of mine recently took a short trip south of town. Despite having a roomy volvo, the four of us in the backseat decided to sit three across and one on our laps. Perfect. I was in the middle, John was on my right and Sue on my left. Sitting on us was the petite and charming Jamie, a 5'2" cutie with short brown hair and great legs due to her love of clogging (Now, I have yet to see her preform clogging, but if all the cloggers have legs like hers, sign me up!).

We all had been drinking a bit much, with the exception of the driver who was chosen due to that fact. Sue especially. She had us doing shots of that God-awful apple pucker (I don't know how to spell it. It still looks like Puke-er no matter how I spell it.) which really got us going. We decided to dance off the rest of the night.

Anyway, Sue starts eyeing Jamie's sandles, due to the fact that Jamie's feet were on her lap, Jamie's legs stretched over mine, and she sat on John's lap. It was about 56 degrees that night, still too cold for sandles in my opinion, but who am I to argue.

Sue slips off one of Jamie's sandles saying, "Ooo, I like your nail polish."

"Really? It's new. I just bought it...." yadda yadda yadda.

Sue drags a finger up her soul, and Jamie jumps, pulling her leg back and giggling to stop. I decide to get involved. I press down on Jamie's knees and thighs, effectively immobilizing her. Sue gets the idea before Jamie figures out what we have in mind and begins to tickle her feet more aggressively than before.

She is a giggling wreck, trying to move and kick her legs that I have trapped. Sue's teasing her about her "ticklish toes" and making fun of her (God love her. That's one of my favorite things). Jamie's face continues to turn red as she laughs, occassionally coughing.

The driver, complaining about all the "squirreling around" tells us to knock it off. He's a good guy, so we calm it down.

Now, Sue torments Jamie by describing how she's just going to take her finger up her soul just to test her sensitivity. She shows her finger to Jamie, and Jamie buries her head in John's shoulder (how convenient!) Sue slowly draws her finger up Jamies foot and Jamie giggles into John's shoulder and digs her nails into his shoulders. John complains a bit about it. Not too much, however. This goes on until we arrive at the club.

John and Jamie ended up together, and Sue, the gang and I danced the night away. But now I have a bit better idea of Sue's proclivities.

How about it Sue? You out here?

:)

kOooooo

Sandles: $20
Toenail Polish: $5
A really well written tickling story from memory with a few grammar errors: Priceless
:D
Hey.....make another school tickling fiction.......just have it based on the feet. I like it!
DLK

eh..........

Oops.........typo
It suppose to be like this......
Sandles- $10
toenail polish- $1
A story that touched my heart and is very very descriptive-
priceless

Sorry man bout the grammar error part.....I think there isn't any after I checked it again. But hey, more than grammar errors, it matters as long the story has tickling in it!
DLK

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back