• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen: Ticklish Latina!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I've tickled a lot of women in my time; and I have to say that whenever I meet a woman of Latin descent, I always have to try and tickle them, because they always seem to be one of the most ticklish of any subset of people I can imagine (not that I'm into generalizations -- I'm not). Carmen's half-Puerto Rican, and quite the little cutie.

I met Carmen through some friends at a party. When I yanked her sandal off and began tickling her foot under the table, she rolled around and giggled and thrashed, and when I was done and let her foot go? She stuck her bare foot right back in my lap again!

If THAT'S not a signal, I don't know what is! :D

She came by one afternoon, promptly popped off her little clogs (she's a size 7.5 wide) and laid her ankles down in the stocks. I have to say (given the ongoing discussion) even the thought of a safeword never came up -- she simply loved to be tickled to distraction. Later in the series, when I'm tickling between her toes with the electric toothbrush while raking my fingers along the sole of her other foot, she almost sounds hysterical -- but she never said as much as "stop."

Let me (and her) know what you think -- Carmen loves to be tickled, and it shows! :woot:

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

latina suprema!

wonderful laugh and great bare soles; thanks! why aren't there women like that in my neighborhood? :)

I love to tickle girls who love to be tickled, so Carmen sounds like a blast. Great laugher, too.

Sounds like a great girl, thanks for posting.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back