• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* - Carrie Part 2 ........... M/F, ... (11/22/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
The tickle torture in this clip is lengthy, merciless, and amazing. You will want this full clip after you see the free preview clip below... Carrie was dripping with sweat after it ended...

Last edited:
FYI, You know what I find surprising?

At this moment 344 have downloaded the preview video but...

Only 289 took time to look at the photograph preview. It's no big deal but it just baffles me as it only takes literally about 3 seconds to click on the picture's thumbnail and view it. I know for me it's always just as important to check out the photo too.

Anyway I was just thinking out loud. I've seen this a lot. I guess I wrongly assumed that each person would get both the video preview and the photo. Strange huh? Maybe someone has a theory on why this happens this way?

:)

I like to check out the preview pics to see if there is any foot tickling. If there is I will download the clip. :firedevil :dogpile: :bowing: ;) :xpulcy: :devil: :wiseowl:
evil2.gif

tickler_n_black said:
FYI, You know what I find surprising?

At this moment 344 have downloaded the preview video but...

Only 289 took time to look at the photograph preview. It's no big deal but it just baffles me as it only takes literally about 3 seconds to click on the picture's thumbnail and view it. I know for me it's always just as important to check out the photo too.

Anyway I was just thinking out loud. I've seen this a lot. I guess I wrongly assumed that each person would get both the video preview and the photo. Strange huh? Maybe someone has a theory on why this happens this way?
Two thoughts immediately occur.

First, they could simply be diehard Real Tickling fans, and have faith that they know that they're going to enjoy what it is that they're downloading.
Second, could be as easy an explaination as them not caring about quality until after the fact, just eagerness to get the free sample. If it sucks (in their opinion) they can just delete it in three seconds. In this age of instant-gratification attitudes, I tend to believe the latter more so.

But who knows? Just the first two beans to drop outta my gourd. :illogical :idunno: :ermm:

Nice scene, BTW. ;)

I choose live-action first because then I see the moving and the shaking!! :2poke:

TicklyWiggly said:
Another Excellent Clip TiB

Just thought I should mention it

Thank you.
I guess I should know a little more about you.
Are you "Tickly"? or "Wiggly"?

tickler_n_black said:
Thank you.
I guess I should know a little more about you.
Are you "Tickly"? or "Wiggly"?

Hi there

I think you would find I am both

I am Rob from our videos, I do most of the running of things.
I must say I am a massive fan of your videos, by far and away the best videos on the net and I one day hope to become as good as you

Keep up the excellent work ;)

Quick question:
Why dont you use the bandit more often? It might not be very good for foot tickling, but for underarms, it is perfect!
And I think I speak for many people, if I say: Please bring on the armpit(-focused) clips!

boxleitnerb said:
Quick question:
Why dont you use the bandit more often? It might not be very good for foot tickling, but for underarms, it is perfect!
And I think I speak for many people, if I say: Please bring on the armpit(-focused) clips!

I disagree, I think the bandit is good for foot tickling. You may not get the complete immobility but its a great angle. I really liked the foot tickling in "Jadanne 3" with the bandit. This was excellent and Is still one of my favourite clips.

I wouldnt mind seeing some underarm close-ups but not too much (Personal Preference). I think the job you do currently is a pretty good one and you would have to do a bit special to improve

My opinion anyway

boxleitnerb said:
Quick question:

We've used it quite a lot lately. Haven't you noticed?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back