• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft belly tickling F/M

Dan_Cindy_S

TMF Poster
Steve was on his way over to Mrs. Bennett's house to help her decorate for an upcoming social gathering. He went to her house on his way home from school on a chilly day in February.

Mrs. Bennett preferred to be addressed as "Lucy" for informal occasions such as this, so Steve just greeted her as Lucy when she let him in. Lucy was a distinguished looking lady in her fifties. Lucy had been out all day herself and had turned off the heat in the house, so it was pretty cold inside the house and would take a few hours to warm up.

All he had to do today is tape some bows up on the beams in the kitchen area. He took off his coat and threw it on the couch. He was wearing a warm, longsleeved checked shirt and a pair of jeans. He forgot to wear his belt again, so he was constantly pulling up his jeans when they sagged too low on his hips.

Some of the beams in the kitchen were low enough to reach with a stepstool, so Steve grabbed a few bows and stretched up to the beam to start taping. His shirt starting pulling up out of his pants as he stretched. At the same time his pants were sagging down lower. When his shirt pulled all the way out he felt the cold air on his belly. He quickly brought his hands down and tucked in his shirt after pulling up his sagging pants.

He reached up with another bow and again he felt the cold air on his belly. He decided to give up on his pants and shirt and just let his belly hang out as he did his work. As he reached up a little higher his shirt pulled completely out of his pants and the waistband of his pants sagged down to his hip bones. His exposed belly skin started to get goose bumps from the cold air.

Lucy walked into the kitchen to see how Steve was doing. Standing behind him, she sees that the bows look good on the beam so she walks around him and sits down facing him at the kitchen table. Her coffee is steaming as she mixes in the cream and sugar.

Glancing over at Steve she sees him fully stretched upwards. His pants are drooping down at his hips and his shirt tail is floating up near his rib cage. In between she sees his pale belly and navel, exposed to the cold air. His belly is mostly flat but she sees a slight roundness to it as the skin slopes from the navel area down to his pants. His large navel is stretched into an oval shape. Below his navel is several inches of skin leading down to his pants. She can see a slight pink band where his pants normally press into his skin when they are pulled up. She reaches across the table to get more cream so that she can look inside his navel. The rim around his navel looks very smooth and inside his navel she can see three wrinkles. Two of the wrinkles meet in the middle and the third is a little lower. She can clearly see the goosebumps on his skin.

Steve glances down from his work and sees Lucy looking right at his bare belly. He starts to feel a little nervous the situation he is in. Steve never really felt comfortable about his stomach area and tried not to let it show very much. His belly was pale and never really flat enough when he relaxed it. His navel was large, round and deep. The other problem was that he was very ticklish. His belly and navel were too sensitive and ticklish to let other people, especially female ticklers, see it. Now here he is standing in Lucy's kitchen with his vulnerable belly and navel exposed.

All in quiet in the kitchen for the next few minutes as Steve continues to tape up the bows. He occasionally glances down to see Lucy sipping her coffee as she gazed at his belly. Finally Lucy speaks.

"Steve, isn't your stomach getting cold? I can see goosebumps on your belly skin" said Lucy. "It's a little cold on my stomach but otherwise I'm warm. Whenever I reach up to tape the bows my shirt keeps pulling out of my pants" answered Steve.

"Oh, I see" said Lucy. "I have to admit that I almost cannot resist tickling you when I see your cute belly exposed like that" Steve froze for a moment thinking about how to react. Clearly Lucy was interested in tickling him!. He thought back to when his sitter used to tickle him. Whenever her hands wormed their way under his shirt to get his belly, he collapsed into giggles. When she tickled his navel she used her nails to glide in a circle around the rim before she probed inside. He could never take that! His belly was way too sensitive to take nails directly on the skin. But at the same time he had enjoyed the tickling feeling. "I am really ticklish!" admitted Steve, "and especially on my stomach". "Really?" asked Lucy. See if you can take it if I tickle you". Steve glanced down at Lucy who was now smiling at him. He noticed that her hands were soft looking and her nails were long with clear nail polish. He struggled with his answer but finally decided he could not pass up the chance to feel the tickling again. "OK, he said. I'll try not to move away, no matter how much it tickles".

Steve picked up a few more bows and starting taping them to the beam. Lucy put on her glasses and positioned her chair right next to him. She rested the four fingers of her right hand on his belly down near his pants. Steve gasped and sucked in his belly. She paused until he relaxed his belly again. "Your belly is soft but I can already feel the goosebumps" she remarked.

She then lightly swept her nails across his lower belly from side to side. "Aaaaah!" Steve blurted out. He twisted to the side and starting laughing. Lucy paused. Then Steve regained his composure and stood straight again. Lucy again swept her nails along his belly, going slowly and lightly and slightly fluttering her nails. Steve twisted around slightly and struggled to breathe. Her nails sent ticklish sensations right through his sensitive belly and he could no longer concentrate on anything other than the tickling. Lucy playfully teased his skin with her nails, going back and forth and back and forth. "HaHaHa!" Steve laughed as he finally bent over to escape her nails. "Ha, that was fun!" laughed Lucy. "But you couldn't take it!!"

"No, wait, I can take it!" he said. "Try again". Lucy stood up, went behind him and placed her hands on his sides. "Yikes!" Steve yelped. Her cold hands her resting right on his bare skin!. Lucy laughed and rubbed her hands up and down his sides until they were warm. She then repeated her tickling technique on his sides, this time moving her nails in small circles while also moving up and down. "Aaaaaahhhh" Steve said as he bent his back away from her nails. "Oh nooo, ahahahahaha!!!!" His mouth was open while his eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out the tickling sensations. Lucy patiently teased his sides while leaning forward to watch his expression. Steve bent forward a bit and shifted his weight around when Lucy change to a slight pinching form of tickling. She pinched and teased his sides, going up as high as his shirt tail and as low as his pants. Steve collapsed and fell to the floor, giggling. "Oh that tickled so bad!" he exclaimed. He covered up his stomach with his hands.

Now I'm not done tickling you! Lucy said. I still have a few more places I want to tickle!. Steve finally caught his breath again and agreed to let her get him again. "I want to tickle your bellybutton" said Lucy. "Oh no, please not that" begged Steve. "Oooh, yes" said Lucy. She sat down on the floor next to where Steve was lying and used his socks to tie his hands to the legs of a sofa. She scooted a heavy chair over to him and tied up his legs to it. Then she sat next to him again and unbuttoned his shirt. His pale belly and ribs were now fully exposed. His navel was once again round and his soft tummy was moving up and down as he breathed.

"See if you can take this" she challenged as she pur her nails on his belly right over his navel and started tracing circles around it. Steve made a gurgling sound and lost his breath as his belly muscles spasmed. Lucy saw this and was fascinated. "Nice belly action there" she teased him. She slowed down and found that magic spot again. When she traced her nails over it his belly flinched again. The muscle spasm moved his navel to the side as a ripple moved through his belly. "Ahahahah, No!!, I can't take it on my belly" Steve confessed.

"Now relax your belly so I can watch it move again" Lucy told him. She tickled around his whole belly area until she found the magic spots that made him flinch. Some of the twitches were small ripples under her nails while some of them rippled through his whole belly. She then playfully stimulated those spots to make his belly dance.

Steve was watching a clock as the seconds slowly ticked by. Lucy had complete control of his vulnerable belly and all he could do was endure the tickling. His breathing was chopping and frequently was stopped when his belly flinched. He alternated between laughing and begging for relief.

Lucy started digging down into Steve's soft belly skin with her nails, just hard enough to get to the muscles below. Steve arched up his back, not knowing what else to do. Lucy stuck a pillow under his back in the blink of an eye. "Oh, no" he said as he realized what he had just done.

Lucy sat cross-legged on the floor and starting the navel tickling. She used her light technique on the rim of his navel, teasing the smooth skin there. Steve sucked in his belly as much as he could, trying to escape. "Noo, not in my bellybutton" he pleaded "Why not, I like your bellybutton and I want to tell your fortune using the wrinkles at the bottom"

Lucy insisted that he relax his belly so she could tickle his bellybutton better. "No!" Steve howled.

Wonderful!

Lucy may have a chilly house,but that story is HOT,HOT,HOT!!! :tickle: :p

yes, much agreed, im not much for f/m stories, but i try to imagine myself in his position. I love the williness and the places being targeted, please can someone make a story where a girl gets tickled...hell get steves sister, gf or whatever over to this girls house and have her get tickled the same way

That is a good idea

I like that idea. I originally wrote the story so I could imagine myself as Steve. If his sister gets tickled like that it would be a great story. Any ideas on what clothes she should wear, what she looks like, etc?

I agree, you have to finish this story!

It's quite original, and very refreshing!

This is definitely one of the better stories of the TMF.

Hm. I remember seeing this story online somewhere a couple of years ago (not on the TMF).

Nice rereading it again, but I didn't know you were the author.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back