• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hibernation, Near Extinction, Torn Decision, And, Swan Song?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, as a team, had a winter of celebration following their latest championship. There were banquets, appearances, a cruise with the team as PR figures, and other wonderful opportunities, that come with winning a championship. Publicly, at all these events, Mitch and Naomi were the pillars of strength, and yet, privately, they were descending into the depths of hell.
It seemed that during that winter, all Mitch and Naomi were doing was sniping at each other, and worse, engaging in knock down, drag out arguments. Mitch began to notice that Naomi had taken to correcting him in public, and, if they had an argument, even in private, she would berate him at length, if he didnt give the "right answer". The therapist tried to prevail upon Naomi to ease up on the berating and correcting, as it could lead to Mitch feeling an inferiority complex to his wife, and to having thoughts of emotional removal, adultery, or divorce. There were times that the couple would go at it, and Naomi would say to Mitch: " I just dont fucking care anymore, Mitchell!" To this, Mitch would reply:" Okay, fine, so you dont care, so why the fuck are you here then, Naomi?" To which Naomi would answer:" I dont know, Mitchell, maybe I'm still here for my kids. Maybe, it could be, that this might well be the last season, and, whenever the final pitch of next year is thrown, I am gone, from this team, this island, and out of your life." Mitch would then say:" That is sad and tragic, Naomi. I want to work on this with you, because, if I dont, I lose you, and, as much as we fight, that is unacceptable to me, and I have almost a quarter century invested in this, and so do you. I am willing to work on it, if you are" Naomi would then reply:" You need to fix things, Mitchell. You talk a good game, but you fix nothing" Mitch would then say:" I dont know if you love me anymore, Naomi, you claim my actions show I dont love you, but I still do. It isnt the "Whatever", that you think it is. I have loved you since I was a freshman in college, and from the minute I met you. Life without you is unacceptable to me. If you want to go, you get out, and I will have to suffer and deal with it, because I am not going anywhere" Naomi would then say:" I'm not going anywhere, I'm still here, arent I?" It was almost as if, the couple was jockeying for position, and yet, neither of them able to make the penultimate move. They were clearly unhappy, and yet, neither one able to take that final step, both for themselves, and their three grown offspring.
With all these uncertainities and negativity hanging over them, Mitch and Naomi dutifully opened the season, with the rest of the Good Guys, on an overcast, 68 degree day in Paradise. The weather was unseasonably cool, and a stiff northerly wind kept the crowd below sellout levels. After the ring and flag raising ceremonies, Kate Hudson took to the mound, with the team in long sleeve shirts, under their jerseys. The game did not go well, as Hudson allowed only two runs in her six innings of work, but Met ace Pedro Martinez was better, as Mitch struck out five times, in a 2-1 loss. Gil Bellows was the starter the next afternoon, which was a bit warmer at 72 degrees, and partly sunny. Bellows, too, pitched very well, firing six shutout innings, as Mitch hit a homer, with a man on, the only runs, in an eventual 2-0 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday afternoon, and, despite pitching well, got no run support, in a 3-0 loss, leaving the Good Guys with an one and two record, having scored only three runs in the three games.
Thursday was an off day. There had been little physical contact recently between Mitch and Naomi, although they were still attending counesling, perhaps dutifully. After therapy that day, Mitch asked Naomi to reinstate some of the things he enjoyed, as he had not had many of his favorite foot things in a long time, and, except for a few times when she changed a lightbulb, she had not been up a ladder for months. With the season started, Naomi mused about whether to reinstate those things, and whether it might be better for their marriage to be concilatory, but, at that moment, felt in "Bitch" mode, and said:" I know the season has started, and you're going to be traveling, but, I cant bring myself to do that for you now. Maybe, as the season goes along, but right now, it's a privliege that I just cant bring myself to do" She said. Their sex life had been in the sewer as well, as they had hardly been touching or tickling each other for months. Mitch then asked. "Can you bring yourself to give me sex every once in a while, and to show me some affection, like a wife should to her husband? I wont tie you up, and I wont tickle you like unmercifully, but, just please take down some of this wall" Mitch appealed. Naomi sighed:" Yes, before you go away, we will do it, but, I warn you, go easy on me, Mitchell. I cant take much more of this, and, I almost feel like, one wrong move, and I could go away" She said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She pitched a good game, but, as her teammates had, also received little run support, in a 3-2 loss. Sniderman, with the team now one and three, was concerned about their lack of hitting, and juggled his lineup before Saturday night's game. With Rachel Leigh Cook on the mound, it helped, as the Good Guys scored five runs, and managed to hang on, for a 5-4 win. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz in the Sunday game, a day that finally brought Paradise like weather to the island, at blue skies, and 83 degrees. With Daniel Boone's 1970s song::"Beautiful Sunday", blaring in the background, over the PA system, as Smoltz warmed up against the Good Guys, in front of a sellout crowd, the team played their best game of the season thus far. Smoltz pitched seven shutout innings, fanning ten Good Guys, and Kate eight shutout frames, punching out eleven Braves. In the bottom of the ninth, in a scoreless tie, a base hit by second baseman Russell, brought home the only run, in a 1-0 win, that evened the team's record at three and three. After the game, Sniderman told the team that he was pleased with their effort over the weekend, and, that while he realized that asking to sweep the Astros in the upcoming series would be a tall order, he at least wanted to take two of three, to take to the road with a winning record.
The Astros entered Paradise on Monday. Gil Bellows, with six days rest, was dominant, striking out twelve Houston hitters, and gaining his second win of the year, in contrast to Kate's no win, one loss, and one no decision record. The Good Guys got just enough offense, to come away with a 4-3 win, that gave Gil that second win of the year. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night, and she gave a very decent effort. Unfortunately, two Good Guy errors, led to three unearned runs, and a 5-3 setback. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, warm Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the first homestand of the year. She was excellent that day, allowing but one run, and striking out ten. The Good Guys had their hitting shoes on again, hitting three homers, and scoring four runs, as Hilary Duff sealed the deal in the ninth, and the team finished off a 4-1 Good Guy win, that capped a five and four homestand. It had not been the easiest of times, but Sniderman gave his team credit, for winning three of the final four games on the homestand, after their very poor start.
In the meantime, the team held its first tickle party of the year, following the Cook win versus Atlanta. The featured lee would be Melissa, a mega hot blonde waitress at the team's Diamond Club Resturant. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Melissa's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Melissa on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Melissa on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she filled the room with girlish giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch was the last ler, tickling Melissa on the soles of her pretty bare feet. He attacked the beautiful blond on her feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soft soles and toes. Melissa went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! MY FEEET AREEE SOOOO TICKKLISSSSHHHH! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Melissa, throughly drained, was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK airport in New York, and the start of the first road trip, as the team headed off, to play the Mets. "You arent going to run off with any Latin lovers while I'm gone, are you, Australian?" Mitch said, almost in jest. Naomi replied:" Nope, you arent to go find some uptight, prissy, rail thin, New York model, during your stay, are you?" She shot back. "No thanks, I already have my uptight prissy one right here. I will be back in ten days" He said, kissing Naomi on the mouth. "I'll be here waiting, as always" Naomi replied, as Mitch exited the car, and headed into the airport.
So, a very rocky first homestand of issues, and uneven play, had finally come to an end. Now came the first road trip of the year. Would the team begin to play up to its capabilities, and would Mitch and Naomi move toward any kind of peace? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it's good to have the Good Guys back in action. A rough bit there for Mitch but at least he'll get a little break on the road. Perhaps things will be better when he gets back. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, Mitch is having a bit of a rough time. It will be interesting to see if this season is rough, or, irons itself out.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come within the next day.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back