• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imagine

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
I am bound on the bed. The anticipation has been building for weeks, and I cannot wait to feel his fingers dancing on my helpless ticklish flesh. I know he will show no mercy, and that I will be completely gone. The sexiest of men doing the slowest and most relentless tickling of my skin, which is so soft and sensitive. People always want to know where I am most sensitive, and I normally hold back the answers, feeling vunerable. But, he knows. He knows which places make me giggle and squirm a bit, he knows which places make me laugh out loud and buck a bit more, and he also knows which places will make me alternate between silent laughter and all out screaming laughter. The ones where he can break me, the ones he will use in a slow, maddening, building way that will make me his.

He is gorgeous. As a man should be, tall, commanding, skilled, and a man who knows that all women deep down desire to be taken. Yes, open the car door, help me with my coat, do all the things in public we like. But please, when we are alone, be a man. Your dominance and caveman like power still makes us shiver. We love it when you take control. Its the very essence of being a woman.

I am wearing a red satin negligee. My long legs are shaved smooth as silk and I am wearing black stiletto pumps, shiny patent leather. My long straight red hair falls at my sides, and my nails and lips are bright red. My skin is medium in color and laced with little freckles. My feet are of course polished to perfection, and flawless. You approach the bed and sit down next to me, gently running your finger down my inner arm. I giggle a little. "Awww, whats wrong, is my baby ticklish? MMM, that could be rather interesting considering I have you here tied up and at my mercy!" My big dark eyes widen. "Please darling, nooo, don't tickle me..please." "Shhhhh baby relax, we are just going to play a bit..find those spots that make you jump." You go to the nightstand and bring over the peacock feather you found. It is very soft and long. You run it down my arm and then into my sensitive underarm and I start giggling. Truly a spot of gold. "HAHAHAH stop it hahahahah...all out laughter leaves my mouth as I try to hold it in. "You can't hold it in dear, let it out, let me hear you, you can't stand this you know." You went right for an A list spot, and I'm laughing out loud as I squirm gently, secretly loving it. "Oh my poor ticklish baby, I could do this all night" you say with an evil glint in your eyes. You drop the feather and go full tilt on my underarms, running your dancing fingers deep in the hollows and around the outsides, and onto one of the 5 spots within. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAH" my laughter is loud and helpless now, escaping my lips against my dying will. "OK, ssssh honey, I'll stop now." You move down to the end of the bed and eye my waiting and helpless tied up ankles. My shoes are still on my feet like armor, but not for long. You run a finger along the inside edge of the shiny black shoe, and finger the 4 inch heel. Slowly you remove my right shoe, and take my slender foot in your mouth, kissing and licking and running your tongue under my toes. I start squirming and gentling giggling, and it feels great. "MMMM baby, don't stop" I moan. You forget I'm there for a second and lick and suck each of my toes, one by one, licking my sole, kissing each toe, sliding your tongue in between each one, until I am panting and moaning loud. You are a master, and my already aroused body starts to react furthur. I am so lost in the feelings and sweet surrender that I don't realize you have started to scratch my sole hard with your nails, and the laughter comes. "HAHAHAHAHA"..you have struck gold. You remove my other shoe, and start scratching both soles hard, and I am laughing and giggling and bucking on the bed, and you don't stop, don't ease up, just keep tickling until I am on another planet. "Is that what you want my ticklish baby, now laugh for me, laugh for me honey, let me hear you." 'HAHAHAHAHAHA',,,laughter at this point is not my choice, but my fate. "HAHAAHAH please HAHAHAHAHA stopppppp,,," but you dont'. "You can't stand this can you baby, my ticklish baby." You then move up my legs to behind my knees where you stick your fingers in hard and I continue to buck on the bed and hear myself squealing. Damn I wish I wasn't so ticklish. My legs are so firm yet the skin is so soft and like paper. Your every touch sends me into hysterics, and the closer you get to my hips the louder my laughter gets. You have now lost your niceness and just want to hear me scream for your own pleasure. You straddle my knees and start tickling my hips, and you know I'm going to die. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAH,,,,stopppp". I can't even speak, and you just continue to tease the creases between the leg and body, the place of a thousand nerve endings. "Laugh for me honey, you know you can't stand this, laugh for me". "HAHAHAHAAH.' Seeing the man of my dreams sitting on top of my shivering and hysterical body is just too much. You already know the glazed look in my eyes and know its time for you to take me. I am about to explode and can't take much more without release. You unsnap my negligee and plunge inside me, and we are both on other planets, and then before we can stop it, before we are every ready, the orgasm of our lifetime creeps up on us, and we dance together, lost in emotion.

Wow, now thats my kind of woman! And yes, I am the sexiest of men :)

im shuddering

what an amazingly well choreographed story. one of the most erotic tales ive ever read. i am your knight with tickling fingers if youd like to talk more..oh by the way im getting divorced....for real

Lol

thanks so much....appreciate the compliments...sorry youre going through a hard time.

Terrific story, Sensitive, thanks for sharing it and yourself in it. ;) Please feel free to continue doing so. :D

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

That was good. Very erotic, without seeing any nudity or sex, that's how its done. That suggestion, very good.

Another "Erotic Masterpiece" from Sensitivegirl and all I have to say is that I'm sweating. It gets five yowzers from me. :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back