• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (f-f) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (F-F) Part I (Revised)

This is based off of the new animates series "The Batman" I know I could not use Robin or Batgirl since they are underage but.

Ellen Yin and Catwoman (Both will be shown dominantly in this story) and Eathan Bennet (Pre-Clayface) and probably Renee Montoya, Harvey Bullock, Lois Lane, and Superman how will show in silghtly a diffrent way.

I also made up a couple of my own characters(relax all 18 or over) . So it might be a little bit darker than the show. theres other types of tickling, buts its dominatly foot tickling

Chapter I

The Batman had just taken down the Joker and his helpers, Punch and Judy after they threatend to poision a milk supply that would have left thousands of people harmed or even worse.

After returning to the Bat-Cave he checked his Bat-Computer and noticed something disturbing on the news. The Reporter said "Charlie Porter, assistant D.A. has vanished without a trace yesterday.
Police Chief Rojas had this to say." "GPD is investigating all possible odds but we are not ruling anything out yet. We are looking into The Joker, Penguin, and even Bane. We will find our officers"

Batman with his cowl off sat and listened intently as he watched, saying to himself "This does not fit Joker's M.O.,besides he is back in Arkham, no ransom demands, so Penguin's not behinde it. And Bane's would go after me insted of those women."

The Reporter then asked Chief Rojas "Do you suspect The Dark Knight of being involved in this somehow?" Chief Rojas responded "Well we are not ruling that vigliante out." and walked back into the Police Station.

The Reporter than commited "25 year old Charlie Porter is the eight woman to disapper in a period of four weeks. First it was Business executive 21 year old Sydney Butler, who had mysteriously disappered from her mansion after returning from a charity fundraiser.

Second it was 18 year old Stephanie Miller, Senior Basketball star at Gotham High School, who disappered on her way home. Third, Katie Gonzales, a very famous Soccer Player who lives in Gotham. Fourth, 19 year old Kaley Liu, a olympic level Gymnast. And in a most recent cases were 21 year old Emily Moxon, olymipc level swimmer and her friend 20 year old Allison 24 year old det. Ellen Yin and 22 year old det. Krista Brennan of Gotham City PD each vanised without a trace, leaving a city scared."

As Chief Rojas stormed into the station he called out for detectives Ethan Bennet and Micheal Perez. "You wanted to see us Chief?" asked. "Yes I am assinging you to this case because you two give results I want Yin and Rodriguez found." Rojas said "Why are you still standing here with your heads in your asses get out there and get results!" Yelled Rojas

Just then The Batman's loyal aid Alfred came down the elevator and asked "Staying up late are we sir?" Batman responded "Theres a pattern here Alfred, all six women disappeared without a trace. But there's something else all these women had in common."

Alfred then asked "Oh and what is that may I ask?" Batman stood up putting on his cowl and responded "Athletics, Business, and law enforcement." Alfred silghtly confused "Athletics, Business, and law enforcement sir?"

The Batman than said "Keep the Bat-Computer on Alfred." and left. Alfred then asked "Shall I cancel your outing with Miss. Catlin Palmer?" And Batman running away said "Yes Alfred do that?"

Meanwhile in an Unknown Part of the City

Charlie Porter woke up she tried to move and realised she could not because she was tied with her under arms exposed to a chair. Charlie did not have an easy life, she was born in to poverty and her parent raised by her uncle and his wife she worked hard to become assitant DA and to be the first black women to do so. She was very tall and skinny with medium lengh hair. She was always very ticklish and relly ticklish on her feet which size 10, she was evey one favorite tickle toy.

She also saw two of the other four out of the eight missing girls in same position but unconscience. Sitting next to her she saw Stephanie Miller, at 18 years old. She was six foot four inches she was the tallest girl in GHS and in her ironically short family. Her long Brown went down to her back. She felt insecure about her size and the size of her feet which were size 14.

Stephanie had only had one sister who was her twin, but shorter than her by a foot and diffrent hair color hers being brunette and Stephanie being Red. They were the only girls in her family, so her siblings would always tickle her, because she was exteremly ticklish from her under arms to her feet. Her teammates would give her a few occasional tickles on her sides. But her family would go for her feet.

Charlie continued to look around and saw Katie Gonzales, an 20 soccer star who ran all the time and praticed all the time, she had dreamed of being a soccer player all her life and finally achieved her dream of playing for the Gotham Knights. She was very athletic and short. Katie was also very ticklish as a child she was ticklish She wouldn't let other people tape her feet because her feet so ticklish and a small size 8. Beacuse she was the shortest on the team they would gang up on her and tickle her silly.

Another woman she saw was one she reconized, Detcetive Ellen Yin of the GCPD. Ellen Yin was born and raised in Metropolis, she had black hair and was of asain decent and was teased about her small size 8 feet. as a child she was always the most ticklish girl, her friends would hold her down and tickle her untill she cried. Growing up was not any diffrent her feet were deathly ticklish. when she and her friends would tickle fights and all they had to do was touch her feet and it was over, bue she was able to control her ticklishness even on her feet. Ellen eventually took up swimming which she excelled at and even there they would tickle her.

When those four began to come around Charlie asked "Whats going on?" Stephanie responed "I don't know what hit us." Katie responded "Someone had hit me with something over the head on my way home and I woke up here." After noticing that they were all wearing black socks and brown short-selve prison like clothing Stephanie asked "What are we wearing?"

Just then the door abrouptly opened. "Well, well look who finally decided to wake up?" a deep menacing voice said as man dressed in a very fancy looking suit walked up towards them and said "I am known the crime boss known as the Black Hand." as he walked forworded they noticed his right hand had terrible scar and was discolored.

"I would like to think your seating accomdations are being met" he said with a smile. Charlie than said "Who the hell are you why have you captured us? And where are the other eight missing girls?" to which he responded "My dear girl you see the other five girls are fine, there just resting and as to who I am, I am Black Hand. you where the ones I wanted to have played with."

Ellen responded with slight annoyance " What the hell is that supposed to mean?" The Black Hand lit a cigarette and responded "You see I have these servants of mine from Germany and China, there called the Kitzel Sisters they are Gretchen, Eva, and Violent, and the asain is Myca. It had cost me a pretty penny to get them to permanetly work for me and a little bit of eliminating rivals, but anyway they just love to torture people. Rather it be informants, spies, or undercover cops. But you see they won't inflict physicaly harm on people."

"So what" Ellen said. Black Hand then called for one of them to come and one woman entered the room. "Jes Master?" the girl anwsered in a German accent. "Get your tool it's show time." The Black said to which she complied.

She returned with a stiff feather and Black Hand told her to pick one and she stuck her perfectly manicured and played a game of "enney, meany, miney, moe" her finger lands on Charlie

Gretchen slowly walked over to Charlie and said "Sorry my dark skinned sweetheart you lose." Black Hand walked over to them and said "Have Fun" and left as she pulled up a chair next to her.

Gretchen slowly began to pull Charlie's socks to reveal two huge beautiful soles and and long meaty toes. Everyone was taken back at how nice her feet looked on callous or corns, being that she has to walk in heels all day so they knew she took care of her feet.

Gretchen said "This is going to be fun." Charlie asked a little scared " What are you going to do to me?" Gretchen said "Why I am going to tickle your gigantic and possibly extremely ticklish feet of course I "Kiztel means tickle in Deutsch. You can laugh as loud or as long as you want it won't do anything these walls are soundprof." Charlie bluffed and said "I am not ticklish you are wasting your time."

As Gretchen began to slowly tickle Charlie's right sole Charlie was straining not give in to the laughter and give Gretchen the pleasure, Gretchen however kept changing from foot to foot then both feet. Surely enough Charlie gave in and started laughing "HehehehehehehhehehehehehHahahahahahahahahahPLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST STOP TICKLING MY FEET!" Gretchen was obviously loving every minute of this.

However the other girls were horrified by this and after about ten minutes of torture she stoped and was allowed to regain her breath."Having fun?" Gretchen asked. "What do you think you sadist?" Charlie anwsered.

"Now ya have done and hurt my feelings Charlie Girl guess I gotta tickle ya some more." Gretchen said As she began to to tickle both her feet a little bit faster as Charlie began to laugh wildly "Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah COME ON THIS IS NOT FAIR PLEASE I AM GOING TO DIE PLEASE STOP!" pleaded Charlie as tears began to pour from her eyes.

Again Gretchen stopped. And pulled out a stiff feather and began slowly stroking both of Charlie's feet with the long stiff feather and the laughter came busting out."HAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH PLEASE I BEG YOU NAME IT AND I WOULD DO IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEAHAEHAEAHEAHEHAHAAHE QUIT IT PLEASE!"

After another ten minuets of tickling Gretchen though of something."I know how about a classic?" at first Charlie and the others were a little cofused but realizing what it was when Gretchen grabbed Charlie's big meaty toes and started saying "This little piggy" and after about twenty of this she stopped.

Just then an idea came into Gretchen's head "How about you pick the next girl I tickle? either that or I play with your feet. It's between Amazon, Latina, and little foot." she said pointing at Stephaine, Katie, and Ellen.

Charlie bravely said "No you sick pervert there is no way I..." suddenly she saw Gretchen's long finger nail stop right at her sole and suddently was silent."You were saying?"

Gretchen than said "I gave you a chance, now suffer." and began to tickle her feet again. Charlie desperate and tired laughed and laughed and started coming out saying "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHM PLEASE DETCETIVE YIN DETECTIVE YIN SHE IS WAY MORE TICKLISH THAN ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Suddenly Gretchen stopped and said "There, now was that relly that hard?" Charlie felt like a traitor and sadily looked at Yin and pleaded "Please forgive me Yin." To which Yin had nodded her head she dare not spoke for her torment will soon begin as Gretchen slowly began to approaced her.

End of Part I (please review and feel free to comment on anything thanks. The guest stars I mention will probably show later on in the story)

Last edited:
This is a great story!

Could you write a Superman story where Lois Lane snoops around somewhere, and when she gets caught she gets tickled. I would like it included some nylon foot tickling, but I also wwould like to see her tickled in other places. I would also love it if it was a F/F story.

Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back