• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Lois Lane (F-F) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Lois Lane sat at her typing the article about how Superman had defeated Brainiac's plot to drain the world's power supply thus rendering the world in complete darkness and choas.

However unknown even to Jimmy Lois is the wife of Superman himself insted known to everyone as Clark Kent. the only few times Lois would wear nylons was when it was cold or otherwise she would not. And there were times she would not shoes around her office and she would be called "Barefoot Lois" sometimes.

"Lois get in here now" a voice came from the office of Perry White. Lois came running into the office and said "Yes chief?" Lois asked.

"How many times do I have to say don't call me chief? but never mind that right now where's your husband?" asked Perry. Lois knew she had to make up a quick story "He is in Smallville visiting with his parents." But in truth her husband, The Man of Steel was currenly battling a menace on the other side of the galaxy.

White than lit his cigar and started smoking while saying "Okay well you will do I have an assignment for you. For the past several weeks a series of armed robberies at not just banks but other but Lexcorp and with Kent not around and Jimmy back in School your the only one open to this." "I guess so" Lois said leaving his office

Later that night Lois began snooping around at one of the crime scenes wearing a leather jacket and black T-shirt with blue jeans black runnig shoes with socks and stockings. Suddenly she herd voices "Be quiet" said a female voice. Lois than began sneak away when suddenly "Hey, what are you doing here?" She used her peper spray on one of the thugs but afterwards she felt a blunt object and passed out.

Later when she awoke she found her self tied to what appeared to be a table mideval stocks her shoes, socks, and jacket
were gone but her clothes were still in tack. She tried to move her arms and leg but couldn't. Suddenly the door popped open and two light skinned women walked in and began talking "Well, well, well, someone spying on us didn't you know curiousity killed the cat?"

Lois then asked "Who are you? Why are you stealing from these places?" "We ask the questions here not you got it?" one of the women interrupted.

One of the women walked up to Lois anwsered "To anwser yuor question Mam I stole to found my experiments. Now tell me were you spying on me? Lois than responed "None of your business, lady" than the women started to walk over to Lois and said "You have cute feet they must be tender and ticklish?" Lois than got a little worried after that question due to the fact that her were exteremely ticklish all her life.

As one woman took position at her lower body and the other woman takes place at her upper body. "Depending on your response to that question I would guess your feet are relly ticklish, but were not going down there just yet though."

The woman at Lois's upper body started lightly tickling her underams to which she let out little giggles "hehehehehehehhahahahahehehahehaha stop it." She then began to move down from her armpits to her ribs Lois's laughter began to get louder and louder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHE COME ON STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

She eventually got to her thighs and thats were her laughter got even louder"NOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Afterwards she let her catch her breath and the woman asked again "Now, tell us what we want to know". Lois still refusing to talk anwsers "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER I WON'T TALK HEHAHEHAHAHEHHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE." the woman obviously frustrated moved down to her feet.

"Last chance" she said moving to her feet as the other woman began to slowly tickle Lois feet she starts screaming and laughing with tears streaming down her face "NOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HELP PLEASE ANYONE!" and after that she passed out

later "Hey Delia?" "Yes Deidre?" Delia than said "How about when she wakes lets take her nylons off?" and then Deidra responded "Yeah thats where it would get to be really fun."

End of Part I (feel free to rate and comment)

Last edited:
I though it was a good story. I always like em short and sweet.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back