• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first story

ayooitzzmarino0

As I said, it's my first story so I'm sorry if its not all that good. Comments are appreciated.

Amanda was a beautiful 18 year old girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She was 5'10 had size 9 feet, which were extremely ticklish. Elena was Amanda's best friend. Unlike Amanda, Elena was a smaller girl, about 5'6 and size 7 feet. Amanda was a basketball player, so her hyper ticklish feet were extra sensitive after a long practice or game. One day, Elena came over Amanda's house to see her after her big win, but Amanda was fast asleep.
"Hmmm I wonder," thought Elena with an evil grin on her face. She walked over to the bed and uncovered Amanda just enough so her feet stuck out. To her surprise, Amanda fell asleep with her shoes still tied on tight. "Darnit," thought Elena, "I'll have to get her when she wakes up." About an hour later, Amanda awoke to see Elena in her room.
"What are you doing here?" asked Amanda.
"I came to see how your game went today," replied Elena.
"Oh we lost," sighed Amanda, "but it wasn't fair, every time I would try to get a rebound, my friend on the other team would poke me under my arm and make me drop the ball. Ughhh i hatee being soo ticklish!"
"Really..." said Elena, "we've been friends for so long and I never knew you were ticklish."
"It's something I prefer not to tell people," giggled Amanda, "now could you help me get my shoes off? I dont feel like getting up." Elena began to untie Amanda's shoe lace when she suddenly stopped."
"I just thought of a great idea to get your mind off that game," said Elena, "quick let me roll you up in the comforter. I have a great idea." Reluctantly, Amanda agreed and was immobile in a matter of minutes.
"Ok what's your plan?" inquired Amanda, "why can't I move for this idea?" Not responding, Elena continued to untie Amanda's shoes until she slipped them both off. Coming right out of a game and not having the chance to shower, Amanda's feet were very sweaty and smelly.
"Phew Amanda do your feet smell or what?" giggled Elena. She then proceeded to drag one finger down Amanda's left sole, causing her to jump as much as the bond would allow her.
"Stop that, why are u touching my feet?" said Amanda.
"It seems someone's ticklish are we?" giggled Elena and continues to stroke the soles. Amanda burst out in a fit of giggles.
"HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STTAAAHHHHPPPP ITTT AHHAHAHAHAHHH THHAATTT AHAHAH TTIICKKLLLSAHAHAHHAA." Elena did not stop, yet she switched her method a little. She slowly began removing Amanda's sweaty right sock, exposing her bare foot.
"No no no wh-what are you doing? DONT YOU DARE touch my bare foot AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH." Her pleading was cut short by Elena dragging one nail torturously down the sole. 'AHHAHAHAHAHHAH PLEASEEEE AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA IMM DYINNGGG HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH STOPPPPPP AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA" Elena then proceeded to remove her left sock, baring both feet for the tickling.
"My my my are we ticklish, so tell me did you ever play the piggies game Amanda?"
"Please anything but that! I hate hate hate having my toes played with!"
"This little piggy went to market," said Elena as she played with Amanda's big toe.
"AHHAHAHAHAHAH THISS TICKLESS TOOO MUCHHHH AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA" Elena continued the game until it reached her favorite spot, the baby toe."Please my baby toe is the most ticklish spot on my body. Have mercy please please please," begged Amanda. Her pleas fell on deaf ears, though, as Elena began to work on the baby toe. "WAHAHAHAHAHWHHWHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH STAHHHHPPPPP AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH IMMMM GOANNANANAAAA PEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA"
"That's what I'm hoping for," said Elena, "but I always wanted to know, how do these perfect feet of yours taste?" Elena then enveloped Amanda's toes in her mouth, paying special attention to the baby toe.
"AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAH HAHHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOKKKKK IIMMMMM PEEINNNNGGGG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHHAH." Amanda wasn't lying, as a huge dark spot appeared on the comforter."
"Wow Amanda, you really are ticklish! But your feet taste so good, I'm sorry I just can't stop," said Elena. Back into her mouth went Amanda's feet.
"ELENAAAAAAAAAA IM GOANNNAAAAA KILLLL YOO-AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHAH HAH HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH." With that, Amanda passed out.
"That was fun," said Elena, "I think I'll do it again when she wakes up. Yumm what kind of loation does she use on those feet? I have to get myself some."

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back