• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales Of Symphonia - Colette's Wake-Up Call (m/f feet, a little upper)

Wii

TMF Master
This was my first story that I posted over at TT. I know there are not that many ToS fans out there, but I'm posting this story anyway. So, enjoy the story!

It was 8:00 in the morning at the local inn that Lloyd Irving and his three friends, Colette Brunel, Kratos Aurion, and Genis Sage, spent the night at. Kratos and Genis were already downstairs getting some free breakfast the inn provided. Lloyd, on the other hand, has been trying to wake up Colette since 7:30.

"C'mon, Colette! We're gonna miss breakfast!" said Lloyd, but Colette remained asleep, still like a stone.

Lloyd always liked getting breakfast with Colette, since it seemed like it kept him happy to know she was still with him. After he found out that Colette was the Chosen, he wanted to make sure she was safe from harm, especially with those Desians trying to uphold their own unfit laws. It was bad enough he was banished from his own hometown as it was, especially since it was kinda his fault for trying to get inside the Human Ranch to save Genis's grandmother that Iselia burned down in the first place. He had no one else to turn to.

Lloyd rocked Colette back and forth on the bed, trying to wake her, but that didn't work either. Lloyd was starting to run out of ideas. He heard his stomach growl from hunger. At this point, it seemed he would never get breakfast in time before they stopped serving it. He wanted some eggs and toast so bad right about now.

At this point, he heard someone chuckle at the door. At the door, he saw Genis smiling that big grin he usually had when something funny was up. "She's still asleep?" asked Genis. Lloyd sighed. "Yea." replied Lloyd. "I've tried everything, even yelling something close to her ear, she still won't wake up." Lloyd leaned against the wall. "I guess I'll have to wait until she wakes up on her own." Genis then got an idea. "...or we could make her get up using this!"

Genis reached into his pocket and took out a black feather. Lloyd looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What are we gonna do with a feather you got from one of the bird creatures we killed?" asked Lloyd. Genis gave Lloyd a sneaky look. "My idea is that we could tickle her until she wakes up! It's fool proof!" said Genis with a proud voice. Lloyd thought for a moment about his suggestion. "Tickle Colette?", thought Lloyd, "Kinda too childish for my tastes." His stomach growled with hunger again. "Ugh, I guess I don't have much of a choice." he thought. Lloyd looked back at Genis. "Alright, I guess we could give it a shot." said Lloyd.

Genis went to one side of Colette's bed and Lloyd went into the other. "Are you ready, Lloyd?" whispered Genis. Lloyd sighed. "Lets just get this over with." said Lloyd. Genis took the feather and stroked through Colette's neck. The blonde girl smiled a bit and went back snoozing. Genis took the feather and stroked it under her arm. She gave a little giggle, and went back asleep. "I'd say it's working." said Genis proudly. Genis then stroked the feather on Colette's left leg. She let out a loud laugh that could be heard from the next room. Both started to get a bit worried. Genis looked outside and saw that no one heard her. He went back inside.

"Alright, Genis, I think you've had your fun." said Lloyd. "But she's not awake yet, Lloyd," said Genis. "and there's still one place we haven't tried yet." "And what place would tha-" Lloyd stopped and saw Genis looking at Colette's white boots at the end of the bed. "Genis, no!" It was already too late, as Genis already took off Colette's boots to reveal her socked feet. He was about to make the feather have contact until Lloyd grabbed his hand. "No way." said Lloyd. He snagged the feather out of his hand. "Get back downstairs, Genis." said Lloyd, "I'd rather starve than have Colette be mad at me." "But-" "Genis!" Genis frowned a bit and grumbled out of the room.

Lloyd closed the door when Genis left. He looked at the feather in his hand and then at Colette. His stomach growled for hunger once more. This time, it was pretty loud so that anyone in the room could hear it. He couldn't take it anymore. Colette had to wake up or he would starve. He walked over to the edge of the bed where Colette's socked feet were. He ran his finger up Colette's left foot. Her foot twitched and she chuckled softly. "Hm, maybe this isn't so bad as I thought." said Lloyd. He then took off her socks, leaving her barefoot. At first glance, it looked liked she wore stockings, but they were just really tight pants to make her look cute. No one really noticed, though. Not even her. Lloyd then took the feather in his hand and lowered it towards Colette's bare feet. He took a deep breath. "Please don't get mad." whispered Lloyd as he glided the black feather across her skin. It seemed like Colette was sent into hysterics immediately, as she was laughing pretty hard. Lloyd quickly backed off, afraid someone might barge in. He went back and did it again, this time, a bit softer. Colette was once again laughing, but softer than before but still a bit loud. Lloyd felt this was an alright volume.

"Just wake up, Colette." said Lloyd. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAMHAHAHAHAHAWAKEHEHEHEHE!" Lloyd freaked when he heard this and lunged backwards, nearly hitting his head on the wall. He looked and saw Colette, sitting there with that heart-warming smile of hers. Lloyd's face turned red from embarassment. This made Colette giggle. "It's ok, Lloyd." she said. "What do you mean?" asked Lloyd. "I meant it was ok for you to tickle me like that." said Colette, putting on that happy face of hers. "I thought it was fun." Lloyd smirked. "Oh, really?" he asked. He walked closer to Colette's feet. "Well, then, I guess you don't mind if I do.....THIS!" He suddenly grabbed Colette's feet and scribbled his ten fingers all over her soles. All Colette could do was just sit there and laugh her head off as her tickler used his fingers to tickle the heck out of her cute little feet. In truth, she really did enjoy it. The fingers felt soft on her skin, and it was good to laugh once and a while when you feel blue.

Lloyd even went back to using that feather Genis found. It sent Colette into even more hysterics. He switched back and forth from his fingers to the feather, and eventually, he started to tickle one foot with five fingers with his left hand, and tickle the other with the feather in his right. This went on for five minutes until Lloyd heard someone clear their throat at the door. He looked and there stood Kratos, looking serious like he always does, with Genis behind him. Lloyd quicky zipped off of the bed smiling nervously. Kratos sighed. "We'll just pretend this event never happened." he said with a calm voice. "C'mon. We're ready to leave."

Colette put her socks and boots back on as Lloyd headed for the exit door. As Lloyd started to go out to meet everyone else outside, Colette hugged him tight. "Thank you, Lloyd!" said Colette in that happy voice of hers that Lloyd liked to hear so much. "That was so much fun! We should do that again sometime!" she said as she skipped out the door in her usual cheery mood. Lloyd stood there with an awkward expression on his face. He looked back and saw that the breakfast bar was closed now, but he didn't really care anymore. Lloyd sighed and walked out the door to what would be the adventure of a lifetime.

It surprised me to see how generous she is, especially when she says it fun. *sighed*

That was an excellent story! I've never actually played that game, but I've seen pictures of the girl and she looks pretty cute.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back