• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Goblin Trouble (mm/ff underarms & feet)

Wii

TMF Master
Even though I'm more of a foot tickle person, I inserted some underarm tickling for those who like that stuff. Anyways, here's the story. Enjoy. ^^

NOTE: Since the main characters have no names or actual gender in this game, I just made up their names and picked a gender for them. Also note that some elements in this story may not match completely with the game itself.

It was a beautiful day as two caravans made their way across the valley. Four people could be seen traveling amongst them. On one side, there was a female Clavat, a basic human-like person, named Isla, and a male Lilty, the group’s turnip-headed warrior, named Jackle. The other side had a male Yuke, a mysterious bird-like creature with expert magic skills, name Blok, and a female Selkie, another human-like person skilled in thievery, named Lily. Even though they lived in two different towns, all four were the best of friends. Inside their caravans was a bucket with a crystal on the top. This crystal surrounded them with a shield-like barrier to keep the toxic miasma air out and fresh air in. It was the caravaner’s job to go out into the world and seek mana trees so that their town’s crystal would never die out on them.

The group soon ended up inside a forest. This was their first stop on their quest to rid the miasma air forever. The group got prepared as they wielded their weapons their parents gave them when they started the journey. Isla carried her father’s sword, Jackle swung around his spear, Lily steadied her racket she got on her 18th birthday, and Blok held both buckets between his arms as they went inside the dense forest. “I-I don’t know about this. I’m kind of scared of this kind of atmosphere.” Blok said with fear in his voice. “Don’t worry, Blok,” said Isla, “we’ll protect you. You just hold the buckets. Remember what the village elder said about going beyond the crystal.” “Yeah, yeah, we all know the story.” said Jackle. “Lets all just calm down and just find that mana tree.” said Isla. Everyone agreed as they made their way deeper into the forest.

As the group made their way into the forest, other types of creatures were watching them. Many goblins watched from the bushes as the group kept on their path. The goblins were led by the Goblin Mage, a powerful goblin sorcerer that lived in the deep mines of Goblin Wall, and there were many types of goblins, all that were different of color. “You remember our strategy?” asked the red goblin. “Of course we do.” replied one of the green goblins. “We just use the old surprise ambush. It’s always worked.” “Right,” said the red one, “we’ll separate into two groups and hopefully, one of us will ambush them. Just try not to fail, everybody. Remember what happened last time we reported a failure to the Goblin Mage?” The goblins shuddered as they remember getting beaten with sticks by the other goblins. Just then, a green goblin rushed out one of the caves. “THEY’RE HERE!!!” he screamed. The red one grabbed the frightened green goblin. “What did you see?” he asked. “Well, they had two of those weird buckets with them.” “Yes, yes, what else?” he asked again. “There were two males and two females!” said the green goblin. The leader sighed. “Ugh, moron.” thought the red goblin as he let go of the frightened goblin and turned around to the other goblins. “Alright, remember the plan. I want no showoffs here. We do this for real. MOVE OUT!” The goblins saluted as they made their way around the forest on patrol.

Two goblins, however, had other plans in mind. “Did ya hear that? There were two females with them, AND they had TWO of those bucket things!” said the first goblin. “Right. It’s only the tenth time you’ve told me this. Do you still remember the special mission the Goblin Mage told us to do?” asked the second. “Of course, we’re supposed to capture those kids and convince them to give us their stuff.” said the first. “No, you moron,” remarked the other, “we capture two of them, interrogate them about their quest thing, THEN take their stuff and report back to the Goblin Mage.” the second goblin said, smacking the first. “Idiot!”

The caravan group soon came to a fork in the road. One led one way, one led to another. “Oh boy, which way now?” asked Blok. “I got an idea,” said Isla, “how about we split up and meet on the other side? We can cover more ground that way!” “I guess that could work.” said Jackle, “Only problem is that who’s going where?” “Well, that’s easy!” said Lily, “How about you and Blok go that way, and me and Isla go that way?” “I don’t know about that. Are you sure you two can take care of yourselves without us?” asked Jackle. Lily stared at him with an irritated look. “Okay, okay, I get it.” remarked Jackle. Blok then handed the second bucket to Isla as the group spit up into two directions, both ways leading to the same route.

“Shush. I think someone’s coming.” said the first one. He was right. The goblins soon heard footsteps coming their way. They panicked until one of them decided to scurry behind the door. The other one followed suit. They raised their clubs as they readied themselves for whoever entered. The two people stepped into the door as the two clumsy goblins threw their clubs down on them hard. They opened their eyes and saw that they managed to knock out Isla and Lily successfully. They also noticed their bucket rolling to the first goblin’s feet. “Well, that was awkwardly easy, wasn’t it Joyl?” said the first goblin. “Will you stop calling me by my first name, Mio!” exclaimed Joyl. Mio picked up the bucket and placed it on the stump behind him while Joyl had to drag both Isla and Lily’s unconscious bodies into the range of the bucket. “Why’d you do that? Couldn’t have we just left them there?” asked Mio. “Because, I did a little something called research, which is something you never do. I read that these races have to be beside that bucket thing so that they can breathe.” said Joyl. Mio stared at the little crystal on the tip of the bucket, completely ignoring every word Joyl told him. Joyl then smacked him back into reality. “C’mon, help me get these two tied to this tree.” said Joyl as Mio walked away to help him.

Lily soon woke back into consciousness and noticed that she couldn’t move. She shook her head and looked around in shock. Her hands were tied over her head with vines, her chest was tied against the tree itself, and her legs and feet were also tied together around a pipe. She looked to her right and saw her racket sitting next to the tree. She also noticed that she still had on her sandals and that there were someone else’s shoes beside her feet. She looked to her left and saw Isla tied in the same position she was in. Lily noticed Isla's sword on the other side of her, laying alongside the tree. She looked around and saw their bucket still near them and sighed in relief. She then heard Isla groan and turned her head to face her. “Ugh, what happened? Why is my head throbbing? And why can’t I move my arms or legs?!?” she said in fear. “Ahem.” said someone in front of them as they turned their heads to face Joyl in front of them. Joyl smirked, confident that they would get the info they need from them. Mio peaked from behind him and stepped out from behind him. “Hey! What’s going on here?!?” said Isla with anger in her tone. “Oh, come now,” said Joyl, “we’ll be the ones asking the questions here! Now-” “What could you two possibly want? Rotten fruit?” asked Lily. “Hey! That happens to be my favorite snack, thank you!” said Mio with definite anger. Joyl sighed and just continued with what he was saying. “Anyways, we just want you two to answer a few questions for us. Mio, get on the other side and be ready when I say now, ok?” said Joyl. Mio shook his head as he walked over next to Lily. “Now then,” started Joyl, “our first question. Just what are you and those other guys doing all the way out here with that bucket? It certainly can’t be just for finding fruit.” asked Joyl, pointing at their mana bucket. “That’s none of your business, goblin!” said Isla as she turned her head the other way. “Yeah, so just leave us alone!” said Lily as she stuck her tongue out at Mio. “Fine. Have it your way then.” said Joyl as he looked at Mio like it was a signal. “Oh! Right!” said Mio as he pulled off a piece of grain from a nearby bush. Joyl cracked his fingers as he lowered his hands toward Isla. “Wait, what are you gonna do?!?” asked Isla nervously. She closed her eyes in fear that the goblin might do harm to her. Instead, she got the exact opposite response she was thinking of. She started to giggle as Joyl started to lightly rub his fingers under her arms. Lily just stared with confusion. She then looked over and saw Mio with a piece of grain in his hand. “Don’t you dare do what I think you’re gonna do!” demanded Lily, but her demands went unheard as Mio walked closer.

Meanwhile, Jackle and Blok had made it through the path in one piece. “Well, that wasn’t so bad.” said Blok, putting away his hammer. “Yeah, good thing you had that Blizzard spell with you. Those monsters literally froze to death!” replied Jackle. “You didn’t do so bad yourself, mister Black Knight.” said Blok, chuckling. “Hey! I was born to fight!” remarked Jackle. “Yeah, but that doesn’t mean you have to rush headlong into an army of undead zombies.” said Blok. “They were asking for it. They kept looking at me funny.” said Jackle. Just then, they heard screaming coming from the other pathway. “That sounded like Isla and Lily!” said Blok. “I knew we should’ve gone with them! C’mon, grab the bucket and hurry!” said Jackle as Blok quickly grabbed the bucket and ran behind Jackle towards the screams.

The screams, though, weren’t screams of agony, oh no. They were screams of laughter as Isla and Lily, much to their disbelief, were actually being tickled under their arms by these two goblins. Joyl made his fingers dance all over Isla’s underarms while Mio had two pieces of grain and was using them as tickling tools, rubbing the ends into Lily’s underarms as well. Joyl sometimes snuck a belly tickle into Isla now and then, making her shriek. He motioned Mio to stop when he did. Mio wasn’t paying attention, watching Lily just sit there, squirming and laughing. Once again, Joyl walked over and smacked him in the head. “That’s enough, moron.” said Joyl. Both girls were breathing heavily as they were kinda red in embarrassment. That’s when they noticed Joyl smirking again.

“You gonna tell us what you’re doing, or will we have to continue?” asked Joyl with pride. Still breathing heavily, Isla responded. “No…huff…way...tickle us all you want, we won’t tell!” said Isla. “Are you nuts?!?” whispered Lily to Isla. “Don’t worry, I think someone ought to hear us right about now.” whispered back Isla. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. Guess that means we should continue.” replied Joyl. Mio was about to go back to Lily, but Joyl grabbed him and pulled him back. “I got a better idea.” he said as he walked over to Lily’s sandals. “Oh no, no, no! Please! Not my sandals! Anywhere but there!” begged Lily, but Joyl was enjoying this a bit too much as he flipped off her sandals to reveal Lily’s size 8 bare feet. He then turned to Isla and started to untie her shoelaces. “Hey! Leave my shoes alone, you gross goblin!” remarked Isla as he removed her shoes to reveal her socked feet. Joyl raised an eyebrow at this, because he hadn’t seen any kind of sock before. Heck, he didn’t even know what a sock was. He took his finger and slid his finger vertically up Isla’s right foot. Isla whimpered as she started to laugh. She soon stopped quickly when he noticed the sock was half off. He then took his finger and waved it on her bare half. She shrieked with laughter as he stopped and smirked. He then took off the sock completely, revealing Isla’s bare foot. He soon did the same to her left. Both lovely ladies were now tied up barefoot; helpless to do anything he or Mio would do to them.

Mio stared in confusion. He had no idea what Joyl was doing at all. “Um, what the heck are you doing?” asked a creeped-out Mio. “Don’t you get it yet?” whispered Joyl, “These two ladies are obviously very ticklish on their feet. We can use this as our advantage to get the info we need!” “Oh, ok!” whispered back Mio as they walked in front of the two girls with smiles. “Last chance.” said Joyl, “You sure you don’t want to tell us?” Isla shook her head no. Lily whimpered. She remembers back when she was younger her big brother would wrestle her to the ground and tickle her feet until she cried for her mom. Her mom always got after him about it, knowing how ticklish she was under her feet. Isla also had problems with people tickling her feet as well. Every time she would read a book outside, she was usually bare foot, since the cool breeze felt well on her skin. Whenever she was reading, though, someone would always walk up secretly to her and tickle her feet, making her yell with laughter. It was a habit she had, but she couldn’t help it. She knew back then, it was all just for fun. But now, their ticklish feet would be used against them. Lily soon shook her head no as well. “Alrighty then. Let’s get started.” said Joyl. But before he and Mio could start…

“Blizzara!” yelled Blok as large ice crystals rammed into the back of Joyl and Mio. They looked back as Jackle rushed them and swung his spear. The spear nearly missed Joyl as Mio started to run out of the forest. “Fire!” yelled Blok as a fireball blasted out of his feathery fingers and hit Mio on his butt as they ran off. “Stupid goblins.” remarked Jackle. He then turned towards Lily and Isla and looked with confusion. “What happened to you two?” he asked. Blok untied their arms as they lowered them down, rubbing the pain they had struggling from the tickling. “Well, it’s kinda embarrassing,” said Isla, “but we were being tickled by those guys.” Lily looked at Isla with her eyes wide open. “Yeah, they were getting ready to tickle our feet when you guys showed up. Man, that would’ve been bad, because we’re very ticklish there.” she said. She then suddenly closed her mouth with her hands in surprise. She didn’t realize that she actually said that out loud. Blok and Jackle looked at each other as Jackle grinned a funny look. “So, you both have ticklish feet, huh?” asked Jackle. Before they had a chance to reply, Jackle suddenly took his fingers and started tickling Lily’s bare feet with his tiny fingers, while Blok did the same with his feathery fingers on Isla’s bare feet. Both girls were shrieking with loud laughter. “NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAYOUGUYSHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAPITHAHAH ATHATSNOTFAHAHAHAHAIRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” shrieked Lily. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEHEHEHESEHEHEHEHEHESTAHAHA HAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLINGMYFEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETHAH AHAHA!” cried Isla. They may not like to be tickled, but at least they were being tickled by their friends and not their enemies.

“Well, at least we’re still alive, right?” asked Mio. Joyl just kicked him in his butt. “Just keep moving. We’ll get them yet. I swear it!” said Joyl, “I won’t rest until we get that information!” “You just want to tickle the girls’ feet, don’t you?” asked Mio. Joyl gave another hard kick to Mio’s rump as he blushed a bit. “Just shut your mouth and keep moving.”

I left the ending like that since, well, if people like this story, I just might make this into a series. But I'll need to know what others think of it first.

Here's mine....Keep it coming, please. I love the story you made. In fact it makes me want to play that game again (with someone)!

I started playing that game a while back but I never finished. Still, that was a great story and I definately think you should finish it!

i absolutely LOVE this story, and the game

also, which models are the Selkie and Clavat? :D

im guessing just Wolfie and Long hair

Last edited:
Scinsor said:
I started playing that game a while back but I never finished. Still, that was a great story and I definately think you should finish it!

You haven't? How come, and what part did you stopped at?

That said:
i absolutely LOVE this story, and the game

also, which models are the Selkie and Clavat? :D

im guessing just Wolfie and Long hair
Pretty much. Couldn't remember the other styles. :p

You haven't? How come, and what part did you stopped at?

I can't remember, it was a while back. I rented it, which is why I never finished. Anyway, where's the second part of this story? I'd really like to see it!

yes please continue this as a series..i know nothing about the game itself, but the story is very well-written..and interesting concept..keep up the good work..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back