• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (F-F) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
In the last chapter one of Black Hand's servants Gretchen tickled the feet of one of the missing women asisstant D.A. Charlie Porter and is preparing to do the same to GCPD det. Ellen Yin meanwhile det. Ethan Bennet is paired with another partner until they find Yin.

The Batman mean while leaves the Bat-Cave telling Alfred, his aid to keep the Bat-Computer on. so here it is.

I also uploaded how Batman, Catwoman, Bennet, Yin, and Rojas look on the show as well (sorry didn't think about it sooner)

Part II

As Gretchen continued to advance Ellen desperite tried to beg or at least convince her not to tickle her "Please, don't do this I beg you." But Gretchen only continued her advance towads Ellen and said "My, dear I can't do that because my employer pays me and my Kiztel Sisters very well and we have seen what happens to those who turn on him."

Gretchen slowly began to slowly to trace up and down Ellen's foot. However what seperated Ellen from the rest of the girls was that she eventually gained control on how ticklish her feet were. So Ellen decided to bluff "You are wasting your time I am not even ticklish on my feet." Grechen obvioulsy knew she was telling a half truth.

''Not long now det. Yin" said Gretchen, and she was right Ellen was doing all she can not to bust out laughing. Gretchen continued to taunt and talk to Ellen who knew what Gretchen was planning she was trying to get her to respond and thus force a laugh out of her.

However the more she tickled the more resistance she was met with. Soon Gretchen started to get frustrated she soon started to become more determined to break the detective. But Ellen still held on, even when Gretchen began to use the feather, the rest of the girls were amazed at Ellen's strength. "Are you done yet?" Ellen teased Gretchen it soon became evident that she was angry.

"My dear I have not even begun." Gretchen said collecting her cool, which made Yin worry a little bit. Gretchen than began to remove Ellen's socks to reveal Ellen's barefeet to which Ellen began to get a little worried."What are you doing don't remove my socks."

Gretchen than said "If your not ticklish then you won't mind if I do this." And started to lightly tickle her bare soles, Ellen tried but couldn't hold the laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHEHAHE."

Gretchen then asked "What I thought you weren't ticklish?" Ellen was in a ticklish nightmare she was being totured and all she could do was laugh and laugh and beg "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH PLEASE, STOP THIS IS TORTURE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" the others turned away especially Charlie, however Gretchen just smiled.

Meanwhile in Another Part of The City

The Batmobile raced down the Gotham night as The Batman responded to his Bat-Wave going off about a silent alarm trip at one of the many Gotham Jewel stores "Catwoman no doubt." Batman though to himself as he parked his Batmobile near the store and emerged into the jewel store.

There he caught Catwoman stuffing her bag with priceless jewels The Batman flings a Batarang at the wall. "A little late for gift shopping Catwoman." The Batman said from the shadows as he emerged. "Wow, you do know how to make an entrance." Catwoman responded.

After a brief sparring match the police began to arrive and both masked beings escaped. Catwoman later stood on top of a building looking down and suddenly she was face to face with Batman "Wow, handsome we sould do this again sometime." Catwoman said and leaped from the building and disappeared.

However there was a dark figure watching from above an evil smile streached acrossed his lips and he said "Excellent" and opended his cell-phone and dailed and spoke "Black Hand I have found an new toy." "Good, followed and strike when ready." Black Hand responed

Meanwhile Back in The Unknown Part of the City

Ellen was just out of breath from laughter as Gretchen continued to tickle away at her feet than Gretchen stopped and said "I will do the same for you like I did for the other girl you get to chose between Latina and Amazon."

Suddenly Ellen shot out "Go to hell." Gretchen than responded "I thought you all would have learned from the last one but okay if thats the way you want it." With that she began playing "This little piggy" on Ellen's toes and frantic laughter came busting out of her and finally "NOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAH I'LL DO IT, I'LL DO IT." Gretchen then stopped and said "Good now call them by there nickname" Ellen still catching her breath said "Amazon." Stephanie then was very afraid.

In A Secret Hideout

Black Hand continued to smoke a cigarette when his cell-phone rang and he anwser "Hello?" "Sir, we have Miss. Kyle." "Good, This will be fun."

End of Part II

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back