• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley & Christina: a special story for two TMF members. (F/F)

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is a story i decided to write containing two TMF members, Princess Ashley and myfeetrsweet. both ladies allowed me to write this story and i hope they enjoy this tale as well as all of you. this is my 2000th post and figured i would do something special. feedback always welcomed.

Ashley yawned as she entered her campus apartment, coming back from a study session for her Psychology class. her hand reached for the light switch and with her nimble fingers, the switch flipped up and the lights came on, illuminating the room. Ashley looked around her living room and saw that the sliding glass window was slightly ajar.

"funny, i thought i closed it earlier. no wonder it's so cold in here!" Ashley told herself while shivering a bit. she closed the sliding glass door and went to turn on the heater. the apartment was filled with warm air and Ashley breathed a sigh of relief. she then removed her sweatshirt, leaving her in her "Princess" t-shirt that read : "I didn't ask to be a Princess, but if the Crown fits....". she threw her backpack by the couch and sat down on the same couch. she ran her fingers through her blond hair and her face contorted into a look of deep thought.

"should i study some more, or should i get some sleep?" she thought to herself. her eyes looked at the clock. it read 1:30 am. "yeah, sleep would be better!! haha!"

Ashley got up and started to walk towards her bedroom. she entered the bedroom and tried to flip on the lights. the lights did not come on and Ashley continued to fidget with the switch. she let out a loud moan. knowing that she would probably have to change a light bulb. she walked towards the bed and before she knew it, she was knocked onto the bed! Ashley's senses were going wild and felt someone jump on top of her. she was on her stomach, trying to wiggle herself free, but the figure held her down.

"WHAT THE HELL?!! HELP!! GET OFF OF ME!!! SOMEONE HE-!!!" Ashley felt a gloved hand get placed over her soft lips. then Ashley felt something go over her eyes, and it felt like a sock. Ashley continued to scream into the gloved hand, but then her mind went nuts as she felt a handcuff go over her left wrist, then get shackled to the headboard of her bed. she felt her other wrist get handcuffed and it too was shackled to the headboard.

"i suggest you be quiet.....i dont want to hurt you, but if you get me mad i will." a soft voice whispered in Ashley's ear. "will you be good?"

Ashley nodded her head "yes" and tried to remain calm. she then felt a sock gag enter into her mouth and get tied behind her head. Ashley began to mumble through the gag and the mumbles got louder when she felt the figure reaching for her ankles. she felt something getting tied around each ankle, then felt her legs get pinned to the mattress. the intruder was tying her legs down to the bedframe. now she couldnt move! she was a little relieved that she was on her stomach, so this intruder wouldnt try to sexually assault her, but she did wonder what this person was up to. the voice began to seep into Ashley's mind as it was a soft voice. a feminine voice. was this intruder a woman? Ashley tried to struggle her in bonds, but it was no use. she was trapped, gagged and blindfolded.

the intruder looked down at her captive and had a thrilled smile on her face. Christina was proud of what she did and now she had poor Ashley tied down and helpless to whatever she wanted to do to her. and boy, did she ever have plans for Ashley. She saw Ashley's legs bound together, and her arms stretched apart. Christina chuckled to herself and was proud that she pulled this off. dressed in black boots, with think black tights, a black long sleeve shirt, with black gloves and a "raccoon" style mask, she looked like the perfect "catburglar". now it was time to have some fun with her captive.

"i bet you are probably wondering why i am here?" Christina cooed.

Ashely mumbled through her gag and it was driving her crazy that she couldnt see beyond the blindfold. she then heard the intruder doing something, it sounded like she was screwing something in. then she heard a click, that sounded more like a light switch.

"ah, that's better, much better!" Christina laughed as she fixed the light bulb and now had full view of what she had done. tying someone up in moonlight is difficult, but she had done an excellent job. she then straddled Ashley's back, facing her head. she then leaned over and whispered in Ashley's ear. "you know Ashley, you have been noticed on this campus. you are such a beautiful woman, but you think you are better than the rest of us! you think you are so cute with your 'princess' like behaviour and attitude. i think it is time you learned how to learn humility and i was sent to teach you that humiliation....."

Ashley began to fidget. what did this woman intend to do to her. she screamed into the gag and tried to buck the woman off of her. it was useless, the intruder have great leverage on her back.

"ooooh!!! a fiesty one! i am going to *so* enjoy this! tell me my dear sweet princess, are you.......ticklish?" Christina whispered into Ashley's ear.

Ashley's eyes would have bugged out of her head if it wasnt for the blindfold. she started to squirm when she realized what this crazy woman intended to do to her. "mmmmmpfhh!!" was all she could scream into her sock gag.

Christina giggled to herself and removed her gloves. she looked at her manicured nails and wiggled them in the air. she then reached forward and slowly trickled her nails down each of Ashley's outstretched arms. she saw goosebumps form on Ashley's arms and knew she had a live one. her fingers continued to stroke Ashley's arms and she heard Ashley began to giggle.

"that's right Ashley, laugh for me...." Christina teased.

Ashley's head began to shake as the teasing tickling sensations began to overtake her mind. those wicked fingers continued their cruel path down her biceps and was getting closer to her underarms. Ashley tried to fight the sensations, but it was too much. soon, helpless giggles began to pour out of her mouth and into her gag. Christina's fingers continued their light tickling touch, then she felt the sleeves of Ashley's shirt. her own eyes widened and realized she was close to Ashley's underarms. she wasted no more time and began to tickle the smooth soft skin of Ashley's underams. the reaction she received was priceless.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Ashley exploded into her gag.

Christina continued to tickle Ashley's underarms and loved to soft skin. Ashley always took good care of her skin and now she was paying the price. Christina's fingernails skittered all across the smooth flesh and Ashley's body was having conniptions. Christina enjoyed this feeling of power and she was going to really torment the "princess".

"that's right princess! keep on laughing for me! kitchy kitchy koo!! you are just sooooo ticklish arent you?! i am going to tickle you and tickle you and tickle you and i'm NEVER going to stop!!!" Christina teased.

Ashley continued to laugh harder and harder. it was bad enough she was being tickled, now she was being taunted and teased as well. her head rested on her pillow and just endured the tickling fingers in her underarms. she couldnt close her arms and was vulnerable to tickling torment. minutes passed and Christina was still tickling away. Ashley was getting exhausted and prayed that her torture would end soon.

"you are *such* a ticklish little girl arent you? if you are this ticklish here, what are you going to do when i get to your feet....." Christina teased.

Ashley tensed up when she heard the words "your feet". Ashley began to whimper in her gag and hoped that this crazy intruder wouldnt touch her feet. anywhere but her feet.

"feet time......" Christina teased as she stopped tickling Ashley's underarms. she then seductively slid her body down Ashley's and slinked off the bed and rested on her knees and faced Ashley's strapped down feet. she could her what sounded like exhausted pleading from Ashley, but it didnt matter to her. she arrived at the place she wanted to tickle the most. she stared at the soles of Ashley's shoes and couldnt wait to get her prize! with the tips of her fingers, she grabbed the tip of a shoelace and gave a gentle tug. the shoelace knot slowly came undone and Ashley began to wiggle her feet. Christina then untied the other shoe and with both hands, she grabbed the heels of Ashley's shoes and tugged them off the sock covered heels. the shoes then slid off Ashley's feet and with a soft thud, they hit the floor.

"phphlhlheheheasee..." Ashley begged.

"oooh!!! look at thse cute little socks. it's time for piggies!!!" Christina laughed as she began to peel Ashley's socks off. Christina's heart raced a little as the smooth skin of Ashley's soles became exposed. with a gasp, she exposed Ashley's toes and she began to admire the perfect feet. Ashley's feet were quite beautiful with creamy arches with a hint of pink to them, along with cute little toes. Christina watched the toes open in close in nervous anticipation. "now princess, i know you always want people to bow down and kiss your feet, so i will oblige...." Christina laughed as she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on each of Ashley's soft feet.

Ashley continued to whimper as she felt Christina's soft lips kiss her soles. she knew that at any moment, she was going to endure a brutal foot tickling. she clamped her toes shut in anticipation.

"look at those cute piggies!!! look at these cute feet!! now it is time for these tootsies to SUFFER!!! KITCHY KITCHY KITCHY KOOOO!!! Christina taunted as her fingers raked up and down Ashley's foot bottoms.

Ashley exploded in laughter through her gag as she felt nails skittering on the bottoms on her feet. her feet were her most ticklish spot and since her feet were trapped, they became extra vulnerable and ticklish. she roared when the nails traced slowly off her heels, screamed like a banshee when the nails invaded her delicate arches, went into silent laughter when she felt the nails circle in figure 8's on the balls of her feet and pleaded whenever the nails went off her toe pads. there was never a break in the tickling. when Christina finished tickling the heels, her nails never left the skin and simply traced into the next part of the foot. she then arched her fingers on both hands into "claws" and raked slowly up and down Ashley's feet. Ashley's entire body shook from ticklish convulsions as the evil nails continued their torment.

Christina looked at Ashley's feet and smiled. she finally got her hands on this "princess's" feet and was going to savor every moment. she pulled back the toes of Ashley's left foot and used her nails to tickle and torment the delicate underside of the toes. she found a real good tickle spot right along the base of the toes ans she saw Ashley's body writhing in ticklish agony. she then attacked the pad of the big toe and Ashley continued to writhe in agony. the ticklish sensations were expolding her entire nervous system with sensations and could only pray the tickling would stop.

"say sweet princess, is that soft skin between your toes ticklish too?" Christina teased. she then dug her nails between the toes of Ashley's right foot and Christina was amazed on how high Ashley's body bounced off the bed. she must have found THE sweet spot and continued to torment between each of Ashley's cute little toes.

Ashley roared in ticklish agony as she felt the fingers invading her toe crevices. the nails danced across the extra soft skin and it drove her crazy. she began to bang her head off her pillow and couldnt stop laughing. between her toes were her weakness and she would do almost anything to get this intruder to stop. minutes passed and Christina still had her fingers between Ashley's toes, while her other hand continued to stroke the bottom of the foot. Christina enjoyed this moment. she didnt want to stop tickling Ashley's feet. it felt so good to torment the "Princess" and could tickle these beautiful feet forever if she had to. but, she looked at Ashley's body on the bed and realized she could barely move. Ashley began to black out and her body stopped moving.

Christina pursed her lips in disappointment. it would be no fun to tickle Ashley's feet if she was knocked out. she stopped her tickling and looked at Ashley's limp body. Christina felt good as she taught this princess a lesson she would never forget. she put her head next to Ashley's mouth and made sure she was still breathing. she then uncuffed Ashley's wrists from the handcuffs and unstrapped Ashley's ankles. mission was accomplished and she pulled out her cellphone. she dialed a number and began to speak. "yeah, i got her! she will never forget this day! that sweet princess is a broken down little girl now! i will see you later....." Christina hung up the phone. she then turned around to look at Ashley and suddenly saw blackness.......

Christina's eyes began to open and when they did, she saw Ashley standing in front of her with a twisted smile. Christina tried to move, but realized she was now handcuffed and strapped down on the bed flat on her back. Christina was in full panic now as Ashley did not look like a happy camper.

"so, you are awake now. i was waiting for you to wake up. now, my dear pretty intruder, who are you?" Ashley asked.

"i'm not saying anything!" Christina barked back.

"we'll see about that. first, let's get this ridiculous mask off your face..." Ashley told her, then removed the mask. "i must admit, you are a pretty one, but you are *so* out of luck right now. let's make this easy shall we? what is your name and who sent you to torture me?"

"let me free princess!!! so help me, i will-" Christina tried to say.

"so help you what? did you think it was funny breaking into my place, tying me up and tickling me? do you think it was funny the way you tickled my feet like that? did you really think you could break me? my feet are so damn ticklish and you tormented me. but guess what, no one and i mean NO ONE is going to tickle me to death and get away with it. so, i figured why not return the favor? are YOU ticklish?" Ashley asked.

"me? ticklish?! not in the least!!! let me go!" Christina spat back.

"you're not ticklish huh? we'll see about that....i still dont know your name though and who sent you. why dont you just tell me?" Ashley teased.

"cant you get it through your thick blond head!! i am NOT telling you ANYTHING!!!!" Christina shouted, although she was getting really nervous.

"suit yourself. you know, since your mouth wont tell me, i wonder if your 'sole' will?" Ashley teased. Ashley then reached down and began to tug at Christina's boot. Ashley noticed Christina resisting her tugging and smile. "what's the matter lady? afraid of me seeing your feet?

"n-no, that's not it. i just dont want you looking at my feet you, you, you FOOT FREAK! is that it? you have a foot fetish?" Christina told her, hoping to shame Ashley into not looking at her feet.

"a foot fetish? hmmm, maybe. i cant wait to see your SWEET feet....i wonder if they are as ticklish as mine?" Ashley teased even more.

Christina began to whimper as she saw her boot get removed from her foot, exposing her black sock covered foot. then she heard a thud as Ashley dropped the boot to the floor. Christina then curled her toes to try to prevent her other boot from coming off. it was no use as Ashley pulled the boot off and let it drop to the floor.

"ah, there we go! i like those socks, but you know what i like better? NAKED feet!" Ashley giggled. she then peeled the socks off, exposing the soft pinkish undersides of Christina's feet. Ashley then even tugged at the big toe.

"look, Ashley. i'm sorry i tickled you. if you let me go, i promise i wont tickle you again." Christina begged.

"are you crazy? what kind of propostion is that? oh no no no! i am going to enjoy this. i wont stop until you tell me your name, then tell me WHO sent you! ready to laugh girlie?" Ashley asked.

"no! wait! cant wer talk about thiiiiiiihahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! no not my feeeeeeeeeet!!!!! hahaahahahahahahehehehehahahahaha!!" Christina exploded in laughter.

Ashley stroked her nails up and down the soft feet and was amazed on tender they were. the heels were very tender and noticed Christina would screech whenever she flicked her nails there. Ashley decided to concentrate on that spot and Christina continued to laugh even harder. then Ashley went into the delicate arches and Christina arched her back up off the bed and tears began to form in her eyes.

"so..what IS your name?" Ashley teased.

"HOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!" Christina laughed.

"your name is 'stop'? we both know your name isnt that. well, i guess i have to tickle your feet until you tell me. i bet these arches are REALLY sensitive arent they?" Ashley giggled.

Christina began to scream even louder when she felt Ashley tickling her arches. she felt her nails slowly circling in the tender flesh and it drove her insane. Christina's feet were her weakness and knew it wouldnt be too long before she told Ashley anything she wanted. she tried to plead with Ashley, but it was no use. Ashley focused in on the sensitive foot flesh and made sure she found each and every tickle spot on this sweet foot. she ran her fingers across the ball of the foot and Christina began to snort out loud. Ashley smiled when she heard her snorting and continued her tickling torment.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S CHRISTINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY NAME IS CHRISTINA!!!!!!! STOP TICKLING MY FEEEEEEET!!!!!!" Christina shouted out.

"now was that too hard? so Christina, who sent you?" Ashley asked.

"hehehehehehehehehe *moan*...i.....i cant tell you..." Christina panted.

"suit yourself. toes ticklish?" Ashley asked, then began to tickle the undersides of Christina's toes. Ashley was rewarded with the most shrill laughter she has ever heard. Ashley laughed to herself as she saw Christina's body arch high up off the bed and then crash back down on the bed. she then placed each of her fingers between each of Christina's toes and tickled hard. Christina almost wet herself from the explosion of ticklish feelings. Ashley was attacking her weakest spot and there was nothing she could do about it but laugh. minutes passed and soon Ashley stopped. Christina began to suck in precious oxygen, but that same oxygen went out of her lungs when she saw what Ashley held in her hands.

"this my dear Christina, is a turkey feather. i always knew it would come in handy one day. i had this feather for years. now, i can use it on your sweet feet. so tell me Christina, who sent you? if you dont tell me, then perhaps your toes can tell the feather....." Ashley teased.

"please Ashley...no more....i'll give you all the money i have. please dont use that feather. please....have mercy...." Christina begged.

"i dont want your money, just tell me who sent you..." Ashley demanded.

"i-i-*sob* cant tell you...." Christina cried. she knew she was in for hell.

"poor poor Christina. oh well, you were warned..." Ashley told her. Ashley then grabbed a foot and then began to poke the feather all around the soft toes of Christina.

Christina went into silent laughter as she felt the stiff tendrils of the turkey feather stroke across her ticklish toes. the feather saw it's way along the soft undersides of her toes and her mind went to mush. Ashley slowly sawed the feather between the toes, making sure she tickled every single millimeter of toe skin. Ashley smiled when she saw Christina's eyes shut tight, and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out. she knew it was only a matter of time. the feather danced it's way around each toe and then Ashley went to the other foot and sawed the feather between the baby toe and the ring toe. Christina couldnt take it anymore. the stiff feather broke her will. her toes splayed open and almost invited Ashley to tickle between each toe again.

"....HEHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHEHEHEHEHA!! I'LL TALK!!! OH GAWD I WILL TALK!!!!! STOP HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!!" Christina shouted.

"so, tell me tickle toes...who sent you?" Ashley asked politely.

"my sorority did.....they....they..couldnt stand you because....you're pretty. please no more..." Christina moaned.

"they sent you to torment me because they are jealous of my looks? how stupid is that? well, tell your stuck up snobby friends that i am a sweet person and if they have problems with me without knowing me, then that's their problem. as for you tickle toes, are you ever going to mess with me again? are you sorry for what you put me through?" Ashley asked.

"yes.....yes...i'm sorry. can i go now?" Christina pleaded.

"not yet....i LOVE tickling your toes! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Ashley laughed as she began to saw the feather across the foot and the delicate toes of Christina.

Christina simply threw her head back and laughed uncontrollably. the feather sensation sent ticklish shockwaves ripping through her nervous system and she was unable to stop it. even as Ashley continued to tickle her with reckless abandon, a small part of Christina hoped that she would never stop! but she also thought one day, she just might get revenge.......

THE END????

okay folks, how did you like this tale? i want to thank Princess Ashley and myfeetrsweet for allowing me to involve them in this story. both women are cool and i hope somehow, someway, i get to meet them and make this story a reality. wouldnt that be cool? feedback always welcomed.

Awesome story Primetime, you always use such great details dude and always put a smile on my face (no pun intended)

Do you remember that Ghostbuster story you did, awhile back. Well i was wondering if you'd be interested in doing the sequel. I've wanted to do that for awhile but never got around to it.

Check your PM dude, and let me know if you're interested.

thanks for the comments fellas..i just hope the two ladies involved also enjoyed the story as well....

Jeez sorry it took me so long to leave a comment. I read this earlier, but never commented. Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time writing a story about me. I really enjoyed reading this. I'm glad my threatening emails worked lol, because I think I won this ;)

Thanks again. It was very thoughtful :wub:

Primetime that story was sensational! I loved the toe tickle torment. If you could consider making the next part with one of the ladies tormenting the toes of a nylon foot that would be great. Awesome story! Keep it up!

Very well done and especially enjoyable reading about the two surely lovely ladies you wrote about. I thank you for sharing and them for allowing you to do so.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back