• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex: The All-Around Rodeo Champion Cowgirl (M/F)

FORD_TRUCKS1

TMF Poster
Alex was heading to the store before she loaded up her horse trailer and headed to the finals. She took her hat off as she laid the pedal down to the floor, trying to get home so she could see her fiance, Mark. She had gotten stuck behind an 18 wheeler, and she noticed in her rear view mirror a cadillac escalade had been following her for quite some time.

There was too much traffic on the left side as the caddilac got close to her bumper. Then the person in the cadillac rammed her in the bumper, and the slide up door on the truck opened. Two ramps came out of the trailer and she pressed on the breaks as hard as she could, but the cadillac had alot more horsepower than her f250. She threw it in reverse and hammered it, but it wasn't really working.

Alex was scared. Her eyes were wide open as she was flooring it on the reverse. Then a rifle came out of the passenger window and blew out both of her back tires. The escalade easily pushed her truck into the back of the dry van trailer and the door shut.

She got out of the truck and the man with the rifle pointed it at her. "GET BACK IN YOUR TRUCK OR WE SHOOT." He said. She didn't really have a choice and she got back into her truck. The truck drove on for about an hour.. Then it stopped out in the middle of nowhere and the escalade backed out. Two men in masks got out of the escalade.

"Come on out, Alex." Said the man. She got out of her truck and she saw two men in a mask. She couldn't do anything else so she made a run for it. It was no use as two huge rottweilers were behind the fence she was going to try to jump.

"It's no use, Alex. You're here with us." The man walked up to her and put a blindfold on her, and tied her hands behind her back also. "NOO!!" said Alex, as she was taken into an old house. She felt herself put onto a bed, on her back, and her tied wrists put over her head and tied off to bedposts. what are they going to do to me she thought.

"Well Alex, here we are. The other man left, but i'll make sure you're taken care of." Alex took a deep breath then let out a sigh. "What's wrong? Are you sad? Well, you won't be sad for long.." She rocked on the bed a little bit. "Alex.. I have a question for you." "What." Alex said. "Are you.. Ticklish?" Her blue eyes shot open as she stared to move around on the bed more. "Ahh, I guess you are." He said. "So Alex," He said as he started to trace a finger down her arm, "how ticklish ARE you?"

As his hand moved down to her elbow, she got uneasy. His finger moved down her tricep, and she squinted her eyes shut. Then his finger made it's way into her short sleeve shirt and started to wriggle on her underarm. "EEEEEKK" She shrieked, "HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she laughed into the gag as he moved his finger over every inch of her underarm, not leaving a bit of skin untouched.

Alex's head was going wild with ticklish agony, as her head thrashed around trying to shake off the sensations. "Well well well, we have a live one here." He moved his right hand into her right sleeve and started to tickle the other soft underarm. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MMMMM!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She laughed. "Alex, it dosen't tickle that bad does it?" He taunted with a smirk on his face.

Alex thought she was fixing to go crazy. She was on the verge of passing out, and when the mad tickler saw this, he stopped tickling her to let her regain her breath. "Well, I guess you are ticklish.. I don't think that's your worst spot though." He said. Then she realized he was going to tickle every part of her body until he found the most ticklish spot. Oh my god.. when he gets to my feet... oh my godddddd... she thought.

Then the tickler rose her shirt up a couple of inches above her belly button. "Let's see if this is the 'magic spot.'" He said tauntingly. He ran his finger across her waistline and she started giggling madly. He moved his fingers to her hips and started to lightly pinch up and down her side. This made her burst out in mad laughter. "HAHHAHAHAAAA!!! EEEP!! HEHEHEAHHAHAHAHAHA!! OH MY GOD THAT TICKLESS!! AIEEEE!!" She screamed as he repeated this over and over. "My goodness, you're a ticklish one aren't you?" He said.

"WHY ARHAR YOU DOING THIISS?!" She managed to say. "Oh, i've always wanted to tickle you. EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, I'VE WANTED TO TICKLE YOU ALEX. I've always wanted this moment to happen, and finally, it has happened. My dream has come true." he said. "WHO ARE YOU?" She screamed. "That's for me to know and you to wonder." He said. "That saying.. It sounds so familiar.. I can't place who used to say iIHIIITTT HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She screamed as he started to tickle her belly button.

He moved the Q-Tip in circles around her belly button, swirling it in a spiral so it would get closer and closer to her belly button. When he hit the belly button, he would swirl it around inside of the belly button, every turn of the Q-Tip making her scream in more intense laughter. "HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! TIHIHICKLLESSS!! HAHAHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!!!!!!" She screamed as she was being tickled senseless.

"Hmm. This still isn't the spot." He said, kind of disappointed. "Well, you could tell me, or I could go on all night." "I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHIINGG, BITCH." She said. "Now you've gone and made me mad Alex. Now I have to tickle you harder." He moved down the bed some and dug his fingers into her inner thighs. "HAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She screamed. She never had felt how ticklish she was here before. And here this man was, tickling her to the brink of insanity, yet he knew when to stop, when to start up again. Alex was starting to get a little wet, also. Ticking her inner thighs was a turn on for her.

He ran his fingers up and down her inner thighs like a madman. He saw her face getting really really red, so he stopped for about a minute. "Gasp.. Oh my God.. Why me, dude.. Why me!?!" She screamed. "Alex, it's not your fault you're sexy. It's not your fault you have one of the sexiest bodies in rodeo history. It just happened. And I had to develop a tickling fetish for sexy bodies. It's none of our faults. It's just fate." He said.

"This is the part i've been waiting for." He said. She curled her toes trying to hold her fatbabies on, but he gently pulled the boots off of her feet. A sweet smelling scent of her feet mixed with the boot leather came out of the boot as he cradled her ankles under his arm. "Oh.. This is heavenly." He took a big whiff of her foot. She could feel him breathing on her foot and she wriggled her toes, a smile appearing on her face. "Alex, I wonder how ticklish you are here." He poked the sole of her socked foot and she stifled a giggle.

He could hear her breathing heavily and he flicked his finger across her socked sole. "Hehe!" She let out. "Gotcha." He said, as he slid his finger into the sock and slowly slid it off of her foot. "Your feet are just as beautiful as I remember.. The pink toenail polish, the nice, long toes.. Your beautiful size 7 1/2 feet have always turned me on." He said, as he took the other sock off of her other foot.

He slowly ran a finger across her big toe pad and her toes curled, her giggling starting to get louder. He pinned her toes back and ran his fingers on the soft flesh of the underside of the toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH!!! OH MY GODDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She screamed. "IT TI-HI-HICKLES TOOHOOHOO MUCHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" "I believe i've found the spot!" He said. He ran his fingers down from her arch to her soles over and over again.

"OH MY GOD!!! AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! AIEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Alex was about to jump out of her body. She didn't know how much of this she could take. She wagged her feet around as much as she could, but he had a strong hold on her ankles, so that all she could do was move her feet around at the ankles. He found that she is most ticklish right underneath her toe pads. He kept attacking that spot and making Alex writhe with laughter.

Tears began to run down her face as she was laughing like crazy. Alex was wishing that this would be over, every single touch on her foot driving her closer and closer to going crazy. She just laid there helpless, as this merciless man was torturing every inch of skin on her soft feet.

He stopped for a second and then looked at her foot. "Alex, there's another thing i've always wanted to do." She felt his breath very close on her foot. Then she felt a wet thing start moving around on her foot. "Hehehe.. Stoop!! Hehe.. HEHE!" She giggled as he moved his tounge on every inch of her foot. After he took his tounge off of her foot, it glistened in the light.

All that she saw then was dark as she woke up in her truck at the house. She looked at the clock and noticed it said 11:00 PM. "MAN. THAT ASS MADE ME MISS THE RODEO.. He'd better hope I never find out who he is." She got out of her truck and noticed that the tires were replaced. She walked into her house and got her something to eat. She looked down at her feet and noticed she was still barefoot. "That guy kept my boots and my socks.. Good God.."

First story, hope you all like it..

Great story!

I hope Alex gets tickled again. Surely there's no way the tickler is satisfied yet?

Could you describe her a little in the next story too? I've always found something sexy about cowgirls. If a buckle bunny like Alex can be handle riding rodeo but be brought low and turned on by a tickler, that's a very cool scenario.

suikoden said:
Great story!

I hope Alex gets tickled again. Surely there's no way the tickler is satisfied yet?

Could you describe her a little in the next story too? I've always found something sexy about cowgirls. If a buckle bunny like Alex can be handle riding rodeo but be brought low and turned on by a tickler, that's a very cool scenario.

Gah! I knew i missed something.. i'll just tell you right here. She is about 5'7", dirty blonde hair, bronzed skin, and she has about a size 6 foot.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back