• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SF Bay Area Munch on Dec. 2

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Following up on the success of our last gathering, Bagel and I thought it'd be nice to munch sometime in December. :) The plan is for Saturday, December 2, at 1 pm - meet at a restaurant for lunch, then hang out at his place or mine during the afternoon. We'll end by 6 pm at the latest so everyone can get on with their evening plans.

RSVP to Dave at [email protected] for details (such as, what restaurant!). We hope to see you soon! :cool:

Man, if only I were in CA right now...oh well, eventually I will be. (I just hope I don't burp at one of those munches and cause an earthquake. lol)

I wish I could make it! But unfortunately life is getting in the way. :(

Have a great time, i look forward to the next one.

Okay folks - details have been sent out to those who asked for them. It's over a dozen people - pretty impressive for a simple munch on just a week's notice! :bowing:

He-Man: Dude, when are you arriving on the west coast?? Weren't you supposed to be out here already? :upsidedow

sfticklegirl: That's too bad you can't make it. You'll be missed! If your schedule opens up, give us a call! :cool:

Everyone else: It's not to late to join us! E-mail [email protected] for specifics. See you soon! :wavingguy

LindyHopper said:
He-Man: Dude, when are you arriving on the west coast?? Weren't you supposed to be out here already? :upsidedow

Hopefully I'll be able to start movin there in a month or two (I hope I don't have to wait much longer than that)

w00t. that was fun (again.) everyone rocks but especially bagelfather and lindyhopper :)

Dammit, I wish I was more locally located... Glad y'all had fun over there, though! :wavingguy

Thanks, Aqua! :twohugs:

Hooray for another successful munch! Great turnout, and if you calculate it out, a gender balance even ever-so-slightly better than last time. Yay for us! :xpulcy:

And an extra-special "woohoo!" for our latest newbie, CT - it was great to finally meet you, and I hope we see you again soon! :cool2:

Bagel and I are looking to set our next gathering for January, tentatively one of the last two weekends. If you're planning ahead (asu? :D ), then this is the one to shoot for! And if you have any preferences on when you'd like us to do this thing, feel free to let us know - we can't promise we can schedule around you, but we'll do what we can. :)

Thanks again everybody, and we'll see you next year! :grouphug:

LindyHopper said:
Bagel and I are looking to set our next gathering for January, tentatively one of the last two weekends. If you're planning ahead (asu? :D ), then this is the one to shoot for! And if you have any preferences on when you'd like us to do this thing, feel free to let us know - we can't promise we can schedule around you, but we'll do what we can. :)

Due to the nature of my business, I always get stuck working on the last weekend of the month... So might I humbly place my vote for anything BUT the weekend of January 27th? I've got a pretty good shot at making it out there on any other weekend. :D

asutickler said:
Due to the nature of my business, I always get stuck working on the last weekend of the month... So might I humbly place my vote for anything BUT the weekend of January 27th? I've got a pretty good shot at making it out there on any other weekend. :D

That being the case, I too cast my vote to a weekend other than the 27th. Last time was far too short :p

And apologies for missing you guys that weekend, I had some stuff come up in my life that I couldn't put aside.

sfticklegirl said:
I vote for the weekend asutickler can come :2poke:

simulated said:
That being the case, I too cast my vote to a weekend other than the 27th. Last time was far too short :p

Well, there's my smile for the day. Thanks, guys! :happyfloa

asutickler said:
Okay asu, you got your wish (actually, it looks like it was a couple other people's wish too! :D ) - how about January 20? :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back