• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secretary and the Publicist (repost)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Secretary and the Publicist

Leanne Phillippe sat at her desk, while reading “Our Mutual Friend”. She was on her lunch-break and decided to catch up with Charles Dickens. Leanne had recently finished “Nicholas Nickelby” and “A Tale Of Two Cities”, and was now on the second chapter of her latest book.

Leanne worked as an assistant for some rich big-shot publicist named Michael Verona, one of England’s greatest He was twenty six, handsome, charming and very successful. And Leanne loved him, because he had taken her in when she needed a job. He had given her the key to one of his available hotel rooms when her apartment wasn’t quite ready. All he asked in return was that she show up for work on-time and worked hard. And even though they had this really great professional relationship, they went out to dinner on occasion. But they never kissed or had sex, because the subject didn’t come up.

Leanne was thirty three years old, stood about 5”3” with long red hair and nicely shaped hips. She wore a purple V neck sweater, with a knee length black skirt, and her black leather boots that were just below her knees. With her laid back persona and her British accent, she was truly sexy.

Michael came off the elevator and walked past her desk. He wore a silver suit with black button up shirt and a silver tie. He was athletic, dark haired, and stood about 5”10” tall.

“How are ya, Lee asked Michael as he flashed her his killer smile.

“Hey there came Leanne’s reply, how was your lunch date”.

”If you want to call it that said Michael, me and Arthur just wooed a new client who needs his career taken to the next level”.

“How’d you sell him on it” asked Leanne with keen interest.

“Well, before the lunch, I went to go see Josh Worthington. Remember him, Lee, used to be my assistant when you worked for LaMonica”.

“Josh, the guy who used to run and get you lattes”.

“Yeah, he was such a kiss-ass I had to break him some how”. “Of course I never ask you to do that, luvey, because you make such good coffee”.

Leanne grinned at that remark, she loved to grind her own beans.

“So yeah, Josh Worthington, one of my former protégé’s. “He’s a publicist now, and he seems to have forgotten there’s something called loyalty left in this world”. “That wanker had spread rumors about me being mixed up in blow, just to get this one client”. “I mean, he broke the publicist code, never bear false witness against other publicists”. So I went to Josh and I told him that if he didn’t back off, I would take every single one of his clients and he’d be left with nothing. I told him I had all the funding too, even though I didn’t”. “But every good poker player knows when to bluff, and he got bluffed by the shark, baby”!

“Wow gasped Leanne, you were so born for this business, Mickey”!

Michael grinned, he loved it when she called him by his nickname.

“Well what can I say, it’s a gift, it’s like I can’t control it”.

Leanne smiled back at him, he was so adorable”!

“Well I have to run now said Michael, just came back to grab my blackberry”. “Can you hold my calls until two-thirty”?

“Sure thing Mickey, is there anything else you’ll need while you’re out”.

“No said Michael, just my calls will do, I’ll see you later”.

“Okie dokey replied Leanne, go get’m tiger”.

Michael gave a growl and then smiled once more before he exited his floor.

Leelee went about her usual business, did her cataloging, answered Michael’s line and filed his contracts.

Then a telegram boy came through and handed Leanne an envelope.

Leanne tipped the boy and opened up the letter, It read;

Dear Miss Philippe

I have very important information, concerning a very important client of Mr. Verona’s. Please come to the Kensington Warehouse at 2:00 p.m.

Make haste, very urgent and most be revealed in private for safety precautions!

Signed

Anonymous

Leanne frowned, whoever wrote this, clearly must be a colleague of Michael, because they wouldn’t be getting in touch with her as nobody outside the business knew she was his assistant.

It was about 1:20, she bit her lip and decided that if she wanted to make it there by 2:00 then she’d better take the bus to Yorkin Avenue and walk two blocks to the warehouse.

She left Michael a note, saying that she was leaving on official business for him, and told him where she was going. But she didn’t say why, because she wanted to find out what was going on before worrying him. Michael was a busy man, and Leanne knew that he could be under some stress at times. Grabbing her black coat, she grabbed her purse and took the elevator downstairs to the lobby.

The bus was ten minutes late, so as soon as Leanne got off the bus, she hightailed it to the warehouse. As she approached the building, she stopped and caught her breath. As she headed towards the entrance, she noticed the a sign that said USE BACK DOOR!

So Leanne went to the back of the warehouse, opened the side door and walked inside.

There was an old kitchen that looked like it need some sprucing up a bit. And there was a bathroom off to the side. There was a cell phone lying on the table with a phone number written right next to it.

“Weird thought Leanne, why bring her here if she was just going to talk on the phone. But nevertheless she picked up the cell and dialed the number that was written for her.

The phone rang only once and was picked up immediately.

“Ah Miss Phillippe, thanks for stopping by came a man’s voice.

“Who are you asked Leanne, what have you got for me”.

“Plenty said the man, his British accent hinted at no sarcasm whatsoever, but first I have to tell you that I dislike tardiness, and I don’t appreciate you strolling in ten minutes late”.

“It’s not my fault, the sodding bus was running late” protested Leanne.

“Very well then said the man grumpily, you are forgiven”. “Now I have a question for you”?

And what might that be” asked Leanne, a little on the irriatated side.

“Who does your boss buy his drugs from” asked the man?

“Excuse me asked Leanne, shocked more than she was dumbfounded. Did they not know she worked for a publicist and not a gangster.

“Who does your boss, Michael Verona, purchase his drugs from” repeated the man.

“You got the wrong guy explained Leanne, because my boss doesn’t use drugs”. Or buy them either for that matter she added briskily, he’s too legit”.

“I think not said the man, I know how close you are with Verona and that you know exactly what I’m talking about”.

“Look, you wanker spat Leanne, I don’t know who put you up to this but I’m in no mood for any games”. “I’m going to hang up this phone and leave quietly”.

“Well actually said the man, you’re not going anywhere”.

Leanne gulped, now she was starting to get scared.

“What do you mean by that demanded Leanne fearfully.

“But then she heard a click, and obviously the guy hung up on her.

“I’m outta here announced Leanne setting down the phone.

But before she reached for the door, she was grabbed from behind and gagged with a cloth soaked in chloroform. The stench was so intense that it only took five seconds and Leanne was out like a light.

She awoke to find herself sitting in a comfortable chair in the open space of the warehouse. Leanne had tape covering her mouth and her wrists were tied together. Her coat had been removed and she also noticed that her ankles were trapped in wooden stocks.

“Well, well, look who’s finally awake”.

Leanne groaned, that was the voice she heard on the phone”.

“It’s about time said another voice, she’s been out for a half hour”.

Leanne frowned, that voice was definetly female and sounded French.

Two figures walked into the room, a man and a woman. The man wore a black suit with a colorful bowtie, he kinda reminded Leanne of Peter Sellers with his mustache and skinny figure. His female companion was three inches taller than him, stood at least 6”1” and had long blonde hair. Her skin was tan in comparison to Leanne’s pale skin, and she wore black satin blouse with black leather pants. She was drop dead gorgeous, and had a killer smile about her as she and her partner approached the bound redhead.

“So said the man, let’s abolish real names here”? “You may call me, Thomas, and this is my assistant Sophia”.

“Ze pleasure came the woman’s French accent, shall be all mine”.

“Now said Thomas, I’m going to take the tape off, and then I will give you one last chance to tell me what I want to know about Verona”. “Feel free to scream all you like, because these walls are very thick, they wouldn’t be able to hear a gunshot even”.

Leanne muffled through the tape after hearing that, did they plan on whacking her”.

“Don’t worry my little crumpet” cooed Sophia, as she raised Leanne’s chin to eye level with her. “You will not be hurt, for I don’t believe that pain is a helpful way of persuasion”.

Thomas gave Sophia a nod, and the tall blonde took off the tape.

“I already told you on the phone muttered Leanne, Michael is not into drugs”.

“You’re lying darling sang Thomas, we know for a fact that he spent two thousand pounds on speed last week”. “You are closer to him than anyone else in the agency, so where did he get it”.

“I don’t know snapped Leanne, now let me go”!

“Oh laughed Sophia, she’s a feisty little redhead”. “Fortunately, I have ways of making even the most insolent girls spill out their guts”.

Sophia pulled off her leather glove and showed Leanne her long red fingernails, and made a claw gesture at her.

“Oh, you’ll talk alright, I have my ways”.

Sophia plunged her fingers into Leanne’s stomach and started to claw at it repeatedly.

“OHNOHOHOAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE ME begged the bound redhead.

“Ah, so she is ticklish” sneered Sophia. “What about the feet, huh, are your feet ticklish”?

“No, they’re not” blurted Leanne who was obviously lying.

“Oh, why don’t I believe you replied Sophia, I guess I’m just a cynic”.

She seized Leanne’s booted foot and began to pull down on the zipper. When the zipper was all the way down, she gently removed the boot from Leanne’s foot. Then she practically drooled over Leanne’s purple and black stripped knee socks.

“Oh I just love your socks complimented Sophia, they’re so sexy. “It’s too bad your feet smell to high heaven, pheweee”! She held her nose to really drive the insult into Leanne.

Thomas decided to help himself to Leanne’s other foot and repeated the same procedure done by Sophia. Now both of Leanne’s socked feet were exposed and her boots were tossed to the floor.

“You’re right dear observed Thomas, they do smell”.

Leanne scowled at him for that remark, it wasn’t her fault that she had to keep her feet inside shoes all day long. If she had her way, she’d wear her fuzzy slippers to work and slip them off at her leisure.

He nuzzled her nose against the sock covered sole and inhaled deeply.

“Hmmm, they smell lovely he corrected herself, don’t they Leanne”?

Leanne cringed, how could this guy could be turned on by her foot odor.

“Take your nose off my foot barked Leanne, what do you think you are, a dog”?

“He is a dog, but after about an hour, you can be my bitch” suggested Sophia as she grinned evilly at Leanne who only glared back defiantly”.

“Well said Thomas, you’re the French tickler here, so why don’t you start it off while I get a cigar”.

“Gladly Tom agreed Sophia, don’t mind if I do”.

She lazily dragged her index fingernail up and down Leanne’s stocking foot. Leanne bit her lip and just the tiniest squeak could be heard, no quieter than a mouse.

“Tsk, tsk scolded Sophia, I want to hear your cute laugh”. “Tickle, tickle, tickle”

She wriggled all five fingernails against the sole while cupping the heel with her other hand.

So flushed and so ready to burst, Leanne still held her breath for as much as she could”. “The very idea of giving this woman the satisfaction of hearing her laugh could not be tolerated. Her face squeezed tight and started to turn red a bit.

“C’mon baby, let’s hear that cute laugh, again and again dared Sophia.

Leanne tried to resist but it was no use, she exploded into high pitched laughter within five seconds.

“AAAHAAAHAHAHAAHANOOOOO, OH GOD, NOT THE FEHEEHEHET screeched Leanne, DON’T TICKLE THEM, PLEAAASE”!

“Ah, but I must insisted Sophia, it’s my job to extract information from you”.

“NOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING cried Leanne

“You don’t know anything echoed Sophia. “Hmmmmm, well maybe you will if I take off these cute socks”?

“NO, not my socks”!

Sophia got right next to Leanne’s ear and bent so that her lips were inches from it.

“Yes, little pumpkin, your socks”.

Leanne began to whimper as she felt Sophia grasp the top of her knee sock and slowly peel it down. The sock made it’s way down her ankle and then came off Leanne’s heel.

“Abracadabra chanted Sophia and presto”!

Sophia peeled the sock completely off, revealing Leanne’s barefoot. She had size six feet, and her toes were chubby with a coat of light pink polish.

“Do you believe in magic, because I just made your sock disappear joked Sophia as she dropped the huge sock to the floor. Then she took Leanne’s dainty foot in her hands and examined it closely.

“Awwww, they’re such cute little feet cooed Sophia, so soft and supple, hmhmmm”!

“Nooo whined Leanne, don’t tickle my feet, please”!

But it was too late, the nails were only inches away from her naked soles. There was no escape now!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back