• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secretary and the Publicist (part 2)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's part 2, sorry about the delay, and i hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Leanne was launched into more hysteria as she felt Sophia’s nails lightly trace along her soles, doing zig zags and making loops from the arches to the balls of her feet.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, oh that tickles, doesn’t it taunted Sophia who enjoyed her victim’s constant squirming and wiggling in the stocks which didn’t give her a lot of room.

“AAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA laughed Leanne, as her dainty little feet were tickled by the sharp nails of Sophia. The French tickler certainly knew how to give Leanne a most thorough foot tickling, by probing and prodding every inch of bare skin she could find. Prying apart Leanne’s toes and delicate flesh in the tiny crevice.

“WAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAANOOOOT THAHAHAHAAT SPOT screeched Leanne, EEEEEEHEEEEEEEE”! “I’M REAALLLLHEHEHEY THE MOST TICKLISH IN BETWEEN MY TOHOHOES”!

“Ah, I can tell noted Sophia as she bent back the toes, making the woman’s arch go taut, and then getting the undersides of each toe as she laughed evilly.

“NAAAHAHAAHEHAHAHAHEHAAAAHAEEEEEEEEEP shrieked Leanne, PLEAAASE”!

“Okay said Sophia, as she suddenly stopped her tickling torment, I’m sorry”.

She gave Leanne an apologetic look, and Leanne couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“How stupid of me scowled Sophia, I’m such an impudent fool”.

“No, it’s alright matey” sighed Leanne relieved that her torment was over.

“I’m so sorry said Sophia, please don’t be angry”.

“Don’t worry luv reassured Leanne, just untie me and-

“I’m so sorry for not tickling, BOTH OF YOUR FEET”!

All ten of Sophia’s fingers plunged at Leanne’s feet and scribbled up and down and all over the bottoms of each foot”!

“OH NOOOOOOHAAAHAAHAHAHANAAAAAAHEEHEHEHEHEHEYOUEW BLOODY BITCH AAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA screamed Leanne.

Sophia tickled Leanne’s feet for about two more minutes and then stopped when she noticed that Thomas had returned and was watching the show while puffing on his little cigar.

“Tsk, tsk, those are not very ladylike words he scoled while waving his index finger towards Leanne.

Leanne turned around and glared at the scrawny man

“Listen Snigly Whiplash, you better let me go”!

“Aye quipped Thomas, now why would I want to do that, matey”?

“You jolly well better consider what serious offense this is you bastard shot Leanne, when the police hear that you’ve accosted me-

“Ah yes, the police echoed Thomas, and what are you going to say when there is not a single mark on your body to prove that you were accosted.

Leanne bit her lip and turned silent, he was right. Tickle torture was by far, the best way to assault someone, no evidence, whatsoever.

“Now, share the fun suggested Thomas, you take the right and I’ll take the left”. “Oh, and I brought something to help brighten the mood too he added slyly.

“He reached into his sport coat and pulled out two long red thin feathers, to which Sophia’s eyes gleamed in delight whilst Leanne’s eyes grew wide with fear.

“I think this should have quite an effect on your tootsies said Thomas with a smile.

Leanne shuddered and curled her toes defensively, while Thomas crouched down. Sophia, being the blonde Amazon that she was, just remained all high and mighty while towering over the short redhead.

“Now then, kitchy kitchy, kitchy, koo sang Thomas as his feather brushed along the sole like a painter would his mural. Sophia used the feather to tickle all five toes on the right foot.

Leanne responded by wiggling her toes like mad as she began to laugh even louder.

HEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEOOOH NOOOOOO OHAAOHOHEEHEOHOOOH MY FEET ARE TOO TICKLISH AAAAAAH”!

Thomas continued to feather the silky sole in front of him, and even switched to the quill of the feather to really drive Leanne more insane. Instead of her foot being a mural, he was pretending to write himself a shopping list.

“Let me see he pondered while scratching his head, what shall I tickle next”? “Oh yes, I shall tickle your toes, then your underarms, your tummy, ribs, legs, oh and armpits of course”. He pretended to write each word down on the sole, just to be the real cheeky bastard that he was.

“HEEEHEEEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOYOOOU STOP MAKING FUN OF MEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE” hollered Leanne who was sick of this humiliation.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, teased Sophia who swirled the feather against each toe on the right foot. “Here’s a piggy, there’s a piggy, there’s another piggy, oh look another piggy, and I even found a baby piggy”!

“STAAHAAAWAAAAAHAAAAAP TEAAASING MY TOES cried Leanne, NAAAHAHAHAHAAAACUT IT OUT”!

“Alright whined Thomas, I’ll cut it out, only I wouldn’t count on Sophia just yet” “She’s very anal about tickling feet”.

“Yes I am agreed Sophia, and I shall now do my grand finale toe tickle”.

Dropping her feather to the floor, the French woman aimed all ten fingernails at Leanne’s ten wiggling toes. Then she furiously began to tickle each toe with each finger.

“OOOOOOHOOOONOOOOO giggled Leanne, STAAAWP TICKLING MY TOESAAAHAHAAAAAAA”!

Sophia enjoyed her victim’s begging, it made her feel more dominant. She continued her charade of ten toe tickling until she heard Leanne’s throat grow hoarse from all the laughing.

“Alright cutie toes replied Thomas, just catch your breath for a moment, we’ll be right back”. “Oh, and would you please hold this for me”?

He stuck his little cigar in between Leanne’s big toe and the index toe, and the cigar was more than half gone”. She gasped as she felt the blunt get stuck in her toe crevices.

“Thanks said Thomas, hopefully I’ll be back before your toes get burned”.

“Oh no cried Leanne, TAKE IT OUT”!

Thomas and Sophia walked out of the room, leaving Leanne with the cigar stuck in between her toes. And Leanne was scared to even move her foot, because she was afraid of burning herself.

“HEY she yelled with a couple tears rolling down, GET BACK HERE AND GET THIS DAMN CRISTO OUT OF MY TOES”!

The cigar was getting smaller and smaller, and Leanne shut her eyes instantly and bit her lip while whimpering about what was about to happen.

Then she heard footsteps coming back and felt Thomas pull the cigar free from her feet.

Leanne sighed, and felt Thomas unlocking her ankles from the stocks. Sophia grabbed her bound wrists and gave Thomas a nod. The man gave Sophia a nod back and they lifted Katherine off the chair and carried her away.

“Put me down protested Leanne, let me go and give me my boots and socks”.

“Sorry explained Thomas, we’re not done with you”.

“I told you a hundred bloody times whined Leanne, Michael is not into drugs”. “And even if he was, I’d still never sell him out”.

“Really quipped Thomas, you’re that loyal to your boss”.

”Oh it’s more than that said Sophia, she’s in love with him”.

“How do you know that, Sophia” asked Thomas with curiousity?

“Because, I’m French, and you can see how those dimples form at the mere mention of his name”.

Leanne scowled, she would give away nothing.

The two led Leanne over to where a huge metal hook hung from the ceiling. Thomas and Sophia stood Leanne on a carpeted mat. Then Thomas bended her over so that she was looking down at Sophia’s boots.

“What the hell complained Leanne, are you trying to throw my back out”.

“Get her sweater off, Sophia ordered Thomas.

“No, don’t you dare take off any more of my clothes demanded Leanne, and I mean it”.

“And I meant it when I told Sophia to take off your sweater said Thomas, now strip her Sophia”.

Sophia smiled wryly and grabbed the redhead’s bound wrists, with her other hand she seized the hems of the sweater from Leanne’s back. In one single motion, she pulled it completely off. Tossing the sweater to Thomas, she held the wrists firmly and brought Leanne up from her bent position so that she was standing straight. It amused her to see that the redhead’s face was flustered with embarrassment at being half naked. And it turned her on to see how well endowed Leanne was clasped in her black bra.

“May-wee, Leanne giggled Sophia, you sure are a busty little girl, aren’t you”.

“Go to hell, you bloody slut Leanne angrily replied, how dare you do this to me”!

“Up you go, my little pumpkin sneered Sophia sweetly.

She hugged Leanne’s waist and lifted her so that the rope tied her to her hands would loop onto the giant metal hook.

Leanne looked up at her predicatament and groaned with despair. Never in her life, did she feel so helpless.

Sophia placed her hands on Leanne’s bare hips and admired her bare upper body.

“What a lovely tummy you have admired Sophia, and such a cute bellybutton to match”.

“Oh yes, she certainly does agreed Thomas, along with those smooth armpits”.

“Let me go begged Leanne, get away from me”.

Thomas went behind Leanne so that he was out of her sights. Sophia got really close to Leanne and gloated her height over the terrified secretary who gulped in fear of what was to happen next.

Then like a cobra, Thomas plunged his fingers into Leanne’s sides and clawed at the naked skin, which drew immediate hysterics from the giggling redhead.

“EEEEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEHEHEHAAAAAAA YOU BASTARD, STAAAWWWWP IT”

While Thomas paid attention to her sides, Sophia lightly traced her nails along Leanne’s smooth armpits, which caused Leanne to roar even louder. For the next ten minutes, the tickling duo showed no mercy. Leanne’s face turned beet red and even her stomach was heaving as it tried to keep up with her breathing.

“That’s right taunted Sophia, laugh for me, my giggling little girl”!

“AAAHAAAAHAAAAAH I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL HEEEHEHEEHEEE protested Leanne through spurts of laughter.

“Yes you are, pumpkin, and if you’re good, I will give you a special treat offered Sophia. Her fingers moved down to the ribs and Sophia proceeded to poke the spots with each index finger. Each poke was answered with a yelp from Leanne who couldn’t stand to have them even touched!

“One, two, three, four counted Sophia as she tried to count how many ribs Leanne had. “Oh shit, I lost count, now I have to start all over again”.

“EEEEEEEEP OH NOT AGAIN NAAAAHAHAAHAHAAEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHE roared Leanne, PLEASE”!

“Are you ready to talk” asked Thomas as he sat on his knees so he could admire Leanne’s.

Leanne shook her head violently and raised her middle finger.

“Charming, so ladylike of you replied Thomas with sarcasm.

He started tickling Leanne’s knees and even made little circles around the round areas. Sophia started to tickle the redhead’s flat tummy, and even dipped her finger in and out of the bellybutton.

Ten minutes later, Leanne was blabbing her laughter uncontrollably and incoherently. Her forehead was sweaty and her mascara had run down her cheeks. Even her hair was a mess. She looked like she had just had sex, but rather the opposite of sex, torturous pleasure. Leanne sighed heavily, nothing was good for her right now

Although she did like the way the carpeted mat fell against her bare feet. Being in a cold warehouse without her boots and socks didn’t make her feet any warmer. Leanne coyly put one foot on top of the other and rubbed the bottom foot along the carpet while the top foot rubbed the skin beneath.

“Look how cute her feet are when they scrunch up like that noticed Sophia, I’d say she could use a relaxation”.

“What do you suggest asked Thomas with interest, we could lay her on the table”.

“Not yet said Sophia, first let’s get this scrumptious crumpet off her feet”.

Thomas went over ten feet away where a large cranked handle resided. Very gently, yet efficiently, he began to crank the handle back.

To Leanne’s surprise she found herself slowly rising off the floor, now she was on her tiptoes.

“What’s going on shrieked Leanne fearfully, what are you doing”.

“As I said, my sweet, I am getting you off your feet” answered Sophia who smiled at her little rhyme.

Thomas raised Leanne higher, so that she was five feet off the ground. Her legs kicked wildly and she began to whimper more. Just before she could go any higher, she felt Sophia grab her by both big toes.

“Wait, lower her down just a little bit more”.

Thomas knew what she was going to do and smiled to himself while cranking Leanne down a little bit more.

Leanne stared down at Sophia, and couldn’t figure out why she was grabbing at her toes.

Then she saw Sophia’s tongue pop out and aim it at her wiggling toes.

“NO, NOT THAT, DON’T YOU DARE wailed Leanne.

“Oh yes, I want to ravish your little piggies”!

Leanne’s toes began to curl defensively and she began to squeal, as Sophia’s tongue lightly grazed her toes.

“AAAAAAAAAH QUIT, NOOHOOOOOHOOOOOO NOT THE TOES, WAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA”!

Sophia used her ten fingers to steady Leanne’s wiggling toes, then her tongue flickered across all five of them.

“WAAAAAHAHAAAHHAHAEEEEEEEH OH THAT TICKLES, OH YOUR TONGUE TICKLES SOOOOO MUUUCH NAAAAAAHAHA”!

“Suck them ordered Thomas, who was getting turned on by this”.

Sophia nodded eagerly and started to suck the index and middle toe on Leanne’s left foot. Then she took the big toe into her mouth and slurped it it hungrily like she hadn’t eaten in days.

“Get over here, Thomas, I can’t suck all ten at the same time now can I”.

Thomas hadn’t thought of that being that he loved watching a lot of girl on girl action. But he also favored the toes, so he joined Sophia and put all ten of Leanne’s toes on the right foot into his mouth and nibbled on them.

Leanne was wailing like a banshee now. Despite the fact that the licking felt good against her tired toes, she couldn’t deny how much it tickled.

After Sophia and Thomas drenched her toes in saliva, they looked up at their swinging beauty and smiled. Then Thomas decided to lay down on the mat and gaze up Leanne’s skirt. The English pervert enjoyed his view and decided to take a load off.

“Please begged Leanne, get me down from here, I’m terrified of heights”.

“I wonder why pondered Sophia, could it be because you are not tall, like me”. She laughed at her joke and pinched Leanne’s toes playfully. “And yes, I will get you down, but there’s something I need to do first”.

Sophia went over to the handle and brought Leanne down so that she was only five feet off the ground. Then she went over to where Leanne hung, and began to unfasten her skirt.

“No, not my skirt moaned Leanne as she felt it get unzipped next.

“Yes, I want to see what color knickers, you have on” replied Sophia.

With a firm tug, the skirt came off her hips and landed on Thomas’s face, who wasn’t phased at all”.

“I may not be able to move for awhile” he said, not bothering to take the skirt off his face.

Sophia rolled her eyes at his horniness, and how much of a moron he was. But her expression changed when she saw that Leanne wore a pair of purple panties that were the same color as her sweater.

“Guess what, my little pumpkin crumpet, now we get you into another position”!

Last edited:
COME BACK LEE, DON'T GET LOST IN NEW YORK (Home Alone intended)

Hurry back luv, and read this bloody story LOL!

LOL you sneaky arse, arrived home and have read the story... you did say that she would get it and didn't she just :firedevil

Look forward to the next one, mmm better get myself prepared, wonder what she'll be put through *thinking, thinking* :p

Thanks my dear for keeping me on my, ahem toes ;) *giggle giggle* :jester:

jersey_tickler said:
COME BACK LEE, DON'T GET LOST IN NEW YORK (Home Alone intended)

Hurry back luv, and read this bloody story LOL!

Ahhhh, the part where Leanne loses more clothes, then ends with her in bra and knickers lol!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back