• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masked Tickler Part 3 The Mask of Alkor

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
OK, I know this series has been a little corny, but I figured I'd keep it going a little longer. Hope you like this one.

The Golden Mask of Alkor (part 1)

Wasting no time the Masked Tickler went to the computer console and brought up the scanned information on Tamara. This information was a detail of her body measurements it also noted the areas of high nerve concentration on her body, that’s how the mechanical arms new where to tickle to do the most damage. He transferred the body measurements over to a large metal cylinder that made the protective clothes. Lights flashed and machinery hummed for a few minutes then the cylinder opened revealing Tamara’s new crime fighting outfit. It consisted of a lightweight black kevlar breastplate accented with large decorative feathers that came up from the bottom and spiraled around each breast. A black leather miniskirt and matching black knee high boots. Leather gauntlet style gloves with special reinforced fingertips that when activated produced rounded metal claws, and of course a black mask.

Tamara took the items and ducked into the changing room, when she came out her long black hair was in a ponytail and she looked kind of like Xena the warrior princess.

Looking at her with a smile of approval, “Hmm, Looks good”

“Yeah, and a perfect fit. Will that thing do evening dresses as well?” she replied with a laugh

“I haven’t had the need for an evening dress myself. We’d better get a move on.” He said

Dressed in his outfit of a Black lightweight kevlar breastplate, leather pants with sturdy boots that buckled up each side. His mask was a simple black scarf with eyeholes that he tied over his head and the ends hung down his back. The Masked Tickler and Feather Girl jumped into the Tickle Mobile and sped off through the tunnel. As they reached the opening of the tunnel the stone fence lowered, the Masked Tickler activated the CD Player and the sounds of Disturbed blasted out of the speakers, “Get up, Come on get down with the sickness…Get up, Come on get down with the sickness”. They sped through the second fence where Tamara had walked through earlier leading to the Tickle Cave. The Sun was just starting to set as they headed into the city.

They pulled up to City hall and dashed into the Mayor’s office.

“Alright Mayor, what’s going on?” Masked Tickler asked

“Who’s this Masked?” the Mayor asked looking at Feather Girl

“This is my new partner…Feather Girl.” Masked replied

“Very well, but something terrible has happened Masked, The Mexican museum of antiquities had donated a large amount of ancient Aztec artifacts for a display here in our Museum. The centerpiece was a large Golden Mask that was supposedly used in Aztec rituals. It is considered Priceless and is now missing. If this gets back to the Mexican Museum directors it would make us look very bad.” The Mayor explained

“Holy Quetzaicoatl, Masked Tickler!” Feather Girl Shouted

The Masked Tickler just slowly turned his head toward Feather Girl and gave her that patented look of ‘Oh please, is that really necessary’ then turned back to face the Mayor.

“Hmm, any clues as to who might have pulled this off?” the Masked Tickler asked

“Well, the initial investigation points to The Viper.” The Mayor replied

“The Viper! Hmm, haven’t dealt with him in a while. I think we will be able to get the Mask back without much delay Mr. Mayor. I think I know someone that will have the location of Vipers hideout. We’d better get going. We’ll be in contact.” The Masked Tickler said as he and Feather Girl turned towards the door.

“Hey MT, while I was working in Capital City the Viper pulled a few jobs there; stealing some rare paintings and a statue from the Museum. But, he didn’t work alone he had a helper.” Feather Girl said

“Yes, I know, it was Anya Onaskyya a.k.a “Flip Flop” a former Olympic Gymnast for the former Soviet Union. A talented athlete whose Gold Medal was taken away because she slept with the judges before her competition, she disappeared from the gymnastics scene for sometime and recently started hanging out with the Viper. She’s the one that will know where to find the Viper’s hideout, but we first have to find her… where would an ousted gymnast hang out in her off time?” Masked explained

“Perhaps the condemned high school gymnasium?” Feather Girl replied

“Good Work Feather Girl! Let’s get going.” sparked the Masked Tickler

The two jumped into the Tickle mobile and headed off to the condemned High school. They pulled up to the entrance to the Gymnasium, the Chain and lock had been cut off and the door was slightly open.

“We’d better be careful, She’s full of tricks,” the Masked Tickler said as he slowly opened the door and entered.

Inside the gym they could see the gymnastic equipment laid out as if ready for a competition. They saw no one around, they moved onto the large floor area. Suddenly, Flip Flop came out of now where twirling a streamer on a long cord, she bounded towards Masked Tickler and wrapped the streamer around his legs then pulling his legs out from under him. As the Masked Tickler laid on the floor struggling to get the streamer off Flip Flop began running towards him doing a couple of roundoffs she leapt into the air ready to comedown and crush the Masked Ticklers skull. Seeing what was about to happen Feather Girl ran and did a flying drop kick knocking Flip-Flop to the hard floor. Flip-Flop hit the floor hard with the back of her head knocking her unconscious.

“Nice work” Masked Tickler said as he removed the streamer from around his legs.

“She’s not so tough” Feather Girl replies helping Masked Tickler to his feet

Looking around the Gym, the Masked Tickler gets an idea.

“Here, help me carry her over to the uneven parallel bars.” He says

Lifting up the 5’2” young strawberry blond they carry her over to the bars. Masked Tickler ties her wrists to the High bar then ties her ankles to the low bar leaving her in a “V” shape. Flip-Flop was wearing a red leotard with a hammer and cycle embroidered on the front. She had blossomed into an attractive woman from her early days as a skinny gymnast.

“Lets wake her up and see what she can tell us.” Masked Tickler said

Taking out a vile from his utility belt and holding it under Flip-Flop’s nose the young woman inhales and starts to come to.

“Uhhh ohh, My Head. VHAT! Vhat are you doing?” she asks as she realizes she’s been bound.

“We are in need of some information. Information you will provide for us, like where is Vipers Hideout? And what’s he done with the Golden Mask?” Masked Tickler asks

“I vill tell you noting, I don’t know vhat you are talking about.” Flip-Flop responds

“I think you do know, and I guess we will have to persuade you to tell us.” The Masked Tickler says as he moves around to stand behind her.

Reaching down, he lets his fingers lightly tickle the undersides of her stretched out arms. He moves his hands down and attacks her armpits sending her into a giggle fit.

“Hehehehe NYET! HahahahaheheheheheheheNYET! STUP TICKLING ME heheeheheheeheheheheheheeheeeheheheehehe.”

“Such a cute Russian giggle you have Anya, now are you going to tell us what we want to know?” the Masked Tickler asks

“hehehehe Never! Hahahahahahahahahahahah never tell you anything ahhehehheheheheheheheheheSTUP heheheheeh”

Anya wiggles and twists back and forth as the Masked Tickler makes his way down to her ribcage. Rapidly wiggling and poking his fingers up and down her ribs the Masked Tickler turns her giggles into laughs.

“tickle tickle tickle”

“AHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAH PLEASE NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHA CYAN’T AHAHHAHAHASTAND IT HEHEHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

“Going to tell us?” he asks again

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO! I AAHAHAHAA IAHAHAAH CYAN’T AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA VIPER VOULD KEEL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEEHHAHAHHAHAHAHA”

“Well Sweetie, the choice is yours, a quick death or a long drawn out torture” Feather Girl remarks as she watches Anya wiggle and laugh.

“Perhaps we should turn up the heat some Feather Girl. Maybe you could use those special gloves your wearing.” He said

“I was just thinking the same thing there MT” Feather Girl said

Extending her fingers the rounded metal ends poked through like long fingernails. Standing in front of Anya’s bare feet that were tied to the bar, she began stroking the exposed soles. The effect was immediate, like mild electric shocks through her legs and up her spine Anya renewed her hysterical laughter. In the “V” shape she was suspended in it made it difficult for her to move, but Anya did what she could to buck and wiggle her body against the tickle attack.

“Kitchy Kitchy Kooooooooooo” Feather Girl taunted

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH NOT MYN FEEEEEEEET AHAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEH NYET!! NYET AAHAHHAHHEHHEHEHEHEE”

“Have we changed our mind? Are we going to tell where the hideout is?” the Masked Tickler asks tickling and pinching her sides.

Anya could only return with her laughter. Feather Girl decided on a new tactic for her nails. She reached down and placed one set of fingernails on the back of each thigh, just at the place where the leotard ended and her thighs began. Anya couldn’t stand that worst of all, her little legs bounce frantically as Feather Girl stroked up and down the backs of the thighs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHA AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA”

“I think she’s enjoying this.” Feather Girl said seeing a wet spot develop between Anya’s legs

Anya continued to laugh. The Masked Tickler stopped his tickling and let Feather Girl continue. After a few minutes Anya fell limp and continued to softly giggle from the tickle torture.

“haahahahhehehehhehehehehehehehehehe ok ok heheheheheehehahhahahahhahahaha I will hehehehe tell ahahhehehehehe you. Hehehehee please shstoooooop aheheheheheheheheheeh.”

Feather Girl stopped tickling, “Good, start talking”

“Viper’s hideout is the penthouse at the Carlton Ritz hotel downtown, but you will never get in there without him knowing.” Anya said as she panted.

“I should have known. Ok Feather Girl, go out and inform the Mayor and the Police commissioner to come pick up Miss Anya. I’ll stay here and see if there is any further information she would like to give me. If not then, I guess I’ll just leave her laughing.” The Masked tickler said

“no problem MT, I’ll be back in a minute” Feather girl said heading towards the door.

The Masked Tickler took out a stiff feather and moved down to Anya’s helpless feet.

“Now, is there anything else we should know?” he said twirling the feather up each sole.

Anya having caught her breath began to giggle and then laugh. She wiggled and curled her toes.

“No PLEASE! Heheehehehehehehhehahhahhahahah that’s all I know hhahhahaHHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAH PLEASE NO MORE AHHAHAHAHTICKLINGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA”

As Feather Girl headed out the door she was caught off guard from someone behind her. A cloth clamped over her mouth and nose, she inhaled a sweet odor. Another arm gripped around her arms, She felt her legs give out under her and then everything went dark.

The Masked Tickler tickled Anya for quite a while before realizing Feather Girl should be back by now. He stopped his tickling and headed for the door. Outside he saw only the Tickle Mobile and what seemed like a scuffle and some tire tracks leading off back to town. Thinking the worst the Masked Tickler jumped in the Tickle Mobile and headed off to town.

To be continued

Next issue “The Rescue of Feather Girl”

This was a hoot! I really like this story. Really campy and fun.:cool:

Dude, corny or not, this series kicks ass! Keep going!

FTKL

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back