• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Lois Lane (FF-F) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Several hours after passing out Lois slowly began to regain consciencice only to realize that she was still in the same predictament she was in before. All the clothes she had on she still had on her black T-Shirt blue jeans and nylon stocking, to that she let out sigh of comfort.

However it semmed that as soon as she woke up, the twin ticklers from hell returned and Deidra started to say "Hey, look who deiced to wake up Delia." "She shouldn't have though Deidra." Delia anwsered.

"So, are you ready to talk yet or do we have to tickle you some more?" asked Deidra. "Wait, who are you? Are you working for Luthor?" Lois The girls jut laugh "Luthor, we woludn't want to work that bald headed loser if he asked us to" Delia said

"Now we wont ask again who sent you to spy on us?" Deidra asked positing her self at Lois's upper body and Delia at her feet Lois than began to get scared and out of ideas

But to Lois's suprise neither of them began to tickle her insted Deidra said "Hey Delia, remember what we talked about before concerning the nylons?" "Yeah, now I remember."

"You see we decided that those nylons had to go." said Deidra. As she began to rip the nylons of Lois's feet. Lois than began to get desperate and said "A-are going to tickle m-my bare feet?" Lois asked.

"Yes, unless you tell us why you were spying us." Deidra said. With that the began tickling her feet. Lois tried not to laugh but her resolve was quickly deafeated and a few giggles began to escape "HEHEHEHEEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAEHAEAHEAEH come on stop."

The twin doing the tickling said "You know what we want." as she swicth from foot to foot and Lois just keep laughing and laughing until finally they stopped.

And then both twins were down at her feet and they began to attack her feet with there own tickle attack and Lois began wailing with laughter "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I'M JUST A REPORTER STOP HEHEEHAAHEAEHAEAHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE." she said with pouring out of her eyes. And the ticklers ceased and said "Repeat that." as Lois finally broke she revealed "Okay, okay I'll tell you I'm Lois Kent I am doing a peice for the paper.

Delia began to laugh and said " It looks like our boss might like to have you as a toy for himself." she said and Lois passed out unconscience. and flip open a cell phone and called and told him he should ecxpect his delivery tomarrow and he said "Good then I'll see you then."

End of part II

keep it coming man, oh and do Delia and Deidra happen to like the taste of toes?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back