• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU want to see in a tickling story?

i like your style, check your PM box and maybe we can do business together.

That, and consider yourself making a new friend as well!

How about less self-inserts and Gary Stu characters, how about you maybe try using a female ler instead of a male one, preferably using characters from the series as a ler, or try to create your own original one that doesn't have the same name as you.

I just read your Zelda story, and absolutely LOVED IT!! Please post the next one!

jerseytickler: thanks, I'm glad you like my work.

diz: I'll post the next part as soon as possible:

player 0: what do you mean "Gary Stu" characters? And Scinsor is not a replica of me. My name isn't Scinsor, thats just my screen-name, and I do not wear a mask or a metal suit. Believe me, Scinsor is a completely original character.

Scinsor said:
jerseytickler: thanks, I'm glad you like my work.

diz: I'll post the next part as soon as possible:

player 0: what do you mean "Gary Stu" characters? And Scinsor is not a replica of me. My name isn't Scinsor, thats just my screen-name, and I do not wear a mask or a metal suit. Believe me, Scinsor is a completely original character.

A Gary Stu is a male version of a Mary Sue, you can look up the term on wiki.

And yes it does seem like a SI the way you constantly use the same character over and over again who also bares your screenname.

2: I was considering writing an Inuyasha story involving Kagome and Songo. Any thoughts?

Hey, Inuyasha is always barefoot! He totally deserves to be tickled! And Sango, because she's so serious. I know a major villainess, the Demon Kagura is always barefoot too.. and she rides around on a giant feather!

Player 0...to be perfectly fair, if you read most of the stories posted on this forum, the characters are often what you would refer to as "Mary Sue" or "Gary Stu". I find nothing wrong with using such characters, as they merely make for an entertaining story. I respect your opinion, but I disagree with it.

SharonP...I'm glad you like my idea. I'm working on some other things right now, but I will definately write an Inuyasha stoy whenever I get the chance. As for Inuyasha himself...well, I don't really do any sort of */m stuff, but you can count on Songo and Kagura (and of course, Kogome) getting tickled.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back