• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janelle's Birthday Weekend - Part 2

Sultrybrunette

4th Level Red Feather
Here is the highly anticipated Part 2 of my story. Half way through the story I realized that I could not do it justice in two parts. I did not want to rush the story so there will be a Part 3 in the near future. In the mean time I hope you enjoy this part of the story. As always, comments are appreciated very much.

Some nudity and sexual content.

JANELLE'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND - PART 2

As they walked in the bedroom it was bathed in a soft glow of candlelight. Daniel turned to Janelle and kissed her passionately whispering how much he loved her. As he slowly caressed her, he told her he had something he wanted to say. "Janelle, you know that at various times I have lightly tickled you but it has always been for very short periods of time. What you don't know is that tickling is something that is a deep part of me and I get extreme pleasure from it. I would love to show you how pleasurable it can be. You have never complained so I think that to a certain extent you enjoy it also". By this time Janelle is getting a little confused and scared, not sure exactly what Daniel had in mind. As she backs away slightly she asks Daniel what he means. *Do you trust me?" Daniel asks. "Of course I trust you Daniel. I love you." Daniel then pulls her close as he tells her "then trust me on this. I will take you to places you have never been. I will show you just how tickling can heighten both our sexual pleasure." " I promise I will take it slow at first."

As Daniel starts unlacing and unhooking the corset slowly he tells her how sexy she looks and how he loves the smell of her skin. How much he loves the feel of her skin because of the softness. As he takes off the corset he caresses her body hearing little moans and whimpers from her with the touch of his hands. He then proceeds to take off the g-string. He looks at her standing there with just her black silk stockings and heels and can barely stand it but knows he has the whole night ahead.

He lays her down on her stomach on the bed. "Why are you doing this?" Janelle asks. "Because sweetheart I am going to cover every inch of your body tonight. As Daniel cuffs her wrists to the headposts on the bed he explains. "I want to find every single spot on your body that is ticklish as well as every spot that elicits other reactions. This is the best way for me to really know how to please you". "I will start with your backside and move to the front. Just relax while I finish getting you ready". Janelle was shaking a little not knowing what to expect but laid there with slight dread and slight anticipation. Daniel moved Janelle's body down the bed slightly to make her arms stretched tight. He then buckled the leather strap around her middle making sure that there was padding on the buckle so it wouldnt hurt her. Then he took one leg and pulled and moved it closer to the edge of the bed and wrapped the strap around her thigh tight but not too tight. He walked to the other side of the bed and did the same for the other leg so she was tight and spread eagle. He would take care of her feet in a bit.

By this time Janelle is panicking. "Daniel is this necessary?" as she tries to squirm but is unable to. "Shhhhhhh" Daniel tells her. "Its ok". He stands back and looks with relish at Janelle spread out on the bed. He proceeds to get his camera and takes a few pictures for viewing privately. By this time Janelle is clearly distressed not knowing what is going to happen, knowing how vunerable she is. But deep down she had to admit that she was getting a little bit excited by this also. But she wasn't going to let on to Daniel. Not yet anyway!

Daniel climbs up on the bed and starts massaging and caressing Janelle. Taking his time he starts at her wrists and glides his fingers down her arms. He feels her shiver and croons in her ear "you like that dont you?". Breathlessly she responds "yes that feels good". Massaging her shoulders he then moves his fingers under her arms while he starts kissing back. Wiggling his fingers lightly he continues kissing her neck and between her shoulders. Janelle doesn't know whether to giggle or moan from the light kisses. She is already starting to understand how the tickling mixed in with the sexual contact can be pleasurable. She would eventually find out just how intense it can get. As Daniel continues kissing down her back he starts to tickle her sides. As the tickling takes over Janelle starts giggling more. He continues tickling a little bit harder watching Janelle's body shake with laughter mixed with squeals. He can see the look of frustration on her face as she is unable to escape his fingers. Daniel only does this for a couple of minutes though as he doesnt want to overwhelm her right away. Just enough to get her nerve endings popping. Already this is taking Janelle by surprise. She never would have imagined that the combination of the caressing and tickling could be so exciting. She could feel it travel through her body and could feel certain areas already respond. More and more she looked forward in anticipation as to what was next.

Daniel was very pleased so far as to how things were going. Janelle wasn't complaining and seemed to actually be enjoying what he was doing. Giving her a chance to settle down for a few, Daniel goes over and gets the two feathers. He doesn't say a word but straddles Janelle and starts to lightly run the feathers over her neck. Janelle jumped at this new sensation and started to squeal and laugh. She kept moving her head down to try and stop the tickling which made Daniel grin. He then took the feathers and starting at her wrists wiggled them back and forth down her arms. He could see the goose bumps form as she let out little giggles. Stretched out tight like she was there was no way she could move anywhere to get away from the sensation. He slowly moved the feathers down each arm moving them to the underarms. As he twirls the feathers in her armpits her laughter gets louder. Daniel begins light kisses down her spine as he continues tickling her with the feathers. As he moves down her back he drags the feathers down her sides then moves them over and over her back. It tickles her enough to drive her crazy but not enough where her laughter is hysterical.

All of a sudden Janelle no longer feels the feathers. Not sure exactly whats going to happen next she just lays there, already weak from what has been done so far. All of a sudden she feels Daniel's hands on her ass. MMMMMMMM she loves when he strokes her there. He lulls her with a sense of security by continously caressing her curves sometimes moving his fingers in between her thighs. She loves the feel and her hips start moving slightly in response. Startled she feels a feather against one cheek. Taken by surprise she goes into immediate hysterical laughter. Daniel feels a jolt of adreniline go through him as he discovers a very sensitive area. He then reaches for the other feather and glides them on both cheeks. Janelle screams out as the laughter fills the room practially shaking the bed. He moves the feathers in between her cheeks in her crack which seems to send her into even more hysterical laughter. She tries to move her butt but cant get away from the feathers. With glee Daniel moves the feathers down to where the butt meets the thighs. Flickering the tips of the feathers quickly over the skin sends Janelle over. She can no longer be heard as her laughter has become silent with tears streaming down her face. He goes back and forth between there and in between her thighs delighting in her response, not wanting to stop. He can see how excited she is getting by how her pussy is getting wet. Knowing that it was exciting her made it even more of a rush for him. As much as he hated to leave this spot he could see she was about to pass out so he stopped. Janelle collapsed trying hard to get air into her. Her whole body glistened with a sheen of sweat.

Once Janelle finally calms down she begs Daniel to stop saying she cant take it anymore. Janelle is trembling wonder how much longer this is going to last and how much more she can take. "Daniel honey, you have made your point. Can you untie me now?". Daniel laughs. "Sweetie we are just beginning and have a long way to go". "I will be willing to give you a break though". He moves down and slowly takes the heels off. He slowly massages her feet knowing how much she enjoys that. Climbing up on the bed he reaches down and with his teeth takes ahold of the top of one of the stockings. He slowly moves as he pulls the stocking down her leg. She shivers with pleasure as she feels his breath and teeth move against her skin. Reaching her foot he drags his teeth against her sole. She squeals and the bed jumps as she once again laughs. He takes the time to take each toe in his mouth and gently suck on them. He watches as Janelle squirms the best she can and moans. Janelle couldn't believe the feelings when he took her toes in his mouth. She had never experienced it before and was shocked how it affected her. Like a jolt of electricity that went right up her leg and centered on her pussy. She couldn't help but rub against the bed with frustration. Grinning, Daniel proceeded to go to the other leg and repeat the process of taking her other stocking off. When he got to the toes Janelle begged him to not stop. By this time she couldn't figure out how to respond. All she knew was that she was in a height of sexual awareness she had never been before. She couldn't believe that it could be like this. Knowing that Daniel was going to be spending alot more time on her feet he stopped and told her that it was time to untie her and turn her around. He knew that in her weakened state he wouldn't have a problem with her struggling.............

Oh my! What a sexy, sexy story. I can so relate to Janelle and her confusion about stop and don't stop. But when you're all tied up and can't get away, there isn't much you can do about it. <<<<---- Great story, Sultry. :)

Eroticklee said:
Oh my! What a sexy, sexy story. I can so relate to Janelle and her confusion about stop and don't stop. But when you're all tied up and can't get away, there isn't much you can do about it. <<<<---- Great story, Sultry. :)

Wow a response already! Thanks so much for your comments. Glad it was descriptive enough for you to relate to. Would be interested in knowing what your hubby thinks also. I am really glad you like it. Makes me feel better posting it.

That's a really good great piece of writing Sultry! I like how it follows on quite well from the first one; often these sequel things end up totally lacking continuity with the original and might as well have been completely separate stories.

Poor Janelle though :(

Very well done, my friend. And, as to be expected, the best is yet to come. Keep it up, you have the right mix of the tickle and the erotic. At least in my opinion anyway...

THIS STORY IS HOT AND SULTRY!!!!!!!!!!!​

OMG.....I shouldn't have read this at work!!!! Very hot story, nicely detailed....EXCELLENT

This story made the first part all the more worth waiting for, Sultry. You've captured some really great sensation in this piece. Although I don't always write in this vane, one of my favorite things is for the tickle torture to reach that point of complete excruciation, before finally making the transition to pure ecstacy.

You've captured the moment quite well here, and as usual, your steamy imagination has leapt off the screen. Terrifically well done, sensuous and erotic. I'd be more than interested to find out how much of you is in your stories. ;) :poke3:

Wow thank you so much for your comments. Shadow and Hawkeye....yours especially means so much considering how prolific you are in your writings. Its excites me to know that my writing is comprehensible and somewhat intelligent lol. I am so glad that everyone likes it so well. Its been such a pleasure to write and cant wait to get it finished...when I get the time.

By the way Shadow... I WISH it was me!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been in the stories section but damn Sultry that was a great story, I can't wait for the next part to come. Very detailed descriptions. Almost makes me wanna write again :)

Sultrybrunette said:
... I WISH it was me!
.....having said that....I wish I were 'Daniel....' ;) ....or...by now...would that go without saying??

........this is clearly every male 'lers' wet dream....being able to slowly break the woman they love into a passion they've held so deeply.....you tell it BETTER than well, Laura my dear.....BRING ON PART 3!!!! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Very nice Sultry, strong appetite for sensuality. :justlips:
I admire your power to condense.

Knox The Hatter said:
Infrickincredible!

To quote my friend Knox The Hatter is plenty enough for me. Glad you are back into writing. Looking way forward to the next installment :dogpile:

Until now, I've been borderline phobic about bondage. You've got me curious girl! Excellent story and I can't wait for part 3. Keep up the good work.

Wow!

Very nice! Makes me want to use feathers more often.

I need to practice on my toe sucking technique too! Gives me a lot to think about! ;-)

Great work Sultry!

<<<<----

...that sound you heard is my skull exploding. that was...wow...well, sultry-babe...know we know the innerworkings of that mind of yours. wow...awesome...wow...

Well now you've done it.....you gave me just enough at the end of part 2 to make the wait for part 3 like waiting for x-mas when I was a kid. But then again, somehow i think you knew exactly the reaction that I would have :)

Thank you so much. Your words really are an encouragement for Part 3. Kis....I am glad I could do that for you. With the right person and the right atmosphere it could be really fun. Obviously there has to be a huge level of trust but you would control how much bondage and how far things go.

Sandee...you should write again. I am really enjoying this.

I really hope that maybe some people will get some ideas and have some real fun with it in their lives. Definitely makes it worth while knowing you guys are enjoying it.

I'm glad you decided not to rush it or just finish it at Part 2... this is truly remarkable... makes you feel like your participating or watching it sneakily, excellent descriptions, pulls you right in.

I can't wait for Part 3, again I love the way you write, you can understand both characters and their longings...

It would be a shame to complete it at Part 3.... bet you have some great ideas to continue this further ;)

Damn...I thought I had the one-up by being able to read parts 1 and 2 together...now I have to wait for part 3 ??
If I ever see you again you're in sooo much trouble! :D
Seriously though, I'm loving this...excellent writing that makes me want more. Well done!

slap'n'ticklee said:
I'm glad you decided not to rush it or just finish it at Part 2... this is truly remarkable... makes you feel like your participating or watching it sneakily, excellent descriptions, pulls you right in.

I can't wait for Part 3, again I love the way you write, you can understand both characters and their longings...

It would be a shame to complete it at Part 3.... bet you have some great ideas to continue this further ;)

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I am trying to convey. I have read alot over the years and I think that, more than anything, has been my best teacher. It definitely will be ending at Part 3 but who knows when I might be inspired to write again.

Unit.......I would love to see you again and get into some trouble! ;) As I have said before, knowing that people are reading and enjoying the writing is a wonderful incentive. Thank you.

Gulp! Pant! Drool!

Sultry, you sweet, beautiful girl!,!

You've got my attention, AND my motor in high gear ! I can't wait to read what Daniel does to her now that she's barefoot! More, MORE!
Kisses,
Bullletbill57

My thoughts exactly

slap'n'ticklee said:

I'm so glad you decided not to rush it and are writing part 3! But could you rush part 3 please :couch:

Since Part 1 was bumped up to first page I thought I would bump this up also to give new people an opportunity to read both. :happyfloa

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back