• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road Initiation, Return To The Ring, And, Ultimatium, From An Offspring

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys, with Mitch and Naomi's situation extremely unstable, emabarked on their first road trip of the year. They started the trip by dropping two of three in both New York and Atlanta, before winning two of three in Houston, to come home with a four and five record on the trip, and a nine and nine, 500 record, for the season. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year, against the Midwest teams.
When Mitch came through the door on that Sunday evening, he was met by a scowling Naomi. A couple of times on the road trip, when she had instant messaged him on the computer, she had accused him of "hiding", and then, ironically, had ignored his instant messages, and calls, on a night in Houston when he was just in his hotel room, doing nothing. When Mitch entered the apartment, he said to Naomi:" So, Naomi, what do you want to start the fight about this homestand?" Mitch said, sarcastically. "I dont know, how about we fight about what kind of a son of a bitch you are, and how much you always do to fucking piss me off!" Naomi replied, her voice rising with every word. As his oldest daughter, Erin, strode into the living room, barefoot, Mitch smirked at her, and made a "boxing" motion with his hands, indicating that the fight had begun. Erin was not amused, and said sharply to her parents:" This is not fucking funny anymore. I am tired of the two of you going at it like two heavyweight fighters. You spend all this money on counesling, and all you do is fight. Either go to counesling, and work this shit out, or one of you should leave. You have three grown children, who are getting tired of your carrying on. You are supposed to love each other, and, if you cant, then please just let it end. We've all had too much over the last two plus decades. It makes me feel like I want to drop out of college, get a job, and get my own place, just to fucking be away from the two of you!" Erin screamed, starting to cry, and running to her room. Mitch sighed, and sat down:" She's right. I mean, she doesnt have a right to tell us to divorce, but we cant go on like this, not for ourselves, or our kids." "So, what do you want to do?" Naomi said. "I dont know, I mean, do you still love me, Naomi, do you want me out?" Naomi sighed:" You've asked me this question a million times, and I always give you the same answer. If I wanted you out, I would have changed the locks, or seen a divorce lawyer, and I havent done any of those things, have I? I am still here, arent I?" Naomi said. "You havent answered the question: Do you still love me?" Mitch pressed. Naomi turned her head away, and choked up, tears welling in her eyes:" Yes, Yes, I still love you. I am very unhappy, but I have never fallen out of love with you. I just want it to go back to being the way it was, before, at the beginning, of our first marriage, and our second" Naomi said. "Okay, then, and I still love you. I dont want anyone else but you. So, we need to stay, and work this through, and we need to explain to our kids that we may have times where we need to scream and yell at each other, as communication is needed, to iron all this out. I am committed,and so are you, so we will work through this"
Mitch said.
After that declaration, Mitch called his three grown children out of their rooms:" Your mom and I were talking. We know we upset you all when we yell and scream at each other, but, we still love each other, and want to stay and work our problems out. There might be times when we need to yell and scream, and we ask you to bear with us. If we communicate, and dont give up, I believe we can solve this, for ourselves, and our family" Mitch said. That night, in spite of all their troubles, Mitch and Naomi got into bed and had sex. As Mitch fondled Naomi's breasts, she told him:" This doesnt mean everything is okay, because we know it isnt. We might fuck, but we have to iron out all of our issues. As we know, we need to do this, because you're not home half the month. " Naomi said. "I know, and, it is kind of funny, tickling someone, and watching them scream from orgasm, when you know how pissed off they are at you" Mitch replied. "We have a very weird relationship, we always have, and even if we solve our problems and stay together, like I hope we will, we probably always will" Naomi said.
The next night, the Good Guys opened the homestand at the ballpark, against Pittsburgh, on a clear, mild evening. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she pitched very well, allowing but two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys mashed out a dozen hits, in a 6-2 win. Gil Bellows took the start on Tuesday night, and allowed but one run, but lost, 1-0, as the Good Guys got no runs. The team was still stuck at 500, at ten wins, ten losses, and needed a surge, to play as they knew they were capable. Hopefully, that surge started on Wednesday night, as Charlize Theron allowed but three hits in seven innings, and the Good Guys got just enough runs, in a 3-2 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. At counesling that day, the couple told the therapist of their daughter's outburst, the previous Sunday night. Since then, things had been calm. That day, they touched some very thorny issues, after just being civil to each other the previous four days. When they got home that evening, Naomi gave Mitch worship and smelling of her feet, a trip up the ladder, and oral sex. He was surprised at her generousity:" Why did you do all that?" "I wanted to. I am still your wife, and hope to be for the rest of my life, and I am supposed to do those things for you, remember?" She said. "Thank you" Mitch said, sheepishly. "You dont have to thank me, American, just work with me, so we can be happy, and so can our children" Naomi replied. "I will" Mitch said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys got none, and lost,
4-0. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, but, the angry Good Guys, frustrated with their mediocre play, rallied from a 5-0 deficit, to win 6-5. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a sunny, 85 degree, Sunday, in front of a sellout. She was dominant that day, fanning thirteen Cubs. The Good Guys had a 4-0 lead in the ninth, when Kate faltered a bit, and the bullpen had to come in, to salvage a 4-2 win.
The Cardinals came to town on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night, and threw very well, shutout ball for eight innings, in a 3-0 victory. Charlize Theron had the start on Tuesday night. She gave up a few runs, and the team couldnt recover, losing 4-3. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a very warm, dry, 87 degree day, in front of a sellout, with sirring sunshine, and blue skies. Mitch drew the ire of the crowd early on, as he dropped a fly ball, allowing two runs to score. The team trailed, 2-0, into the sixth, when they came up with three in that inning, another in the seventh, and one more in the eighth, as the bullpen did it's job, in a 5-3 Good Guy win, that capped a six and three homestand, their best stretch of play of the year thus far, and, as they packed to head off to the midwest, things looked like they were finally looking up.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win against the Cubs. The featured lee would be actress Madeline Stowe, who had been tickled by Mark Harmon, in the 1989 movie, "Worth Winning", on her back. Ms Stowe was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Madeline's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Madeline on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEH! OMG THATS TICKLISH NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Catcher Barney was the next ler, tickling Madeline on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk and buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Ms Stowe's feet, tickling them with fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. Madeline went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE! OMG PLEASE NOT THE FEET! I GIVE UP! NO MORE! NOOO! HEHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Madeline was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "Quiet homestand for a change, American, looks like our girl got us on the right track" Naomi mused. "I hope to keep it that way. We had a good time this time, I will miss you, Aussie, and I will see you next Sunday" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
So, it had been an unusually quiet homestand, with good feeling on field. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue, or would it revert back into troubles, and hell? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Interesting prod Mitch and Naomi got from there daughter there. I'm glad someone finally shouted some sense into them. It was getting out of hand there. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, sometimes an ongoing situation such as Mitch and Naomi's needs a cooler head. Now we'll have to see if that outburst by their daughter calmed things down long term, or just temporially.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, in the next day or two.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back