• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abby: The Champion Barrel Racer (MM/F)

FORD_TRUCKS1

TMF Poster
Houston, Texas -

Abby was in her prime. 5'5, size 7.5 feet, delicious tan skin. She had won over 20 saddles, 40 buckles, and over $2,000,000 in cash. She wouldn't ever have to work again, thanks to her career in rodeo. After the national finals, a man walked up to her. He was about 5'11, built, and had a black beanie on.

"Hello, Abby. May I have your autograph?" He said, calmly. "Sure." Abby said. She signed his paper and gave it back to him. He dropped his pen right beside her foot. "Oh let me get that" Said Abby. She bent over and then he prodded her right rib. "HEHE! HEY!" She said angrily, pushing her elbows in to cover her ribs. "You pervert." She threw his pen at him.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said. He motioned his hand and his friend, about 6'3 walked out of a crowd and grabbed her. The shorter man put a washcloth on her face and she proceeded to pass out. The two men snuck out underneath the stands with her and put her in a black cadillac escalade.

Abby awoke riding in the escalade, her ankles and wrists bound. She was in her socks also, and found that her sleeves had been cut open from the shoulder stitch to her waist. "What is this?!" she screamed, and started thrashing around. "Oh boy, we got a fiesty one." Said the shorter man. They rode in the car for about thirty minutes then stopped at a outlet store. "Stay right here, Abby." He said. The two men got out of the car and locked it.

"HELLLPPP!" Abby screamed. She watched two people walk beside the escalade while she was screaming, and they didnt even look over at the SUV. She waited in there for about 15 minutes then the two men came back. They got in the escalade and set a paper bag in front of her. "What's in there? Condoms and Knives?" said Abby, trying to be smart. "Why no, my dear. You'll find out soon enough." Said the man. "Abby sighed and closed her eyes as the car drove further on.

The car came to a stop and then they took her out of the escalade. They carried her thru about 1 or 2 miles of woods before stopping at a little hut. The taller man pushed the door open with ease and they took her in. She was laid on a table and her feet were tied to a chair at the end. "Well, here we are Abby. Don't get too comfortable, you won't be here for long if you tell us one thing." He said. "What's that? My favorite position?" She snapped. "No. Where are you most ticklish at?" He said. Her eyes widened a bit. My stomach.. Keep your cool girl, if you dont crack, they wont find it. she thought.

"Hey, boss, can I start out on her feet." Said the tall man. "Why certainly, my boy." He proceeded to put a blindfold on Abby's eyes and tied it tight. She felt his fingers go into her socks and them slowly begin to be pulled off of her feet. He threw the socks on the floor and ran his finger down her sole. A smile came on her face and her breathing got heavier. She curled her toes and tried to pull her foot away slightly. The man traced a line from her arch to her sole. She tried to stifle the giggle but she started to squeal a little bit. "MMMM." Her eyes were squinted shut under the blindfold. She was fixing to crack. "She not really ticklish here, boss." "That's okay, there's more to her than just her feet." Then she felt hands go on her knees.

The man started to squeeze her knees lightly and she started to giggle. "HEHEHEHEHE! OH GOD THAT TICKLES!! AHHH!" She started to buck up and down on the table. "Here's a spot." The other man came up there and started running his left fingers up and down her upper legs and tickling behind her knees with his right fingers. Abby was going wild with laughter, thrashing her head around in ticklish agony. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! OOOOH AAAAAAAAIEEE!" She screamed. Then the two men stopped, and Abby was already starting to sweat. "Aww, Abby. We haven't even started to tickle you yet!" He said.

She heard the paper bag crumple, and then a package open. Then what she was fearing; she heard something start. "RRRRRRRRRR." "NO! THATS AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH! GOD MY BROTHER ALWAYS USED TO DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE, NO!!" But her pleas fell on deaf ears as she felt the man sit down at her feet again. As soon as those spinning bristles hit the underside of her toes, she exploded in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! OH MY GOD! AHH AHH!! AHHHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEP!" She screamed. She was bouncing off the table and banging her head up and down as this went on.

She was took over so much with the electric toothbrush that she really went wild when she felt two feathers start going in between her toes on both of her feet. "OHOHO NOHOOH!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She was going crazy with laughter. "Abby, that dosen't really tickle, does it? I know you're not really ticklish here." He taunted. "BIHIHITCH!! HAHAHAEHEHEHHEHEHE!" she screamed. The tickling on her feet ceased as the heard the two men move to the left and right side of her body.

She felt something being rubbed into her sides, and she giggled as the men put this oily stuff on her. "Hehe! Wheh.. What is this stuff?!" "Oh, just some baby oil." "OH NO NO NO!!!" She screamed. The man blew on her side and she giggled like a mad woman. "This is going to be fun!" He said as they both dug their fingers into her sides. "AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO STOHOAHAHAHA!" She screamed as she tried to pull away from the tickling fingers, but she had nowhere to go.

The men continued this for about ten minutes, then they stopped. Abby was gasping for breath. Then she heard two electric toothbrushes this time. "OHH, COME ON!" She felt the bristles touch both of her ribs, and she went crazy with laughter, thrashing around like ants were in her pants. "OHHH GODDDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" The two men worked down one rib at a time, going across all four of them going down, and then doing the same going back up.

Abby was starting to cry because it was ticking her so much. Then she felt two feathers sit in her armpits as they worked her ribs with the electric toothbrushes. The feathers started to swirl around in her soft, hairless pits, and she arched her back off of the table. Tears were pouring out of her blindfold as she was thrashing her head around, her hair going in her mouth and in her face. Oh God, this is torture! she thought. The only thought she had was trying to get away from these menacing ticklers.

Then she felt one man stop his tickling and move back to her feet. She then felt him start to lick her foot up and down. "OOOH! HAHAHEHEHEHE!" This was an obvious turn on for her. She curled her toes, but the ticklers tounge kept finding a way to get those soft undersides of her toes. The man with the electric toothbrush got on top of her and she felt her shirt being ripped away, exposing her bare belly. "NO NO NO NO! HAHAHEHE NO!!!!!!!" She screamed.

The man ran a finger across her belly and she started to laugh like crazy. "AHHHH GOD NO!!!! AHHHEHEHEAHHAHHEHEHEAHHRUFFHAHAHHEHEHEHAH!" She ended up turning sideways, even in the bondage that she was in, trying to get away from his fingers. Then she felt a feather start to swirl around her belly button. "OH MY GOD NO NO NO!" She screamed, laughing more intensly every moment that the feather inched closer and closer to her belly button. And when the feather entered her belly button, he would swirl it around.

Abby was going crazy with laughter, she tossed her head around and slobber was coming out of her mouth, along with the tears pouring down her face from the hysteria. She felt scared but at the same time she was aroused. She was wanting it to stop, but at the same time she wanted to be in here with her captors all night long. She felt the electric toothbrush start going in circles on her belly and her laughter just went silent from laughing too loud.

Eventually she passed out and woke up in the stands at the rodeo arena. She jumped up and noticed that she had a different shirt on, and her hat, boots, and socks were gone also. "Whoa.. what a night." She looked at her cell phone and it said 1:20 AM. "SHIT." She ran out of the arena and got in her truck. Her horses were whining for food, but she noticed someone had filled the water buckets up for her. She looked over and noticed a black escalade driving away..

Cowgirls, tickling, a mysterious black Cadillac Escalade - good stuff! :)

These ticklers are getting more daring. I look forward to hearing more about their exploits.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back