• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sever the Wicked: A Tickle War!

Scinsor

TMF Expert
What’s up? For anyone who cares, here’s the second part to my Zelda tickling story. That’s right, Freddy Krueger and Jason are back and they’re pissed, and they’re going to take it out on poor Zelda (aw, you almost feel sorry for her…almost). Oh, just so you know there is a rather gory scene somewhere in here, so if you're bothered by thay you may want to stop reading. Otherwise, enjoy.

“One, two, Freddy’s coming for you…”

“Ungh…”

“Three, four, better shut the door…”

“No…no…”

“Five, six, grab your crucifix…”

“No…please!”

“Seven, eight, better stay up late…”

“Please…Please don’t!”

“Nine, ten, never sleep again…”

“NOOOOOO!”

Zelda eye’s popped open. She stopped screaming. She had fainted after seeing that monster in the red and green sweater, and now she hoped it was only just a dream…

“Ah, so you finally woke up. I’ve never had anyone faint in they’re own dream before.”

The voice was deep and menacing. Zelda looked up and the man standing there. She still couldn’t move.

“Who are you!” she said hysterically.

The man threw himself on top of her, bringing his face mere inches from Zelda’s. She screamed, but her body was still as immobile as ever. His putrid breath assailed her nostrils as he licked his lips in a most hideous way.

“You don’t know who I am?” He growled, like an animal. “I can take it if people hate me, but not being recognized; now that’s a bitch!”

He brought his clawed hand up to her face and gently stroked her cheek with the tip of one of the blades. “The name’s Freddy. And you’re dead bitch!”

He plunged the claw into her neck. She screamed but…nothing happened. There was no blood. She didn’t feel any pain. She was…all right. Somehow she wasn’t dead!
Freddy looked dumbfounded. His blades had turned to smoke when he had stabbed her.

“Damn,” he said, “I’m still not strong enough to kill. Son of a bitch!”
He pulled himself away from Zelda, who was looking both relieved and terrified. He stroked his chin thoughtfully with a blade, his eyes narrowed.

“Hmmm…” he thought for a moment. “Oh…yes, hmm, yes that’s it. That’s just what I’ll do!”

He grinned evilly, showing rows of yellow teeth. “I may not be able to kill you, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make you suffer!”

Zelda looked fearful. “What…what are you going to do to me?”

Freddy cackled maniacally. “Oh, you’ll see. You’ll see. But first, let’s see what really scares you…”

Zelda felt a tingling sensation on her temple. She screamed. It felt like something was digging into her brain! It was searching…searching for something…
Images began flashing before Zelda’s eyes. Things that frightened her…her deepest, darkest fears…
She saw Hyrule in flames, Ganon holding the Triforce and laughing triumphantly, Link’s broken and bloody body…and then…slithering, reptilian forms with long fangs dripping with venom…

“Ah…so you’re afraid of snakes are you?” He laughed. “Well then, let’s go with that for now.”

Zelda could feel writhing forms next to her. Two huge snakes slithered onto her body.

“EEEK!” They were cold and scaly, and their very touch made her shudder. She hated snakes! She had been afraid of them since she was very little.

The two reptiles wound themselves around her body, until they had wrapped her up tight. If she wasn’t completely immobile, she would have been shaking uncontrollably.
The snakes then brought their heads to a rest, right next to her slender feet.

Freddy cackled again. “Well, well my little princess, it looks like you’re in a real ticklish situation!”

The snakes began gently caressing Zelda’s beautiful soles with their forked tongues.

“EEEEK! AH, THEY’RE TICKLING ME! EHEHEHE!”

“Oh, so you don’t like being tickled? Well that’s too bad, because our little friends just love how your feet taste! I don’t think they’re gonna stop anytime soon!”

“AHAHAHAH! NO, NOHOHO! PLEASE, NOT MORE TICKLING! AHAHAHAHAHA, NOT AGAHAHAHIN! AHAHAHAH!”

Freddy grinned and licked his teeth. “Oh yes…yes, the sound of screaming. Its music to my ears!” He laughed evilly.

The snakes dragged their tongues all along Zelda’s helpless little feet, sometimes going between the toes. Zelda couldn’t stop laughing. It tickled so much! Why did everyone seem to want to tickle her!

“AHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHP IT! AHAHAHAHA!”

Freddy shook a finger at her. “Oh but I can’t. The more that you suffer, the more power I get. Soon I’ll be back to full strength, and then I can really have my way with you!”

He laughed once again, and more snakes came pouring out of nowhere. They wound all around her helpless form, each head using its tongue to tickle her. A couple slunk their way under her shirt, a couple more tickle-licked her underarms, some licked her neck, and others her legs. She was being tickle tortured by snakes! This was unbelievable!

”WAAAAHAHAHAHAH! OHOHO, OHO GOD, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“That’s right, keep screaming. Scream all you want. There’s no one that can hear you!”

Zelda didn’t know how much longer she could take this…

The castle was quiet and dark. The main entrance hall was deserted, all except for a lone guard. He had gotten separated from his unit and was now walking fearfully in the dark. Everywhere around him was the stench of death. Mangled bodies lay in drying pools of blood, and in front of the large main doors was princess Zelda’s still form. She was lying flat on her back, as though she was resting peacefully. Perhaps she was still alive…
The guard made his way toward her, stepping carefully over a body that had been bisected along the midsection. He heard something move behind him. He turned around and saw a monster of a man, wearing a strange mask and holding a very large blade. The guard tried to run, but it was too late. The masked man brought his machete down hard, eviscerating the guard from neck to groin. He let out one final gasp as his innards spilled onto the floor, and then was silent.
Jason walked over to the princess’s body. She was still alive; something had knocked her and that kid in green clothes out as they made their way to the door. Now Jason would finish the job. As he approached he noticed something odd. The princess was…laughing. Her body was writhing about and she was screaming as if she were being tortured. Odd…and then it struck him. It was that pizza-face guy, Freddy Krueger…he must be attacking her in her dream. Anger boiled up in Jason’s black heart. He hated that man more than he hated most people. He wouldn’t let him take a victim that was rightfully Jason’s. Jason raised his machete and prepared to impale the sleeping princess. He brought the blade down…and then stopped. And unbidden memory suddenly came floating into his mind…an old memory, lost long ago among memories of blood and violence…
He could remember his mother, how she used to tickle him sometimes…it made him laugh…and he could remember how the other children would tickle each other until they couldn’t take anymore…it could be playful, but it could also make someone suffer…
That must be what Krueger was doing to the princess. Well…Jason wasn’t about to let that son of a bitch get the better of him. Jason lowered himself onto his haunches, and slowly reached out with his fingers. He gently touched the sleeping girl’s smooth skin and nearly recoiled. It was a strange experience. In all of his years, Jason Voorhees had never so much as held a woman in his arms. It was a desire that never really came to him much. The idea of chopping a girl into gory shreds was far more appealing to him.
Jason began to slowly move his bloody fingers across her skin. Her laughing intensified. Jason was pleased. It was war now…Jason would make her suffer far more than Krueger ever could!

“AAAAHAHAHAHA! EHEHEHE AHAHAHAHA!”

Zelda was in agony as the snakes licked all over her body. She couldn’t believe that anything could tickle this much! And all the while, Freddy stood there watching and laughing like a manic.

And then, just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, she felt something new. She could feel fingers, cold and rough, crawling all over her belly. She looked down but none of the snakes were tickling her there. She could see blood smeared across her belly, but it wasn’t her own. It was as if someone with bloody fingers was tickling her.
Freddy seemed to have noticed too.

“That’s weird,” he said aloud. “I don’t remember doing that…”

His eyes narrowed as he examined the area, while Zelda continued laughing hysterically. The tickling on her belly was so terrible that it distracted her from the snakes. Freddy noticed and looked furious. Suddenly he stood up straight and started yelling at the walls.

“I know you’re out there you damn hockey puck! I thought I could smell you when I came here! How dare you interfere with me?”

He clenched his fists together. “All right bitch, if its war you want then its war you’ll get!”

Freddy’s arms extended, rubber-like, and transformed into whirring brushes. He used them tickle her feet, while the snakes all moved to her legs.

Zelda was now being tickled from two different sources. Freddy and his snakes tickled her feet and legs, while the invisible fingers tickled all along her upper body. This was true torture! Even Scinsor hadn’t tickled her this badly! It was unbearable!

“EEEEAAAAAAH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OHOHO GAHAHAHAHD! NOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Laugh bitch, laugh for me! That hockey-faced bastard can never give it to you like I can!”

Zelda could tell this was going to be a long night.

“Oh man, now this is what I call entertainment.”

Vlad sat back in his chair and watched Zelda’s predicament on the TV screen. Scinsor had teleported the two of them to a safe distance when he’d brought Freddy Krueger into this reality. Sometimes it was just as entertaining to watch as it was to actually tickle. Scinsor looked over at him.

“Glad you enjoy it. Now how about some food?”

“Right,” Vlad said. “I’ve got some pizza in the oven. You wanna grab the beer while we’re waiting.”

Scinsor got up and went to the fridge. “Oh shit…”

Vlad looked back at him. “What? What’s wrong?”

“Dammit, I forgot to pick up the beer.”

Vlad looked incredulous. “You…forgot…the BEER? What’s wrong with you!?”

Scinsor smacked himself in the face. “I’ll go get it…”

“No wait,” Vlad said, “I have a better idea. Just wait.”

A few minutes later, Vlad brought out the pizza. He handed a slice to Scinsor and sat back down to watch the show. Zelda was turning red in the face, and tears were streaking down her cheeks.

Scinsor sniffed his pizza and looked at it oddly. “What’s on this pizza?”

Vlad grinned. “Mushrooms,” he said innocently.

“Oh, right,” Scinsor said, matching Vlad’s grin. They turned their attention back to Zelda’s suffering.

“EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHO MOHOHORE AHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Zelda could hardly stand it anymore. It tickled so much!

“That’s right bitch, suffer! I’m almost at full strength now…”

And then something happened that Zelda didn’t expect. She felt a sharp pain on her side. The invisible fingers had accidentally scratched her. She woke up.

Freddy’s roar of anger echoed all through the boiler room as his victim vanished before his eyes.

“Mother fucker! You cheated!”

Zelda’s eyes opened. She could move again! A monstrous man in a strange mask was sitting over her. Jason could feel warm blood on his fingers. He’d accidentally scratched the girl. The smell of fresh blood snapped him out of his tickling trance. The voices in his head were screaming: “Kill her Jason, kill her, kill her, kill her, KILL HER!”

Zelda screamed and stood up. Jason snatched up his machete. Zelda backed up but she hit a wall. This was it…escaping tickle torture to be killed by a crazy guy in a mask. What an end…

Scinsor suddenly materialized between them. He grabbed Zelda and in an instant they disappeared.

Jason’s machete met only with air. He looked around frantically. Where had they gone? They were nowhere to be seen. It didn’t matter…Jason would find the masked one again. He had not forgotten his mother’s instructions. He would find him, and when he did he would kill him…and then Jason’s mother would be pleased…

Vlad sat back in his chair. “Another awesome tickling session Scinsor. I mean, we were almost murdered by Jason and all, but other than that it was great.”

“Correct Vlad,” Scinsor said. He was feeling a bit on the lightheaded side.

“Oh man,” Vlad said. He was picking at his shoulder. “There’s…there’s a little green man on my shoulder…”

“What…man you’re fuckin crazy…” Scinsor said absentmindedly. He felt something in his pocket.

“What the…there’s mushrooms in my pocket…whoa…”

Freddy Krueger was stuck in hell again. Damn…he had been so close. If he had just been able to obtain a bit more energy, he could have returned to full power. But that damn hockey puck Jason had messed things up once again. Son of a bitch…he promised himself he would somehow get out of here again, and when he did, Jason would pay. He would send him back to hell where he belonged…

THE END…I GUESS…MAYBE…I MEAN IT COULD REALLY GO ON…BUT I MIGHT NOT BE CREATIVE ENOUGH TO WRITE PART 3…AND A LOT OF PEOPLE PROBABLY DON’T CARE…AND I’M RAMBLING NOW…AND I WISH MY GIRLFRIEND WAS HERE…AND…NOW I’M OUT OF BREATH…PEACE

lol you are so funny...imagine having Freddy on top of you, ewwwwwww and then those snakes..i'm not sure which is worse..then having Jason tickle her while she slept? wow..Zelda must have nerves of steel..excellent installment, and love the humour you inject..now go find your gf..

Better than the second part! That was a fantastic story!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! I never did find my girlfriend though...but it might have been because she was home sleeping and I was just finishing up my fifth beer...but thats just a guess.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back