• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie's Other Life-Parts 1&2

Mac

TMF Regular
Sorry Everybody, I'm new at this. This is my first story. I've already posted the first part in another thread and put the second part in the same thread, but no one would know its there. So I am putting both parts together under an actual title. If you have read Part 1, just scrooooooolll on down. I will post the conclusion in another thread. Sorry about the conclusion.

Part 1
It was a lover's holiday! St. Valentines day was many years into the future, but to the fair Lady Ann, it was a day to steal away to the arms of the one who had her heart. He had promised her a day of love and laughter and a chance to see his world. Being a Lady of royal descent, and he being, well, a commoner, their love was forbidden. They were from two different worlds and today she would experience some things only spoken about in hushed tones. Willy, as he was known by the towns folk, was to meet her in the field behind Lord Roscoe's Livery.
As she waited under the old oak near the east corner of the field she looked about. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and she could her the brook on the other side of the hill. She watched apprehensively for her love wondering what was keeping him.
He looked down from the oak tree. Aye! She was beautiful to behold! He wondered what favor had causd her to cast those lovely eyes upon his lowly self in the first place. Her hair, her eyes, her lovely laugh...but nothing could compare to her heart! He enjoyed how she paced about looking here and there for him.
"Aye, m' Lady?...Lookin for someone are ye?" She jumped and screamed quickly clamping her hand over her mouth! "How dare ye..." she started but was suddenly silenced as the lad swung down from the tree and kissed her long and hard.
"Come, we must hurry...they will start without us" he whispered. He grabbed her hand as they crept through the field and tip-toed across the rocks in the brook. "Where are we goin'?" she asked. Without stopping he answered, "Aye, but tis a secret set especially fer this fine day...methinks ye will like it."
They continued on for a while, over one hill, around another, through a thicket, and on they continued. Suddenly, in the distance they could hear a strange sound. It was too far tell what it was but sounded like a woman shrieking! She stopped short almost pulling him off his feet. "What be that?" she demanded a little frightened! He didn't answer; he didn't want to spoil the surprise. He looked down sheepishly...almost with a slight pout on his lips. "Trust me...it will be fine" he said sincerely. She knew he would never hurt her and she just couldn't stand, no, rather resist that little-boy look. "Come on me pretty lass," he assured her, "it twill be fun."
As they began to get closer, more sounds came from beyond the woods. Closer now she realized she had been hearing laughter, punctuated with loud outbursts of hilarity and non stop giggling! "It does sound like they're havin fun, now doesn't it?" she brightened.
When they finally stepped into the clearing, however, she was puzzled indeed at the sights that layed before her! Never had she seen anything of the likes and it frightened her. She felt as if her heart would leap from her chest!
To her right was a young woman in stocks, just like the ones used in the village to punish theives, scroundrels, and other law breakers. But this girl was laughing her fool head off, but what choice did she have? Her shoes and stockings had been removed and and another woman was running a large fluffy feather up and down her bare soles! The poor girl was cackling and she realized this had been the shreiking she had heard earlier. At this range it almost hurt her ears! The woman with the feather was merciless and she shivered at the thought of being on the receiving end! She would surely die!
Looking to her left she saw a sight yet more dreadful. Another poor lassy in ticklish torment, yet so much more unbearable as she did not have the pleasure of screaming her ticklish agony. Her mouth was bound shut but by her muffled squeals one could surely tell she was on the verge of insanity. Her tormenter tickled ever so lightly where her arch met her heels on her left foot. On her right foot he would run an index finger up and down the arch causing her body to jolt within the confines of the stocks. and a scream to escape her muted lips! Over and over, up and down, ever so lightly, yet so deliberate. Her toes were tied back tightly so that her feet were completely immobile...and (gulp!) vunerable. Her hands grasped open and closed grasping at what she could not reach. Annie subconsciously scrunched her own toes within the confines of her soft leather shoes only imagining what this poor soul and bare soles could be experiencing. She stood mesmerized, horrified and yet strangely fascinated almost forgetting everything around her, her eyes glued to the tormented arches of the girl. Then suddenly she was brought back to her senses by an ear shattering hysterical cry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2
To their far right, was another young lass mounted high in a set of stocks. She could easily see the wicked gleem in the eyes of the devilish lad tickling her. His method was simple yet he brandished it with diligent effort, slowly stroking up and down her right sole with a long broom straw. Sometimes he would linger in the arch, tickling softly. This must have drove her mad because she screamed with wild and unbridled laughter each time he hit that area of her foot. Up and down, over and over, tickling and tickling until she was beside herself screaming and trying to beg for him to stop! He might as well been deaf as he was merciless; a huge grin plastered across his face. The slow tickling went on and on..
"Why are they doing this to them?!?..."What is this!?!"...she cried, suddenly snapping back to her own reality. "What have they done wrong?" He looked directly into her eyes, eyes that seemed almost to burst into tears. "Nothing...nothing at all." She almost did not hear his answer as she noticed a twinkle or was it a gleam in his eye that she had never noticed before. "Th-then why?!!!"
"Me poor deluded lassy...unlike yer Highness, these girls have not such a sweet life as ye have." She bristled at his remark, though she knew he meant no hurt. "This is but a wee way to brighten a weary day." "You mean they choose to be tortured?!!" she asked unbelieving! "Aye...er, not always...sometimes it's the choosings of their men folk," his eyes gleeming brighter. "But all in all, by the time they be done with them, they be a giggly sort and rare' in to go if ye know what I mean." His head fell abruptly, ashamed that he allowed himself to become to familiar, yea, blunt with this sweet love of his.
Annie looked about unbelieving as a myriad of young girls, many her own age laughed with utter abandon, unable to control the maddening sensations that assaulted their helpless bare soles. The poor girl who had been tickled half to death was undergoing a new, yet equally unbearable tickle treatment. Annie moved closer out of curiousity.
Her laughter had quieted but only because she had been gagged as well. Her torture had been doubled now as both feet were being tickled at once. Fingertips slowly and lightly traced ticklish paths up each sole. The technique never changed, never varied. Her giggling was almost frantic now and still he continued up the sole using just the pads of his fingers, then down the sole using the backs of his nails, up and down, over and over and over! She was frantic now as her giggling escalated into squealing. Surely she would go mad if he continued another second! Annie never had a chance to find out as darkness engulfed her! A heavy bag had been thrown quickly over her and ropes wound round about her arms and legs! She screamed in terror only to hear her love's reassuring voice tell her to calm down. Calm down? Right! Was he crazy?
"Me lovely Annie...I beg thee be still for but a moment!..."You know I would never hurt thee and you plainly said you wanted to experience my world..."Ye said, yer' self that statement just yesternight!"..."SO PLEASE, me lady, trust me."
Annie continued to struggle out of the sheer panic of being trussed up so. It didn't matter though as several hands lifted her into the air and carried her away from the insane laughter. Placed on the ground, she was untied and the bag removed. Expecting the bright light of the afternoon sun she was surprised by the softer light. She was inside a large tent. "I want you to meet someone," Will spoke quietly, smoothing her tossled hair from her eyes. Her glare softened as she saw that pout that melted her heart.
"This is Merlin. He is our mentor and an expert in tickling. It is he who taught us of his way. It is our custom, yea law that he prepare you for...later." Merlin was an older man with a grizzled beared, purple robe...Could this be the same Merlin?
In front of Merlin sat a blonde girl dressed in a soft maroon dress, contrasting greatly to Annie's embroidered white tunic. Her feet were in stocks, her bare soles only inches from Merlin's ready fingers. On a small table sat a vase filled with soft brushes and various feathers. Her hands were cuffed and tied above her though with enough slack to move her body. But it wasn't her body she was worried about...it was her stocked and vulnerable soles and toes. Merlin sat facing her a stiff feather in his hand. Holding it up so that she could see the implement he was about to use, he began to tell in great detail, exactly what he was about to do to her. She tried not to look, not to listen. By the expression on her face, it was easy to see her dread and fear. Her face grimaced, waiting for the initial touch. But Merlin just kept explaining,detail upon detail, a second by second description of his techniques. Annie's own feet began to...

excellent beginning..love the scenario, and you have the dialect down pretty well..keep up the good work..

I like!

Solid concept, excellent descriptives, thoroughly enjoyable!

I love lots of foot tickling...it must be good to be a wizard!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back