• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy

classy

Verified
Till we unite in heart and soul. Feeling your finger tips on my skin, gliding and prodding as though they were one. The taunting you have endured will soon be released, to my sensitive nerve endings so waiting to be brought alive..... Your ears awaiting to record the sounds that will be held with in till an explosion of laughter abounds the room. The thoughts that go thru the mind in quick fast intervals.... have no rhyme or reason....Just bliss. Awaiting the next touches with anticipation... the nerves on edge jumping for joy. Knowing it is going to happen soon but, not where or when....

then the tickling begins.

Feeling your hands over my body, such joyous senses fill my soul. No more control, No more clear thoughts... just blissful movements and laughter arise from within. With each whisper, my body is aroused wanting your touches more than before. My torso tingling so deep, my feet loving the soft tender kisses. The feeling of lost control, that in reality,…. sooths my soul.

As the delicate brush of your fingers flow in rhythm down the torso gently circling the navel, I feel and know insertion will be ecstasy, filling my whole being. Wanting you there, feeling you there, my body arches to meet the sensation it craves. So delicately you caress my body, finding every sensitive part of me. I watch you observe and desire to feel me, to hear me, as you slowly find your way.

My whole inner soul exploring the sensations that fill its whole being. Feeling you within me slowly gliding , as your fingertips gently slide up my hips tickling them, making my hips caper, stowing you deeper inside of me. The moans turning to laughter as our bodies become as one being. The orgasmic tickling sensitizes my body , feeling the slightest touch brings me to a level of extreme satisfying stimulation. My sides feeling you, wanting more of you, as I squirm in admiration of every touch.

The nerves in my body now sensitized to the maximum level, craving the tickling touches more than ever. As my body squirms in laughter, arching and twisting to your every touch. Your touches controlling me, deciding my every move, the strength in my laughter , and when it will all start and end. My mind and body being completely and utterly yours to tickle till we fall asleep in sweet dreams knowing this isn’t over yet.

The dreams begin……..

wow very nice..great descriptions..so the dreams begin? that's terrific..more please..

Sweetie I am sooooo glad you posted this! I absolutely love this and hope you post more poems as they come to you. Proud of you for posting. This is awesome.

Thanks

I am glad you liked this. I wasn't going to post it and then I read about Bright trying to get her husband into it. Thought maybe this would help her and others to get their spouse to understand the eroticc side as well. Thanks for the comments.

Very well written Classy. I didn't know about your writing side until you posted the othr poem. You really should do more. Thank you for sharing this. :eek: :D

That's quite a fantasy you have going Classy! Interesting descriptions and, more importantly, it feels like it comes from the heart. That or from somewhere considerably more perverted anyway... nicely done.

Last edited:
This poem is amazingly beautiful. Classy, you have captured with your words all that is beautiful about tickling! (I have to disagree with the comment that this could some how be perverse.)

This sounds like a wonder fantasy...one that I have myself and that you have captured beatifully with your words.

That was wonderful classy. The best writing is always straight from the heart.

I didn't know you had it in you! (No pun intended)

That was incredible. I found this thread by accident. Now I'm glad I did!! :dog: :upsidedow

Wow. That was very erotic. Great description. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful!

What a wonderful beginning to an erotic fantasy! This should be mandatory reading for everyone who is looking for a way to tell new partners of their love for tickling! :redheart: :bowing:

Thank you,Classy,for this marvelous post,which lives up to your name!

I dont care if ppl hate thread bumping or not this one deserves to be brought back. I think im in love lol.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back