• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Morgan's Biology Class

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Another tough day of college was about to begin, as Anne darted into Biology class before the bell rung, quickly finding her seat right next to Morgan.

Anne brushed her light brown hair back, and took a deep sigh, preparing herself for a long day.

"Okay class, today we're studying the human body and certain reactions it displays." Mr.s Norman said slowly.

"This sounds fun," Anne whispered to her friend in a sracastic tone.

Morgan just put a finger to her lips to silence her friend, as she listened on to the boring teacher.

"Now if i could have a volunteer--" Mrs. Norman was quickly cut off by Morgan eagerly shooting up her hand to volunteer.

"Okay Morgan, please come up here," the old teacher said.

Morgan got up, wearing tight, hip-hugging jeans, with tan shoes, and a small, sleeveless white t-shirt.

"Okay Morgan, we're gonna use you for our experiment today, although i must warn you, some people are too..sensitive for this experiment," Mrs. Norman warned.

Morgan just shrugged it off, and cheerily agreed, cause hey, there might be some extra credit hidden in this somewhere.

"Jason, Sammy, could you two please clear that table over there," Mrs. Norman asked, pointing to the long science table right in front of the house.

Sammy and Jason got up, and gently took off the glass bottles and such of the table, leaving it totally bared.

"Now lay down on the table Morgan," Mrs. Norman instructed, and Morgan followed orders, as she layed cooly on the cold table.

"Now we're gonna see how Morgan's body reacts to soft touches, also known as tickling." Mrs. Norman told the class.

"T-tickling??" Morgan asked fearfully.

"Oh come on hunny, it's just a couple light tickles."

Morgan decided to agree, since she was already laying on the table and all.

"First we will test her feet," Mrs. Norman explained, as she gently tugged off Morgan's shoes, followed by peeling off her small white socks.

Morgan had beautiful feet, long slender soles, that were perfect and smooth, a slight bit pinkish. Her toes were also a bit long, with cute red nail-polish.

"Please make it quick," Morgan whispered to her teacher, but her teacher took no notice, and directed to the eager class.

"Now first we will see how the sensitivity of her foot, affects her, now watch."

Mrs. Norman then took a ball-point pen out of her pocket, empty of ink, and trailed it down Morgan's left sole, causing Morgan to flinch and smile, trying to hold the giggles in. She then repeated on the other sole, going from arch to heel, and Morgan twitched again, while smiling even bigger now, biting her lower lip. She looked out at the class, most of the boys were mesmorized, while Anne looked sorry for her friend.

Morgan then looked back up at the ceiling, biting her lip harder as the teacher slowly dragged the pen down her left sole again. Morgan gripped the edge of the table fiercely, as the pen went down her right sole quickly, and then her left, right left right left, and back and forth, till Morgan let out a stream of giggles, and curled her feet to protection.

"Now you see class, the quicker the touches got, the harder it was for her to control," Mrs. Norman explained, and then walked to the head of the table.

The class just stared blankly, in total awe.

"Now we will try another very sensitive place, the midsection." Mr.s Norman said, as she slowly raised Morgan's shirt to beneath her bra line, revealing her flat tummy, slinky sides, cute bellybutton and delicate ribcage which slightly protruded from her smooth skin.

Mrs. Norman then lightly glided the tips of her fingers from Morgan's waistline, up to her ribcage, across her taunt tummy.

"Heeehehee!" Morgan giggled, and gripped the table tighter.

Mrs. Norman repeated the motion, and watched as the tummy muscles quivered and twitched, and Mrs. Norman gave a scientific explanation as to why the muscles twitched as they did.

She repeated the light tickles over her tummy about five times, all the while explaining to the class what was going on. She then suddenly gripped her sides, and squeezed quickly, causing Morgan to jump.

Mrs. Norman even had an explanation for that, and then began to lightly outline her cute ribcage, as Morgan giggled sweetly, arching her back slightly.

"Now it's time for the last sensitive spot to check, that would be the underarms." Mrs. Norman told the class.

Morgan shrieked at sounding the words of her most ticklish spot.

"No Mrs. Norman, please, i can't stand to be tickled there!" Morgan pleaded.

"But the experiment must go on Morgan," Mrs. Norman pointed to two boys, who got up, and one held down her arms above her head, while the other held down her legs.

"Sorry, but this is necessary for learning Morgan, you understand don't you?" Mrs. Norman said dryly.

"Please don't tickle my armpits, i'll go crazy!" Morgan pleaded.

"And that class, is an example that some people are more sensitive in some spots than others."

Mrs. Norman turned back to Morgan's immobile body, and began lightly fluttering her fingertips in her smooth underarms. Simply, Morgan went bonkers!

Her body bucked raveously against the hard table, and her head shot back and forth, while laughter poured from her gaping open mouth.

Her breasts jiggled and bounce beneath her tight shirt with each buck of her body. Morgan laughed insanely at the top of her lungs as her super-ticklish underarms were lightly scratched.

After five straight minutes, Mrs. Norman finally stopped, and the boys let her go. Morgan regained her much need breath, and took her seat back down next to Anne.

"Now, any other volunteers?" Mrs. Norman asked the silent class.

Morgan got a devilish idea in her head, and quickly pushed Anne upward.

"Aah Anne, good to see another volunteer." Mrs. Norman smiled.

Before Anne knew what was going on, she was laying on the table, with Mrs. Norman unlacing her sneakers.

Morgan smiled and laughed silently at her southern friend as Anne scouled at Morgan.

She mouthed out these words before she began to giggle as Mrs. Norman gently stroked her bare soles, "I'm gona get you back for this."

THE END

how'd u like it??

Tummy..it has come down to this.....I now look forward more to your stories then any other sections/updates on this forum! PLEASE continue:yowzer: :wow: :firedevil :Kiss1:

wish my biology class learned that

BTW- ive decided to delay my project due to- damn its hard to include every damn aspect of tickling inot one story, its MADNESS!

nice

:eek: great job once again, Tummy. Your stories keep getting better and they come so fast there is never a dull moment in the story section. Keep up the good work. :D

You are absoultely more than welcome..after all we should be thanking you :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back