• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wars, Real, And Cyber. Free Fall, And, A Bitter Ending?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. They started by dropping two of three in San Fransisco, and then won two of three in San Diego, before losing two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, that would complete the first round of their season's schedule, at home.
During the road trip, all the progress that Mitch and Naomi had made while Mitch was home, went out the window, and it was back to arguments, sniping, and bad blood. In fact, at one point, Naomi told Mitch:" You have only the upcoming homestand, to fix all of this, or, I am going to see a divorce lawyer." Mitch tried everything to get her to reverse her decision, including sending her a long e-mail, listing all of his faults, but, he knew that when she made up her mind, nothing could change it.
When Mitch arrived at the apartment, at midnight on Sunday, he was met by his oldest daughter, Erin:" Mom told us that if you dont shape up during these next ten days, she is going to divorce you. In a way, the way you two get along, it might be the best thing, for all of us to have some peace" "Erin, you weren't there the night I asked your mom to marry me the first time, and you weren't asked for your opinion, the second time I asked her to marry me. Whether your mom and I divorce, is really up to us" Mitch said, trying to stay calm. When Mitch entered his bedroom, he saw a sourpuss Naomi sitting on the bed:" So, Nai, that's it, huh? I have ten days to "fix" everything, or you're going to dump me, after almost a quarter century? How lovely" Mitch said "First off, my name is Naomi, and secondly, this isnt something that came about from now. We havent been getting along for a while. We have a good week, and then a bad week. I cant take it anymore. You justify yourself, try to blame me, and fix nothing. You dont listen to me, only hear yourself, and dont care what I think. It's all well and good, as long as your mouth is somewhere near my toes, I'm barefoot up the next ladder, or I'm giggling hysterically from the latest tickle torture you've given me. This isnt a marriage, Mitchell". "Okay, Naomi, so what do you want? Do you want me to say, no more foot worship, no more tickling, and no more ladder climbing? We'll have a marriage Naomi's way, and Naomi's way only? I admit, and have always appreciated, that you've put family first, and weren't only a career girl. I told you, that when we retire, I will go anywhere with you, and, if you want to be a full time actress, fine, I have no problem with that, and I am willing to make the sacrifice. I dont care what I'm doing, or where I am, or where I live. Hell, I'll cashier at Burger King for seven bucks an hour, whatever, as long as I'm with you" Mitch said, infatically. You talk a good game, and say all kinds of nice things. You have ten days, Mitchell, ten days, or, I will find an apartment for me and my kids, and you can live here. I will finish out the season, and then, I'm gone. I dont want to do this, but you need to show me that you care about me. Oh, and the guest room is your residence for this homestand. No tickling, feet, or sex, all that shit is shelved, until this is either fixed, or maybe forever, if you dont do what you have to" Naomi said. Mitch nodded his head, and went to the guest room. He felt sick to his stomach. He was a superstar baseball player, and could have any woman he wanted, and yet, he only wanted Naomi. He didnt have 24 years, and three kids, with any other woman.
The next night, with Mitch's emotions in a tailspin, the Good Guys opened a homestand, against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch struck out four times, but the other hitters picked him up, and Kate was magnifcent, striking out ten, and allowing only two hits, in a 2-0 win. That night, before they went to bed, Mitch left a rose on Naomi's pillow in their bedroom, with a note saying:" I love you, forever, and I dont want to lose you" Naomi was not impressed. She came out of the bedroom, held the note up in the air, and said:" One day off the calendar. Nine days, Mitchell, or, divorce" The next night, Gil Bellows pitched. He allowed four hits, and only one run, in a 4-1 win, but, Mitch struck out five more times. After the game, as Mitch was dressing, Lee Sniderman came over to him:" You okay, star player? You want a night off tomorrow?" Mitch forced a smile, and said:" I'm fine, Lee, and I want in there" With all this going on, Mitch couldnt comtemplate what it would be like, to sit on the bench, giving him yet three more inactive hours to think about his situation with Naomi. When Mitch got home that night, he took Naomi over to the couch, and grasped her hands:" Sweetheart, I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am sorry that I am sometimes lax in listening to you, and that I continue arguments, when you want to go away, and think. I will do anything to keep you, what can I do?" Mitch asked, in an almost pleading tone. Naomi shook her head:" That was one of the most lame ass apologies and justifcations I've ever heard. You think I am joking, or am going to change my mind when eight days are up. You have eight days, Mitchell, eight fucking days, to get it right, or you are gone, baby, out of my life, forever!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a shout, as she picked herself up, and walked out. The next night, Wednesday, Charlize Theron lost a 2-1 decision, as Mitch struck out four more times. His slump was not yet hurting the team, but, his strikeouts were becoming hard to watch.
Thursday was an off day. That day, for whatever reason, the couple showed up at counesling. By that point, Mitch was fed up with begging to Naomi to deal with their problems, and went on the offensive:" Okay, Naomi, now that we are here, would you like to tell our therapist that you have given me one week to become Mr Perfect, and, if I dont, you are going to break my heart, after 24 years?" Mitch said, forcefully. "I am tired, tired of running in circles, and him expecting free rides, and fixing nothing. He is either going to do it right, or I want out" Naomi said. "Do you still love me, Naomi? What the hell is it? Is there someone else? It's almost like:" I cant wait to get rid of Mitch, because I have Joe Schmo waiting in the wings. If you have someone else, and are only going to humilate me, by telling me that I am out, in a week, why dont we do it right now? Say the word, and I will go home, pack my bag, and move into the hotel, until I can find a place to live. I need you to be honest" Mitch said. "I still love you, and there is no Joe Schmo waiting in the wings. There is no one, there never has been anyone else but you. It isnt that. I just cant live with your half assed attitude toward me and our marriage. I need to push you to the wall, to see if you are man enough to save it" Naomi said. "If you dont think I am man enough, then why dont you just get out yourself? You have called me a bum, and a failure, and now you say I'm not a man. The way you treat me, another man would have left you, years ago, you dirty bitch!" Mitch said, his voice rising. "The way I treat you? I have given up my life, and my acting career, for you, you son of a bitch! I have done everything for you!" Naomi shot back. The counesling session expired, without any resolution, and the couple left the session, with seven days, until Naomi's deadline.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and lost a tough 1-0 game. Rachel Leigh Cook gave the team a pickup on Saturday, allowing one run in eight innings, of a 5-1 win. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a hazy, hot Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched a decent game, but ran out of gas after six innings. The game was tied, 3-3, in the eighth, when Mitch, who had done nothing but seemingly strike out all homestand, hit a long homer, to give the Good Guys a lead they never relinquished, 4-3.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows was hit hard on Monday night, and dropped a 5-4 game. Charlize Theron pitched a fantastic game on Tuesday night, allowing five scattered hits, in a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a steamy hot Wednesday, in front of a large crowd, that would have been a sellout, but that was kept down by the oppressive weather. That day, the ball was jumping. Campbell allowed four runs in six innings, as the Good Guys hit several home runs. The game was tied, 5-5, in the eighth, when Center Fielder Burns hit a long two run homer. The bullpen did the rest, in a 7-5 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. On field, the team had done what they were supposed to, but, off of it, lives hung in the balance.
That night, Mitch was packing for his road trip to Washington. "Did I do okay? Are you going to divorce me?" Mitch said. Naomi sighed:" No, do you want me to divorce you?" She shot back. "Of course not, I want us to be together, forever, I've told you that" Mitch said. "You have a lot of fixing to do. I'm not leaving you, but this isnt resolved, not by a long shot" She said. "If you're not planning to leave me, may I ask that we make love before I leave? I havent touched you in weeks" Mitch said. Naomi let out a long sigh:" No, Mitch, we cannot make love, because that would almost make it like everything is okay, when it isnt. My being here doesnt mean I condone your behavior. It just means that I am still holding out hope that things can change, and that I dont want to let go, yet" She replied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch needed to catch the team flight to Washington:" Will you give me a ride to the airport, or do you want me to take a cab?" Mitch said. "Cab, why dont we say goodbye here. It will be easier than building up a whole goodbye for a half hour on the way to the airport" Naomi replied. After Mitch called the cab, he went over to Naomi:" I love you. Will you still be here when I get back?" He said, trying to choke back tears. "Yes, I will still be here when you get back. I am not going anywhere" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be a just turned 18 year old female member of the tickling chatroom that the team belonged to, who had won a weekend trip to Paradise, in a sweepstakes. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the girl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the contest winner on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the contest girl on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of her soft feet. He tickled the contest winner's feet with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, on her soles and toes. The contest winner went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the contest winner was untied.
So, it was a homestand on the brink. Had things been saved at the 11th hour, or would they still break apart? First came a ten day road trip. Those answers would come when Mitch returned home, to the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well I guess the momentary peace was just that, momentary. It seems to me that Naomi is expecting Mitch to be someone he isn't. Sometimes, it is better to be yourself and alone than a pretender just to be with someone. It doesn't really sound like love to wish someone to be another person. But, I probably don't really understand it anyway. Another good story and I can't wait for the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. It isnt just you, my friend, love can be very unpredictable, and difficult for many of us to understand. Someone says they "love" you, and then acts contrary to that declaration.
My PM to you explained where this is going, so, stay tuned, as there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back