• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Atlantic, And Middle Valley Weariness, And, Nearing The Final Chapter?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began well, winning two of three in Washington, and then dropped two of three in Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season against.
During the road trip, the problems between Mitch and Naomi intensified. They continued to have cyber screaming marathons on the computer, and Naomi continued to berate Mitch at length. Nothing he did, or tried to do, was good enough. He apologized repeatedly, for actions he had done to her through their marriage, and, she repeatedly accused him of treating her like shit, because she was refusing to give him cyber tickling, tell him what she was wearing, and give him sex. It all looked like a hopeless, no win situation, and was it headed for the final chapter?
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was confronted by a sourpuss Naomi. She had sent him a screaming email, typed in capital letters, discussing all his faults, and how he failed to live up to his promises. "You have this homestand to fix everything you did. If not, you are done. I will secretly file for divorce while you are gone next time, and when you get back, the kids and I will be gone" Naomi said. Mitch tried everything, he tried apologizing, and telling Naomi he loved her. Nothing seemed to work. Then, when he asked her if she wanted out, she said no. She claimed that a brief heartfelt apology was all she needed to get off his back, but, he was trying to do that, and it wasnt working. Mitch couldnt help but wonder, if Naomi was making it impossible for him to succeed, so that she could dump him, for whatever her reasons were.
On Monday night, with Mitch's life hanging in the balance, the Good Guys opened a series against the Mets. Kate Hudson started, and pitched well, but was bested, 3-2, by Pedro Martinez. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. He allowed but two runs, but lost as well, 2-0. Charlize Theron wanted to avoid the sweep, and did, shutting out the Mets on four hits, 4-0.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, the therapist admitted he was puzzled:" You say you dont want Mitch out, yet, you go off on him, refuse him sex, and continually threaten to leave him" The therapist said. "I want him to feel my heart. Me. I want him to truly feel what it is like for me when he hurts me, and not to try and skate by on a half assed apology. I have done too much for him, for 24 years, to warrant that, and, even if I have to freeze him out with sex, and threaten to leave him, I will do what I have to, as I dont have the rest of my life to do this with him" Naomi said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Mitch was not hitting well, of course, as his mind was elsewhere. Neve Campbell, and other hitters, such as Ed Burns, picked up the slack, as the Good Guys came away with a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night, and threw well, but lost, 4-3. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best that day. Kate fanned eleven Braves in seven shutout innings, and Smoltz punched out twelve Good Guys in eight shutout innings. The game was scoreless, into the ninth, when the Good Guys put two men on, and Ed Burns hit a homer, for a 3-0 triumph.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last game. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night. He threw very well, allowing one run in eight innings, in a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She was hit hard, allowing four runs in five innings, in an eventual 5-4 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. She pitched decently, allowing three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3, in the sixth, when the Good Guys came up with four runs. The bullpen did the rest, as the team came up with a 7-3 Good Guy win, that finished off a five and four homestand. On field, the team was surviving, in spite of not achieving the six wins they usually wanted. Off field, it looked like a major change might be coming.
Mitch and Naomi were almost at the breaking point. They had no sex, no love, and, their communication, although long, was impossible. When Mitch was packing to head for New York, he asked Naomi if she would be there when he got back. Her first reply was:" I dont know", which led to a scowl from Mitch, and then, she said:" For one last round, Mitchell, if this thing isnt settled by the next homestand, I am gone" She refused to take him to the airport, and, as he headed off in a cab, a quarter century, hung, on one homestand.
In the meantime, of much less significance, the team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be one of Lee Sniderman's assistants, a female, from the days he was a professor at Paradise Island U. The petite blonde female was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the assistants neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling the assistant on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as she bucked and squealed:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Third baseman Michael was the next ler, tickling the assistant on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked her legs, and squeaked:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! VERY TICKLISH NO! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, attacking the assistant's feet with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over his soles and toes. The assistant went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the assistant was untied.
So, Mitch and Naomi were at the eleventh hour. Would their marriage be saved, or would they be torn apart at the seams? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It isn't fair for Naomi to use the threat of leaving Mitch to coerce him to be whatever she wants. That isn't the M.O. of someone in love. At this point, it might just be better for Mitch to get out and find someone willing to accept him and his flaws too. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated, as always. Yes, Naomi uses an emotional advantage over Mitch, but, after a quarter century, it is also fair to say that Mitch is somewhat, at least, if not highly, emotionally dependent on her, maybe far too much so.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back