• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gilligan's Tickle

woodydewar

TMF Novice
Gilligan’s Tickle

Just sit right back, and you’ll hear a tale. A tale of a fateful tickle. It started on this tropic isle. Gilligan was in a pickle.

It was a hot day on the island. The castaways were out doing their morning chores. The Skipper and Professor were on the back side of the island taking measurements of the volcano. Mr and Mrs Howell were gathering eggs from bird nests. Gilligan had finished gathering bananas early, so he decided to go for a swim in the Lagoon. Since everyone was gone, he took off his clothes and got ready for a skinny dip. So he thought.

As Gilligan walked naked towards the water, he heard something. Ginger and Mary Ann were already swimming there. Gilligan was shy and a bit embarrassed, so he hid in the bushes. Ginger and Mary Ann were laughing and splashing in the water. After watching for a minute, Gilligan couldn’t help notice that they were naked too. The castaways had been stuck on the island for months, and it was a long time since Gilligan had seen a woman naked. Their tan, wet skin glistening in the sun was making him really excited. Gilligan was a virgin and wasn’t quite sure what to do.

While the girls were splashing, one of them noticed something moving in the bushes. Mary Ann whispered to Ginger, “Did you see that?”. Ginger looked over to the bushes and said quietly “That’s Gilligan!” Mary Ann whispered “That Peeping Tom! We should teach him a lesson. Back when I lived on the farm, I caught my brother peeping on me. To make him stop, I held him down and tickled the heck out of him until he peed his pants and promised never to do it again.” Ginger said “What a great idea, we need to teach that little perv a lesson.” Mary Ann whispered “See those 2 palm trees over there? You distract Gilligan while I get some vines, then we’ll tie him spread eagle between those trees. Then he won’t be able to get away and we can tickle him like crazy.”

Ginger walked slowly out of the water to the beach. She dried off with her towel and got out some coconut oil. She pretended not to notice that Gilligan was watching. She slowly rubbed the oil all over her beautiful naked movie star body. She knew Gilligan was watching and loved every minute of teasing him like this. This was too much for Gilligan to take it any more, so he started stroking himself. Meanwhile Mary Ann snuck over to 2 palm trees and waited with the vines. She gave Ginger the signal that she was ready. Just when Gilligan was ready to cum, Ginger shouted “Gilligan, what are you doing!” Gilligan was busted. He couldn’t hide his huge throbbing boner. He was embarrassed and said in a shy voice “Uh, uhhhh, nothing”. She said “You were peeping on us weren’t you! You should be ashamed of yourself!” Gilligan said “Uh, uhhh, sorry Ginger,” as he shyly backed away. Ginger moved towards him and said “You’re a bad boy Gilligan”. He said “But I, uh,,,” As Ginger backed him into the palm trees where Mary Ann was waiting with the vines.

Mary Ann grabbed one of Gilligan’s hands and tied it to the tree. Ginger grabbed his other hand and tied it too. Gilligan said “Hey, what are you doing. Stop!” After they tied his feet, now he was tied naked and spread eagle between the trees. Mary Ann said “Gilligan, you should be ashamed of yourself for peeping on us.. Now we have to punish you so you’ll never do this again.” Gilligan yelled “Help! Skipper! Professor!” Ginger said “They can’t hear you Gilligan.. They’re on the other side of the Island and won’t be back for hours.” Gilligan said “Hey, let me go. I’ll never do it again.” Mary Ann said “My brother used to peep on me. The only way I could make him stop was to tickle the heck out of him, until he peed his pants. Now it’s time to teach you a lesson!” Mary Ann dug into Gilligan’s armpits. He laughed but said “Ow, that hurts!” Ginger said “Not so hard, we don’t want to hurt him.” She lightened up and tickled up and down his ribs and sides.” Gilligan said “No, ha ha ha, please stop, he he he.” Gilligan was squirming and begging, but Mary Ann just kept tickling. Now Gilligan was embarrassed, helpless and starting to get horny again. Ginger said “Wait, I have an idea.” She walked off for a minute. Mary Ann said “I’m so mad at you Gilligan. How could you do this to us?” Gilligan tried but could only say “He he he, sorry, he he he.” Mary Ann moved to Gilligan’s hips and that’s when he lost it “Ahhhhh, ha ha ha.. Sto-ah-ah-ppp! Ha ha ha” She had him now. Gilligan never how ticklish he was there. He struggled to get away but it was no use.

When Ginger came back, she had a collection of feathers from Peacocks and other exotic birds. Gilligan saw the feathers and new he was really in trouble now. Ginger said “Mary Ann, his face it turning purple. Let him catch his breath.” Mary Ann reluctantly stopped and gave Gilligan a well needed break. Gilligan said “Please let me go. I promise I’ll never do it again.” Mary Ann looked down at his boner and said “I don’t believe you. You’re a little perv!” Ginger took a peacock feather and slowly brushed Gilligan’s face with it. He said “Oh please, not feathers. I can’t stand to be tickled! Please let me go.” Ginger said nothing and moved the feather to Gilligan’s chest. She started slowly tracing up and down his sides. She got another feather and started slowly tickling both sides at the same time. Gilligan could only say “He, he, he…” Ginger moved to Gilligan’s nipples and started circling them with the feathers. Gilligan’s boner was even bigger now. The slow tickle tease was driving him crazy. Ginger said to Mary Ann “See you don’t have to hurt a man to punish him. Here, you try it.”

She gave Mary Ann the feathers. All Gilligan could do was laugh and squirm, while he got hornier and hornier. Ginger said “You see Mary Ann, horny men get really ticklish, and the more you tickle them they just get hornier.” Mary Ann moved the tips of the feathers to Gilligan’s hips and slowly teased him there. She knew that would really drive him crazy. Gilligan was so horny now, his squirms turned into uncontrollable humping. He was so horny now that he couldn’t stand it. Ginger said “Look, he’s so horny he can’t stand it, but there’s nothing he can do about it.” Mary Ann said, “I see what you mean. What a great way to punish the little perv.” Gilligan was out of breath and couldn’t say a word.

Ginger said, “Ok, now it’s time for the real punishment.” Mary Ann slowly slowly tickling Gilligans sides up and down, all the way from his armpits to his hips. She made sure to tease his nipples on every storke. Gnger got some more feathers and joined in. Ginger started by tickling Gilligan behind his knees. Gilligan had never been tickled there before, and said “Nooo… ha ha ha, Pleeez…he he he, not that, I can’t stand it, stoooop.” Gilligan struggled and begged them to stop, but somehow he was enjoying it. Ginger slowly teased the feathers up Gilligan’s thighs almost touching his balls then back down again. Gilligan could only gasp and couldn’t say a word. Ginger teased his thighs like this quite a while, coming close, but never touching his balls. Gilligan went crazy and said “Ahh… ha ha ha”. He was so horny, he could’t help but start uncontrollably humping again. Ginger kept the slow tease going while Mary Ann concentrated on Gilligan’s hips. Gilligan could only gasp for air while frantically humping and humping the air.

The girls gave Gilligan a short break to let Gilligan catch his breath. It took him a minute to stop humping while they watched him suffer. Mary Ann said ‘See what happens to bad little perv’s like you!” Gilligan said “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I promise that I’ll never do it again, ever! Please let me go, I can’t stand it anymore.” Ginger said “Sorry, breaks over”. She started the feather up and down Gilligan’s thighs again, but this time tickling all the way up Gilligan’s butt crack. Gilligan said “Nooooo, ho ho ho, Pleeez, ha ha ha. Not that, anything but that! Ahh… ha ha ha.” He couldn’t help but uncontrollably humping again. Ginger said, “Mary Ann, hold him still.” Mary Ann grabbed Gilligan around the waist and held him so he couldn’t move, while Ginger slowly tickled the feather up and down Giligan’s crack. Gilligan could only say “Nooo… Oh no, not there… ah ha ah…” but there was nothing he could do. He tried to squirm to get away but Mary Ann held him steady. Ginger began making circles with the feather, teasing Gilligan’s butt hole. Gilligan laughed, but his laughs started turning into moans and grunts. His penis was so erect it was throbbing, turning purple and dripping with precum. Ginger moved the feather down and started tickling just under Gilligan’s balls. Gilligan laughed hysterically and could barely speak.. Mary Ann said, “Be careful, don’t touch his penis. That would spoil the fun!” It seemed like hours to Gilligan, while Ginger tickle teased his balls, butt crack and inner thighs with the feather. Gilligan needed to cum so bad it was driving him crazy. There’s no way Ginger was going to let that happen, though. Mary Ann said, “You were right Ginger this is the best way to punish the little perv.” Ginger said “Gilligan, don’t ever tell anyone about this, or we’ll have to punish you again!”

There was a noise coming from the water. Some natives from a nearby island were rowing their canoe into the lagoon. Mary Ann said “Ginger, look! It’s the natives! Let’s get out of here!” The girls ran away, leaving Gilligan tied there helpless. The natives came ashore and started looking for some food. The natives spoke some strange language. One of the natives was a big fat ugly girl, that her dad kept trying to marry off. She stumbled on Gilligan tied naked and started looking at him. She tried to kiss Gilligan, but Gilligan squirmed to get away. He could never kiss a disgusting woman like that. His erection finally went limp. Her father came over and looked at Gilligan, and thought Gilligan would make a good son in low. Gilligan tried yelling again “Help, Skipper, Professor!!!” By then the Skipper and Professor had come back. They ran to see what was happening and chased the natives away. The natives rowed away in their canoe and the Skipper and Professor untied Gilligan. The Skipper said, “What happened, Little Buddy?” Gilligan, remembered what Ginger said, and didn’t want to be punished again. He said “I think they wante me to marry that fat girl.” The Professor said, “It looks like we came back just in time!”

The girls were hiding in the bushes, quietly laughing at the whole situation. Mary Ann said “This was so much fun! We should tickle the Professor tomorrow.” Mary Ann couldn’t help but look at Ginger’s beautiful movie star body, naked and glistening in the sun. Mary Ann was so turned on, she looked in Ginger’s eyes and gave her a passionate kiss. Ginger was surprised, but they’d been on the island a long time. Mary Ann said “Oh, Ginger, you’re so beautiful. Ginger returned the passionate kiss as their oiled, sweat soaked bodies embraced.

To be continued…

Very well done...imagining that was awesome. Maybe Ginger and Mary Ann can bury Gilligan in the sand next time and have their way with his helpless body?!?!?!?!?

Fantastic!

I wish I had been Gilligan. My kind of story! LOVE FF/M! I can't wait for more!

wow too bad they couldn't have had an episode such as this one..great job..but the natives came and spoiled all the fun..

Awesome story! I'd love to have Mary-Ann tickle me. And I'd definitely love to return the favor. haha

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back