• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johnny Depp

Ticklish_witch

TMF Expert
Johnny Depp-DONE!

Why hasnt anyone written a tickle-story about this guy yet?

I'm taking the plunge.

PLEASEEEE comment, tell me what you think =)

Johnny Depp sat himself down on his black leather recliner, watching his two children fondly out in the grass outside, his son, Jack, and his Daughter, Lily, both rolling around in the grass laughing.
He jumped when he felt long-nailed fingers flit along the back of his neck and spun around. It was Vanessa.
"Ooh hey gorgeous" he cooed, kissing her lightly.
"Well Hello back then" she giggled, kissing him back, letting her fingers play with the hair at the base of his neck again. He grinned against her mouth and pulled away
"Quit it" he whined playfully
"Why"? vanessa taunted
"Because I said so" he mocked in the same sing song voice as her.
"Are you ticklish"? she said grinning mischeviously, though she very well knew how ticklish her gorgeous husband was.
"Yes" he said, still stepping back from her.
Vanessa grinned at her and wiggled her fingers threateningly at him.
He backed away, grinning back at her, pretending he wasnt nervous. His wife was ticklish, as any woman is, but not nearly as ticklish as he was. He literally couldnt stand being tickled, it was like something completely hell for him, being unable to protect himself, completely vulnerable and at someone elses mercy. He was a pretty capable guy. He could take care of himself, he could beat up anyone who he needed to, but of course he wouldnt beat up his wife (LMAO) and even if it was someone he would beat up he wouldnt be able to, tickling robbed him of his strength.

Not to mention that if anyone went near his feet or abso-friggen-lutely gorgeous abs, he was literally history.

Vanessa managed to get herself on top of her sexy husband on their couch.
Within seconds, he was pinching at her sides making her squirm around giggling. "Okay okay enough"! She giggled, squirming against his body under his fingers.
"Just getting you before you can get me" Johnny teased, wiggling his fingers closer and closer to her sweet spot.
"Gah! stop it"! Vanessa giggled, managing to get into a position where his fingers couldnt reach that spot.
She got one hand around his waist tickling him as soon as she could. The tickling he was throwing at her slowed considerably, as he attempted to block his own sides while still getting her.
He finally got his hands under her arms, she was wearing a tight olive turtleneck and the soft material mixed with Johnnys strong fingers made the sensation drive Vanessa insane.

Meanwhile, outside in the yard:::
"What do you think their doing"? Lily said, joining her brother on the grass.
"I dunno" Jack said, putting up his hands in confusion.
"I think their tickling each other" Lily said matter-of-factly.
"Why"? Jack asked
"HellOO?? Havent you ever seen someone being tickled? Thats what it looks like"! Lily said, in her adorable little voice.
"I think we should go ask them". Jack said, beginning to get up.
"No! That would distract them and besides, moms winning" Lily squealed, pointing a short little finger at the window above them.
"Okay.... wanna play catch"? Jack asked,
"OKAY"! Lily exclaimed, and the two of them ran to the other side of the yard to get a ball.

Back inside:::
*pant* "I win" Johnny declared, stopping tickling Vanessas underarms
"Oh you think so, do you"? Vanessa asked
"Yes, yes I do" Johnny said
In one swift movement, Vanessa, spun around and straddled her husband again, facing his feet
Johnnys eyes went wide.
"Oh god vanessa, not that please Im tired" he begged
"Awwe muffin" Vanessa said sarcastically.
"come on" he begged, trying to get his feet out from between her legs with no avail.
"Vaness-*yelp!!*"
Vanessa turned. "What was THAT"? she said, amused. She had just ran one finger from Johnnys socked foot, from his heel to below his toes
"SEE"? Johnny exclaimed
"Now, cmon let me g-ahahahahaha stop"
Vanessa looked over her shoulder sexily at him and grinned
She wriggled her long nails on both his feet at once this time, both symetrical on the balls of his feet.
"ahahahahahahahahah nooooooooo" Johnny laughed, trying to pull his feet away.
"Awwe muffin, how would the fangirls react if they found out their favourite actor would give in to having his feet tickled"?? Vanessa teased dangerously.
"You..ahahaha...wouldn't" johnny gasped
"Oh, i would" she replied, tickling the heel of his poor feet making him squirm and giggle in a very un-manly fashion.
"I think I should do a test" Vanessa said, "Find out where your most ticklish on your feet" Vanessa knew he had ticklish feet, it was something she'd known for along time. It was an every once in a while way for her to treat herself by merely scratching the bottoms of her man-candy's feet making him squirm around in laughter.
"ahahaha can i ahahaha just tell you ahaha stopppp" Johnny laughed
"Nawww, I think I should find out" Vanessa taunted, wriggling her fingers around his feet. She scraped her finger along his arch making his already panicked laughter increase noticably.
Vanessa gave a mock-gasp.
"I think I found your ticklish spot, babe" she said teasingly, ignoring his left foot for a moment to use both hands on the same foot
"Pleahehehease nooooo" Johnny laughed as she repeated the process on his left foot
Eventually she slowed to a stop and turned around to kiss him
"I hate it when you do that" he said softly, stroking her hair alittle, kissing her again
"Oh you love it" she said grinning, and setting her head on his chest, laying between his legs, and the two of them fell asleep in the soft suns rays through the open blinded-window.

Johnny fell slightly back to wakefulness feeling ten tiny tiny tiny little fingers on each of his feet, which were hanging over the edge of the couch. He jerked awake from the ticklish sensation and flinched up his foot. He heard his two children run from the living room and up the stairs, giggling.

please tell me what you think, i know its a bit short.

Last edited:
Yay, will he be the lee or ler, please say this story will be an f/m.

oh he will be a lee, believe me.

actually, both

im still brainstorming.

get one more reply (not from one of you or me tho) and ill write it.

i PROMISE. :)

sorry im just replying in hopes that this will be close to the top of the forum so it can get REAL feedback from when it was already done hhahaa

Well, some advice, this is a cute story, but it's pretty average and with lots of stories this isn't one that really stands out, so maybe you should try something a little more creative, how about next time you try a similar idea but instead have a crazed, sadistic fan girl as a ler, include bondage too.

player 0 said:
Well, some advice, this is a cute story, but it's pretty average and with lots of stories this isn't one that really stands out, so maybe you should try something a little more creative, how about next time you try a similar idea but instead have a crazed, sadistic fan girl as a ler, include bondage too.

you actually completely read my mind cos that was going to be my sequal!! Only now since YOU said it its STILL not going to be orginal ahahah jk

im actually working on the sequal right now! :)

loved this story, it was really really great! I'm a huge johnny depp fan too!

have you written any stories about Captain Jack Sparrow getting tickled? That would be awesome! Or orlando bloom, i'm not fussy!

great writing, keep up the good work and hope to see more of your wonderful stories v. soon!

poppy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back