• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm three!

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Hell if our honey Prime can do it why not me?
And how crazy is this--2 birthdays in one week!
:redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

YAY STEPH!! I can safely say this forum has NOT been the same since you joined, and it would forever be lacking it's shining star if you ever decided to go! Thank you for warming the hearts of SO many folks upon the boards! You're a real treasure, love! :cuddle:

Way To Go

Three's a charm , for a charming lady .

My babes! :wub:
Goddess~gearing up for another fun year~ready to roll out the Blondtourage 2007 red carpet? :rotate:

Meems~are you calling me a space cadette? Because ya wouldn't be the first!
:jester: Love ya most royal sweet & sexy Artiste! :bowing:

Danny~so glad you've joined us~you ask the best questions!

blue thunder~you too hon!

Thanks Mil~can't wait to see next summer~just wait! :twohugs:

Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

XOXO

Congratulations to all of us that we get to enjoy having Steph as a friend on here. Oh, yea, and the 3 year thing for you :happyfloa

Thanks pokey! :redheart: Well, it's been a crazy crazy year. We said goodbye to old friends (Dan :sadcry: ) and made friends with some new ones in central Cali and a TON in LA. I made my first trip to a dungeon and loved it enough to come back. We partied all weekend in a resort home at the beach this summer. It was cold but we had the best time! And now we're gearing up for next year's Blondtourage~if you can make it out with George, Sadira and NT, we'd be so honored! :happyfloa
XOXO

Congratulations on hitting your three year mark! :bouncybou :bouncybou

Hey, wait a second! I think I've been here for three years, too! Yay for me as well!!!

I hope to see you for three more years, steph!

Um. But I'm not saying that you should leave after those three years, though. :jester: I hope to see you around here forever! :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Then congrats Dussi!

Hey Dan, at least I'm not a balloon holder licking windows living in a VAN down by the RIVER!
Try to remember it's not bad news unless it happens to you.
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
These PRETZELS are making me THIRSTY! :jester:

Oh yeah, and to stay on-topic, congrats for staying with the rest of us lifeless ones

steph said:
Hey Dan, at least I'm not a balloon holder licking windows living in a VAN down by the RIVER!
Oh, don't kid yourself. Just because you lost your handler doesn't mean that they're not still looking for you. :blaugh:
steph said:
Try to remember it's not bad news unless it happens to you.
OMG, I miss those guys so bad! Well, a little bit, anyhow. They drove me crazy, but mentioning it made me a little bit homesick. Actually, there were times that I could've cheerfully killed all three of them and slept like a baby that night. :jester:

I am three also, a little older than steph, but three never-the-less

Congrats, pookiemuffin

I have some orange chicken for you :triangle:

Pookiemuffin?!?!?

natural tickler said:
I am three also, a little older than steph, but three never-the-less

Congrats, pookiemuffin

I have some orange chicken for you :triangle:
POOKIEMUFFIN?!?!?!?! :blaugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :blaugh:

Hey, is that orange chicken $2 more, Strawberry Shortcake?

AffectionateDan said:
POOKIEMUFFIN?!?!?!?! :blaugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :blaugh:

Hey, is that orange chicken $2 more, Strawberry Shortcake?

that is my little nickname I've given her

for you, the chicken is $10 more, sissy boy!!!

now quiet you, or I'll turn ya into a bear-skin rug :p

natural tickler said:
that is my little nickname I've given her

for you, the chicken is $10 more, sissy boy!!!

now quiet you, or I'll turn ya into a bear-skin rug :p
Good luck with that. You'll need it. And bring friends. A LOT of them. You'll need the help, King of Chicken Wings. :D

Now quit hijacking, or you'll get us both in trouble.

Yeah Dan but at least my bubble headed crotch trophy isn't calling 156 on me from the bathrooms! (I feel so sorry for anyone who's reading this honey!) :jester:
Oh and I have a gift for you~they're streaming live online now, you can see vidclips and everything. Oh, yeah and speaking of crotches, this week they're punishing ours with Britney Spears nasty one~make sure you've had lunch first and not during!

And happy birthday NT, don't forget what Lloyd says to do with the panda!
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
Oh, don't kid yourself. Just because you lost your handler doesn't mean that they're not still looking for you. :blaugh:
OMG, I miss those guys so bad! Well, a little bit, anyhow. They drove me crazy, but mentioning it made me a little bit homesick. Actually, there were times that I could've cheerfully killed all three of them and slept like a baby that night. :jester:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back