• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

East Coast City, Peachland City, And, Gulf City, Then, Beginning, Or, End?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They started by dropping two of three games in both New York and Atlanta, and then won two of three in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to open a nine game homestand.
During Mitch's time away, Naomi and Mitch spoke on the phone, and instant messaged on the computer. There was no ultimatium, of "Pack your bags, and get the fuck out, if it all isnt done by the next homestand". When Mitch entered the apartment on Sunday night, Naomi was there, and the couple exchanged a brief kiss on the lips. They hadnt made love for weeks. When Mitch was making up the sofa to sleep on, Naomi said:" You dont have to sleep there. Come to bed, come sleep with me" Mitch, without question, did so, but, didnt make any first moves. Instead, Naomi started kissing him:" Let's do it" "Are you sure?" Mitch asked. Naomi nodded. "I'm lonely, and horny, I havent done it in over a month, and, since you're the only man I can do it with, legally, without betraying vows, I just want to do it" She replied. So, they did it. There wasnt much tickling, as that seemed inappropriate, but, as Mitch kissed his way down Naomi's still beautiful body, he was able to worship her feet, and he sucked on her toes, without any complaint from her, except for a few giggles. When it was over, the couple held each other. "That was wonderful. I love you, Nai, I dont want to lose you" Mitch said. "We have many things to work out. We'll see. Let's just see how it goes, no plans, okay?" She said. Mitch had little choice but to agree. At that point, he didnt have much leverage, as she could conceivably, throw him out at any point. As he fell assleep holding her, he just felt lucky to still be "In the game".
The next night, the Good Guys opened a homestand at the ballpark, against the Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch, energized by the lovemaking session, and the glimmer of positive hope in his marriage, hit two home runs, to back Kate's fine seven inning pitching, as the Good Guys pounded out thirteen hits, and came away with a 6-2 victory. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday night. He allowed only two runs, and but one earned, but the Good Guys didnt hit that night, and fell, 2-0. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday, and she pitched a very decent game, allowing four hits, and three runs in six innings, of a 5-3 win.
Thursday was an off day, The couple attended counseling, and reported their status to the therapist:" He is sleeping with me, and we are having sex. This week is better" Naomi said. "Does this mean that you've rethought your position, Naomi, and that you're thinking of not getting a divorce?" The therapist asked. Naomi scowled, and said:" I dont know. I am taking this as a day by day thing" Mitch expressed concern:" Nai, does that mean after 24 years, that if I do something, or you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, that you're just going to kick me out, or leave me? That doesnt seem fair" Mitch appealed. Naomi had a big frown on her face:" Mitchell, you sometimes ask for too much. I cant honestly answer that. Have you had a good time this homestand, sleeping in our bed, and fucking me? It's better than the recent past, right? Well, let's just take it day by day, and see how it goes. Oh, and while you get sex, and while I will take you to the airport when you leave next time, you cant yet ask for the special things I do for you when things are good. I wont do that. So, no to those two things. Please dont even ask. That is for a time when things are good, and thats not now" She said. "I wont ask for those things, okay? I just want us to be together" Mitch said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and pitched well, coming away with a 4-3 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night. She pitched a wonderful game, a complete game in which she allowed but one run, but, the Good Guys didnt hit that night, and fell, 1-0. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, hot, 90 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, shutting out the Cubs for nine innings, and striking out thirteen. The game was scoreless in the ninth, when Mitch came up, and hit a long homer, into the water, to give the Good Guys a thrilling, 1-0 victory.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and allowed but one run, and three hits, in eight innings, of a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron got smacked around on Tuesday, as the Good Guys fell, 8-4, as she allowed seven runs in four innings. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a scorching Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve threw many pitches on a hot day, and had to leave after five innings, tied, 3-3. The game remained tied into the eighth, when Mitch came uo, and hit a Grand Slam homer. The Good Guys had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but hung on, to come away with a 7-4 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a good homestand on field, Mitch was hitting well, and Naomi and him were in a calm period.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be Mitch and Naomi's male therapist, who wanted to see what all the hoopla was about tickling, in a week when the couple wasn't screaming:" Divorce!" He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in his boxer shorts, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on the couneslor's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAHAA! NO! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling the therapist on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled:HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES! NOOOO! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was next. She came over with an evil grin on her face, and said:" I am so ticklish. Usually, everyone has me tied up and screaming on this team. It is good to be on the other side" With that, she attacked the therapist on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he howled, and bucked:HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHA! NO! Finally, Naomi and Amanda Bynes perched themselves at the therapist's feet, and, along with Hilary Duff, began tickling the therapist's feet with their fingers, several feathers, and two electric toothbrushes, over his soles and toes. The therapist went beserk. He howled with laughter, and wiggled his toes every which way, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! THREE OF YOU AT ONCE IS A TORTURE! PLEASE STOP! NOOOOOOO! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the therapist was untied.
On Thursday evening, Naomi did drive Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" Quiet homestand this time, American, but, my giving you all that sex, and letting you sleep with me, and tickle me, doesnt mean everything is okay, because it isnt. We have a lot to work on. So, go off, have a good trip, take it day by day, and I will definitely be here for you when you get back" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a tranquil homestand. The question was: Was it just a temporary lull, or, finally the beginning, of the long road back, from what had been almost oblivion? It was quite possible that neither Mitch or Naomi knew the answer to that question. Perhaps, the answer to that question, would become more clear, in the next segment, of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

So at least Mitch seemed to get out of the doghouse a bit there. I'm glad Naomi wasn't so combative during this homestand. I'm interested to see how it all turns out. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. The couple made some progress during that homestand, and now we'll have to see if it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come in the next day or so.'

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back