• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlantic City anyone?

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
I'd like to organize a munch, gettogether, what-have-you in the Atlantic City area. Would anyone be up for this idea?

Sounds good .... let us know when you have a date .... We should be able to get down that way .....

What about me up here in good ol' Newish England?

ticklesaurus said:
absolutely,let's do it.

I might could maybe be coerced to take a road trip in my new used car...grew up in the lovely Garden State and would just love an excuse to connect with Mr. Saurus and all y'all down there....especially anywhere near my beloved Jersey shore!

Just saw this. Once you think you have some details nailed down, let me know. It's definitely within range. I go to NJ a lot, and need to get to AC eventually anyway.

Count me in for A.C.

Hi. Count me in for A.C. tickling gathering. And if there are any ladies in the Philadelphia or NJ areas that are looking for some tickling fun with a clean, safe, gentleman, please IM or email me. Thanks. Phil

hmmmm

I'm thinking maybe about discussing it further @ the NEST which i plan on attending w/ my g/f

yeah ill be there with my girl too so maybe a few of us interested can get together and chill and set something up

Does anyone know if this is still a possibility...or dead in the water...so to speak.

Does anyone know if this is still a possibility...or dead in the water...so to speak.

Oh Yes, this is STILL a viable possibility.... All that would have to be done is locate the perfect play-space... or if someone would like to volunteer their home.... Any ideas?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back