• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to build a better mousetrap, Part 1 (F/M)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
So I’m standing in a basement belonging to one of my closest friends on a Saturday night, nothing too unusual about that you may be thinking to yourselves. However, this particular basement, and this particular night, are anything but usual. For one, the basement should really be referred to as a dungeon, the walls are thick stone, lighting provided by a few sparse flickering candles and one big spotlight shining down on the scene I’m watching through the small square of a video camera viewfinder. In front of me Elizabeth, a woman I’ve known for almost five years now, is running her hands and lips over every inch of flesh above the waist of HER best friend, a stunning brunette I’ve known for, oh, about twenty minutes now, by the name of Eva. In and of itself that would be enough to ensure that this particular night needed no video record to be permanently etched into my memory. But underneath them, gleaming menacingly in the spotlight, is a metal and wood table that looks like something you’d find in a Clive Barker movie. Eva and Elizabeth are either side of that table, leaning over as they enjoy each others’ bodies, their latex-gloved hands occasionally dropping down to skim the flesh of the beautiful, if rather dishevelled, redhead bound tightly to the table beneath them. Her name I don’t know, I’ve never seen her before tonight and I must admit to feeling slightly guilty as I stand here, taping her torment as the mechanised devices swing out yet again from either end of the table, moving automatically to resume torturing their helpless victim. Oh, not for capturing the moment for prosperity you understand, no, that’s just a favour I’m doing for Elizabeth. No, I’m feeling just a hint of remorse for having built that table and all its wondrous, malicious, evil tools in the first place.

It all started in my second year of University. I was, well, frankly I was a total geek. Doing a Masters degree in software engineering seemed like a good idea, but really, can you get any more socially isolated? Well, there’s always accountancy I suppose… Anyway, I’d found I had a real talent for robotics and artificial intelligence, it was fun to see these little creatures I’d designed and built out of a collection of wires and metal come to life and do their jobs and they always seemed to work better than my fellow classmates’ efforts. I’d even started experimenting in the house I shared with a handful of like-minded geeks, building a complicated series of tracks that ran all over the three floors of the place which little cars could use to deliver stuff to any room all controlled from a bit of software I’d written. As I said, total geek.

The moment that, looking back on it, changed my life profoundly, came at Easter time. Most of my housemates were going back to their families for the holidays but, as I was way, way, way, WAY behind on a couple of my modules I decided to stay and catch up without the distractions of home. After all, I’d have the whole place to myself for the whole time, nothing but peace and quiet. Unknown to me, one of my fellow housemates had decided to save a bit of cash by renting his room to a friend for those three weeks.

And so it came to pass that I came out of the shower two days after everyone had left stark naked, hair sticking out all over the place after a quick once-over with the towel and not quite fully awake only to be confronted with the most gorgeous woman I’d ever seen standing halfway up the stairs staring in shock at the sight that greeted her to her temporary home.

My first reaction naturally was to let our a weird sort of strangled scream, cover my privates as best I could and kind of crouch and sprint for the safety of my room, there to hang myself in shame. Unfortunately, for that plan to work I’d have to get past her as she was blocking the only way to my room and so a second plan was called for. And it was in that moment that my life changed. Figuring it couldn’t possible get any worse, I stood up straight, smiled, tried to think of the least-sexy thing possible to avoid any, uh, mishaps, walked forward and said “Hi, you haven’t by any chance seen any underpants gnomes around here? The little buggers just won’t leave me alone.” Oh, and of course I held my breath afterwards and prayed she wouldn’t just scream and call the police.

There was a beat that seemed to stretch on for ever then a truly wicked smile lit up her face as she took the longest look up and down my body she possibly could before replying with: “No, but if I do I’ll be sure to pay them extra for a job well done.” She stepped aside and let me walk, as casually as possible of course, past her, down the stairs and through the open door of my room. I heard her carry on up to the first floor, open the door of the room above mine, take a few steps over to what I thought was probably the sofa and for the next five minutes all I could hear was muffled laughter.

Once I’d finished dying of embarrassment my mind started to replay the whole incident over and over again, coming to one inescapable conclusion. This vision of perfection had been flirting with me, I was sure of it. This was, to be frank, unheard of so, pausing only to throw on some clothes, I headed back upstairs and knocked on her door.

As she opened it I took a moment to confirm I hadn’t been imagining things before. Almost six foot tall, black hair cascading down her back, perfect skin a few shades darker than average, a stunning figure that made even the plain white t-shirt and blue jeans she wore look like Versace, all topped off with the most stunning green eyes I’d ever seen.

“Hi, I’m Mick” I said, before all self-control was lost and my only option was to drool openly, “I just wanted to say sorry about, umm, well, you see no-one told me you were coming and if I’d know, obviously I wouldn’t and, you just and, um, yeah, as I said, sorry.”

She laughed, and it was the most wonderfully erotic and most perfect sound I’d ever heard. “You really don’t have anything to be sorry about you know, I certainly enjoyed the show and what’s even better…” she paused, leaning in so close her lips brushed my ear as she whispered, “I didn’t even have to pay to see it”.

The blush that spread over my face could have lit up the dark side of the moon, partially from her words, and partially from her scent which arrowed straight from my nose down through my stomach to settle in my rock-hard dick. Seriously, it was like she’d thrown a switch, one minute, terrified flaccidity, the next ‘broooiiing’. Which, incidentally, is not a particularly pleasant experience if you’re wearing tight jeans as they tend to be a bit constricting, if you know what I mean. As I stammered looking for something, anything, to say she reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling me into her room and shutting the door behind us.

“I’m Elizabeth, Tony sublet his room to me for the next few weeks while they’re repairing my flat.” She said, leading me over to the sofa and guiding me down. “If anyone should be apologising it should be me, I can’t believe he didn’t tell you I was coming.”

I shrugged, not wanting to land Tony in any trouble if I could help it. “Well, in fairness, I’d have still been naked if I’d known you were coming, I’d have just arranged to be chained to your bed for the occasion.”

Where the HELL did that come from? I swear, by any and all deities that may be listening, I never thought those words; they just popped out of my mouth without passing through any sort of higher brain function. For the second time in an hour I wished the ground would open up and swallow me whole. I could feel my face turning crimson once more and opened my mouth to stammer an apology only to find a finger pressed over my lips and a very intense look on her face

“Do you mean that?” She asked, her voice reflecting the intensity in her eyes.

“Umm, what do you mean, do I mean that?” I asked, cautious now, feeling something new and potentially incredible hovering just beyond my reach.

“Would you really want to be tied naked to my bed?” She asked every word precisely measured now, the previous playfulness gone.

“I… yes, yes I would,” I replied, seeing no other option than total honesty. Hell, I’d have happily worn a collar and leash and followed her around on all fours like a puppy if she’d asked.

She got up from the couch and walked slowly towards a large black bag sitting at the foot of the bed. Opening the top she reached in and pulled out a set of black leather straps and a handful of metal clips which she snapped on to each strap. Holding these straps firmly in her right hand she walked back over and sat down beside me again.

“Mick, I need you to listen to what I’m going to say next and not interrupt until I’m finished, okay?” I nodded wide-eyed, unable to speak if I wanted to. “I also want you to get a taste of what could lie ahead, so I’m going to put these on your wrists and ankles, if you’re okay with that?” Again, all I could do was nod and present her my wrists.

Quickly, she wrapped the straps over my flesh and pulled them tight. Each strap had a buckle and a series of holes to ensure a tight fit, and once she was done she clipped my ankles together then moved my hands behind my back before securing them as well. It was surprisingly comfortable, restraining me securely but not with any pain, and I felt a thrill shoot through me as she moved closer, trailing a finger around my neck. I twitched at the slight ticklish sensation that finger produced and just for a moment saw a smile on her lips before she started talking.

“I’m going to be honest with you Mick, I’m using you right now and, if you agree, I plan on using you a lot more in the next hour or two. We don’t know each other, but I do know a little bit about you from what Toby told me. I know you’re a nice guy, I know you’re not the sort of person who tells people all the sordid details of a night of passion. I also know you’re a good looking man, and when you forget who you are you seem to have a nice line in humour as well.”

She paused for a second, staring at me, making sure I had time to take in what she was saying. I nodded slightly but kept silent as she’d requested.

“So here’s the deal. I’m not looking for a relationship Mick, certainly not now and more-than-likely, not ever. What I AM looking for is someone who I can use as my own personal slave, who I can tie up and play with, who I can bestow my deepest darkest desires upon.” Another pause, this time to collect her thoughts: “You should know that, while there would be some pain, I will never break the skin, that’s not really what I’m into. There would also be no fucking, that’s a line I won’t cross. Oh, don’t look so disappointed, you’d still get to cum, just not by putting this,” she put her hand in my lap and gave my aching member a squeeze through the jeans, pulling a gasp from me that seemed to start at the tips of my toes and travel up through every last nerve ending before escaping my lips, “in here.” She placed her other hand against the crotch of her own jeans and rubbed up and down for a few second.

“If you agree, we’ll start right here, right now. One session and then we’ll talk about what happens next. If either of us don’t want it to go any further it stops. If you don’t agree, then this conversation never happened and we start over as friends.” Another pause, longer now, her leg swinging over me so she was sitting on my lap, her hips grinding slowly against me. “So…. What do you say, yes or no?”

“Yes” I sighed, eyes half closed at the sensations she was sending through me. In fact I was so surprised her kiss caught me completely by surprise as she covered my lips with hers and sought my tongue with hers. That kiss lasted for an age of the world, or at least it felt like it, for the first time in my life I felt as if I’d found somewhere I truly belonged. Eventually she broke away and I sat there grinning like an idiot, breathing deeply as I refilled my lungs.

“Stand up,” she commanded, and there was no doubt at all it was a command as I struggled to my feet, ankles still hobbled together, my hands useless behind my back. She led me over to the bed and, kneeling down in front of me (a very pleasant sight I must admit) she slowly undid the button of my jeans, slipped her hands down inside the waistband and pulled both the denim and my boxers down in one smooth motion, leaving me naked from the waist down. She unclipped the ankle cuffs just long enough to completely remove both items of clothing from me. Then she moved the black bag to the floor at the side of the bed, pulling a black bar from what I was rapidly coming to consider her toy box. Quickly she snapped my ankle cuffs to either end of the bar, spreading my legs and leaving me exposed, my back to the bed as she stood before me.

“Now, there is one rule you must understand before we begin. If I give you an instruction I expect it to be obeyed immediately. In return I will never give you an unfair instruction that you cannot comply with. If you fail to obey you will be punished like this.” Without warning she reached down, grabbed my testicles and squeezed, hard. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming, lights flashing before my eyes, lights that became miniature suns as she released her grip and gave two quick slaps to each ball. Still, somehow, I managed to not yell out at the pain, treating silence as a tool to help keep me grounded.

“Lie on the bed, face down.” A simple enough command, and I moved quickly to do as she ordered. My wrists were unclipped and placed at my sides. “Roll over and put your arms over your head, one wrist at each corner.” I did it, a little slower than I meant to as my legs were still attached to the spreader bar, but it must have been quick enough to satisfy her as no further punishment followed. She swung one perfect thigh over me so she was sitting astride my stomach, leant up, her breasts inches from my face, and secured first my left hand then my right to the headboard. Turning on top of me I admired her ass as she restrained my ankles, the spreader bar still attached to leave me spread-eagled, helpless and naked with this gorgeous mistress now facing me one more, staring down into my eyes with a look that mixed excitement, anticipation and just a little bit of pride, although the last could have been my imagination.

“Well done,” she whispered, the mask of the mistress dropping for a second, “I never thought I’d meet a man who could keep quiet when that was done to him.” I felt another blush rising to my face, this time in pride at the compliment. “In fact, I think you deserve a little reward for that” she purred, reaching behind her, questing fingers finding my straining cock, wrapping around me and pumping as fast as she possibly could. It caught me completely by surprise and once more stars burst in front of my eyes. On and on she went, tightening her grip all the time until finally I couldn’t hold back the groan of desire and delight that washed over me. Instantly she stopped, a wicked smile shining down on me as she whispered: “Naughty naughty, I never said you could make a sound….” For a second my heart skipped a beat, fearing what she may do to me as punishment but her hands moved away from my crotch without doing any damage. Strangely I felt a brief moment of regret, her leaving was almost more painful than anything else she could have done.

Still, that feeling quickly passed as she pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing that gorgeous body to me for the first time. I’d heard (and read) many, many accounts of people saying someone was ‘a vision’ but now I knew exactly what they meant as I stared up at my very own personal goddess. A vision that was cut short as she wrapped her t-shirt around my head, blocking my view and making breathing difficult. Worse, every breath I took filled my nostrils with her scent driving me crazy. For long, long seconds I lay there like that, seeing just a dark shape through the cotton, feeling her shuffle backwards, sliding over my cock, teasing me with her denim-clad pussy that I knew even then I would never get to feel with that particular part of my body, praying for a distraction from a situation that, as odd as it sounds, was starting to become its own exquisite torture. I should have been more careful about what I wished for as, with no prior warning whatsoever, fingers dug into my waist and started tickling the crap out of me.

Any thoughts of staying silent vanished from my mind and I screamed with laughter, hips bucking and writhing as I tried to throw her off my exposed body. I heard, or thought I heard, a chuckle as she shifted her weight, slipping further back on my thighs, her legs wrapping under mine as I bucked upward, securing her position and neutralising any attempt I could make to throw her off. Seemingly satisfied with her position she started to explore my stomach, sides and chest, fingers digging, racing, painting intricate pictures as they darted hither and thither over my flesh. My cries become shriller, more desperate, words that made no sense spilling from my lips, a mix of curses and begging, promising her the world one instant, swearing and threatening her the next. Not that I was in any position to make good on either promise at that moment, of course.

Her hands paused, sliding slowly over my ribs, counting each one as she adjusted her grip on me, wrapping both her legs around my right thigh, her crotch pressed against the muscle of my leg. Her fingers carried on up, and up, and up as I pulled away, or tried to anyway, knowing what she had planned and knowing there was nothing at all I could do to prevent her.

With one final darting motion she started to dance inside the hollows of my armpits. My world exploded and reserves of energy I’d never known I had came boiling to the surface. I thrashed and shock, bucked and writhed, anything and everything I could think of to throw her off, to disrupt her fingers even for a brief second. But she was incredibly strong and just as determined to continue as I was to make her stop. Her thighs tightened around me and through my cotton prison I heard her groan in pleasure as she rode my thigh, pushing back to increase the sensations racing through her even as she tortured me into insanity.

Slowly, I felt myself tiring, the energy granted by desperation failing as she spun her fingertips in small, devilish, devastating circles all over my pits. My body started to fall still, and as it did so I felt her gyrations increase, her groans becoming louder and more urgent. One thought filled my mind: If this was the only time I ever heard her cum I wanted to see it too. With one final effort I raised my head and shock it from side to side as hard as I could. On the fourth try the t-shirt flew off and I could see her above me, glistening from her own exertions, head thrown back as her hands moved down and dug into my ribs again, fresh laughter pouring from me as she used me for her own pleasure. In that moment I knew I would never see anything, anyone, as beautiful as that sight in my life as she cried out, her orgasm washing over her, shakes racking her body and still, somehow her hands went on tickling me all through the peak of her pleasure, stopping only when she slid off my body to lie beside me on the bed.

She lay there for almost five minutes, panting and lost in her own private world. Without saying a word she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them over her incredible legs to reveal that not only was she not wearing panties but the jeans would need several washes to ever be wearable in public again. Her right hand dropped over the side of the bed and I heard her rustling around in her bag of toys.

“You’ve been a very, very good boy so far Mick,” she said, voice now low and husky from desire, “In fact, you’ve been so good I’m going to give you a chance I’ve never offered anyone else before.” I let a smile touch my lips and nodded, staying silent now not out of desire but out of necessity as I kept trying to suck air back into my lungs. “This is for you.” She showed me a small plastic bullet with a strap and a remote control attached by a single cable. “No matter what happens it’s going to give you one terrific orgasm.” She actually giggled as she said that, and I wondered what she wasn’t telling me. “But, if you can bring me off before it brings you off…” She paused as she reached down my body to snap the elastic strap around my cock, the bullet sitting just beneath the head, right at the most sensitive spot on my dick, “then I’ll stop this, suck you off and swallow everything that you give me.” My mind went blank, unable to process then mental image her words conjured.

She moved beside me, kneeling either side of my head, her wet and glistening pussy directly above me. My heart was in my throat, I’d never ever gone down, well in this case, gone up, on a woman before in my life and this was very much a case of having to get it right first time. “Of course,” she said, almost as an afterthought, “if you don’t bring me off before you cum I’ll leave that thing on you for the next hour as punishment. Believe me, after that you might never want to cum for the rest of your natural life.” With her laughter echoing in my ears she dropped her full weight on to me and she became my entire world.

Every sense was full of her, her scent, her natural scent now filled my nose and mind, her warm flesh overwhelming any other sensation my body could convey. All hearing and sight was blocked, consumed by her body and, as I extended my tongue for my first hesitant lick, her taste filled my mouth and brought every nerve ending to life. After the first couple of laps from my eager tongue she switched on the bullet and instantly I knew I was in trouble. It felt wonderful, incredible, every last erotic sensation of the last few… hours, minutes, days, I really didn’t know how long it had been… coming screaming to the surface, begging, no, demanding release. It took everything I had to force it back down, concentrate on sending my tongue snaking inside her waiting pussy, poking and prodding as best I could, working on instinct as I struggled for breath beneath her.

I felt her shift slightly, and suddenly her hands were back at my waist, flicking lightly around my hip bones and down the outside of my thighs before reversing direction, coming up and across to tickle my balls and flick my cock, pressing the vibrating bullet tighter against my flesh and lightly touching the very tip of my member which was already leaking a steady stream of precum. I howled with laughter, her body muffling all sound even to my ears as she leant further forward cutting off my air supply completely as she enjoyed both my oral efforts and my reactions to her torturous attentions.

I felt panic starting to rise, what if she didn’t let me breathe? Would I just pass out, would she notice, would she suffocate me to death? If I did just pass out would I still cum from the vibrations coursing through me, awakening to find an hour of cock torture stretching ahead of me? The world was closing in, the sips of air I could manage to steal as she rocked back and forth in her pleasure barely enough to keep the red clouds at bay as she tickled the backs of my thighs and my ass, her breath warm on my cock. And then it happened, a single image in my mind of my body enduring this torture, enduring future tortures as my Mistress watched and took her own pleasure in my suffering, my suffering fuelling her delight. I saw that image and realised that nothing else mattered, not while I was like this, not while I was hers.

The panic dissolved like morning mist in the noon sun and I felt my body fall still. The tickling was still there, but I could handle it, move it away, ignore it for a time until I was ready to acknowledge it. The vibrations pulled me ever closer to exploding but it now seemed an eternity until I would reach that point. My mouth opened wide, tongue darting inside her and probing around, nose rubbing her clit as she gasped in delighted surprise. I felt her body tighten above me, her own mental struggle to delay her climax suddenly becoming difficult. But she was fighting it all the same and I knew I needed one more advantage.

Flexing my fingers and wrist as far as I could, I felt the soft, soft skin of her right foot just below my fingertips, Ignoring the pain it caused I stretched against the restraints and dropped my fingers between her toes, digging in and tickling as hard as I could. It caught her completely by surprise and a squeal tore through her body, pushing her hips down on top of me, bringing her sex that much closer. Desperate I dove as deep as I could within her, lapping as fast as I could at her wet flesh before pulling back slightly, arching my neck through a most unnatural angle and gently, so very gently, biting her clit.

Her screams reached me even though her thighs were clamped tightly around my head, her body shaking and convulsing with delight. On and on it went, her flesh pressing down, my world gradually turning from black to red as all oxygen was denied me, on and on and on for an eternity. Finally, finally she rolled away, moaning and twitching as she slowly crawled down the bed. Turning she laid between my spread legs and reached for my cock, her hand reaching to turn off the bullet, face directly above my straining cock. For an instant she paused like that, hair falling around her face and gently tickling my thighs, her eyes finding mine and a wicked smile on her gorgeous face, her tongue licking her lips. It was the most erotic sight I’d ever seen and that alone had my right on the edge as her fingers found the remote for the bullet. Without looking she stabbed a single finger down, missed the off button and turned the vibrations up to max. It was too much and before either of us could react my cock exploded, cum shooting out and catching her completely unprepared, drenching her, covering her face and leaving her dripping as I cried out, lost in my own pleasure now.

It seemed to go on forever, much much longer and more powerful than anything I’d felt before. As I finally came down I realised with a feeling of dread that what had just happened would probably have a very severe penalty attached. But to my surprise Elizabeth was looking straight at me, her face still covered in my essence, and she was smiling. “My fault” she said, “not yours, so no punishment. Well… not this time anyway.” She freed my arms, instructed me to take care of the rest and clean up the mess we’d both made while she went to clean up.

That was the first of many, many other nights. True to her word we never did develop a relationship, we were never ‘partners’ in that way. We did however become very very good friends indeed, finding we had a lot in common over the next few weeks as she tortured me and I pleasured her (and occasionally she’d return the favour). Once we left university we drifted in and out of contact for the next couple of years until…

Well, that’s another part of the tale, and one that will have to wait a few minutes. Eva and Elizabeth have been torturing this poor redhead for an hour straight, and one of the reasons I’m here is to make sure everyone takes a break now and again. Besides, I need to change batteries and tapes in these cameras. So you go take a break, have a breather, take a cold shower if you need to, and then meet me back here. I have a feeling they’re going to be at this for a while and there’s so much more to tell…

Part 2

Last edited:
Fine story, full of details and very erotic. :D
Looking forward to part two. :triangle:

Awesome story!

What a great story! The vibrating bullet and forced oral are a very erotic combination! :blush:

I can`t wait to see more! :couch:

My thanks to you all for your kind words, as always it's that which makes the effort of writing worthwhile. There is indeed a part 2, the link is now at the bottom of part 1 or for those that are feeling lazy: Click Here For Part 2

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back