• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About violence in stories...

Scinsor

TMF Expert
I've written several tickling stories, and there's a question I've had on my mind for a while. I was wondering what everyone thought about violence in tickling stories. I've written a few stories that contained some rather gory death scenes, and no one seemed to mind. But does anyone think that violence subtracts from the effect of the tickling? I'm always kind of worried that someone will be reading the story, their blood flowing, and suddenly they read a really violent scene and their bubble just kinda bursts. Has that happened to anyone? Maybe I just worry too much...is there anyone who thinks I shouldn't include violence in stories? Just wondering.

It really depends on what the reader enjoys. I've seen tickling stories written on here about vampires, and such. I wrote stories a few years back about a tickling bandit, who broke in, robbed women, tied them up and tickled them. Each person has their own enjoyment.

Mitch

I too am about to cross the line between tickling and violence.

In the last part of my Occult series (spoilers) there's going to be violence. And also in my Heroes series cominig out in 07, plenty of action.

I don't really favor people getting offed in my writing but it seems that i need to have some casualities depending on the situations i get my characters in.

I like combining other forms of sexual torture with tickle torture and quite often do so in my writing - I'm not really much on girls getting hurt, though.

My stories never involve the ticklees being killed or hurt in any way, usually its anonymous characters that are killed. For example, in my Legend of Zelda story several anonymous evil-doers are brutally slaughtered by Jason. I was just wondering if violence in general turned people off in tickling stories. How much violence is too much?

Scinsor said:
My stories never involve the ticklees being killed or hurt in any way, usually its anonymous characters that are killed. For example, in my Legend of Zelda story several anonymous evil-doers are brutally slaughtered by Jason. I was just wondering if violence in general turned people off in tickling stories. How much violence is too much?

I'm also a fantast writer, and violence is referred to or described in quite graphic detail, in places it's nessessary for plot progression and dramatic purposes. However, I almost always seperate it from tickling when it occurs, I just don't think it and violence go together, it detracts from the pleasure of reading it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back