• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

COMPOUND INTEREST (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all, here's another entry in my ongoing M/M series. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

COMPOUND INTEREST​

At the age of twenty-four, Randy Levine was blessed—sometimes he thought cursed—with a slender, well-toned body, smooth skin and delicate blonde good looks. He had no trouble attracting girls, which was great. Unfortunately, he also attracted a certain type of guy.

Sal Romano had turned out to be that type of guy. Which was awkward, because Sal was an Organization enforcer, and Randy owed the Organization a rather large sum of money.

He’d known it would be risky to borrow money from such a source, but he’d needed it to make ends meet while finishing up his master’s at Unknown University. No one else would float him a loan. He’d run the numbers and figured he’d be able to handle it. But then he’d lost his part-time job at a downtown bookstore, and fallen behind on his payments, and now here was Sal with an offer that Randy felt he couldn’t refuse.

Sal was one of those brutally handsome Italian types: thirtysomething, dark-haired and muscular. He probably had a nickname referencing the size of his member, and his pals no doubt considered him a dedicated ladies’ man. But, as Randy had just discovered, he wasn’t. At least not entirely.

“So that’s the deal,” Sal said. “I’ll take care of your debt. I tell Mr. G. you came up with the money. That won’t surprise him. He knows that the threat of pain is a powerful motivator. And in return, you do this little thing for me.”

“But I’m not, I mean I never—” Randy gulped. “I’m not gay!”

Sal waved this objection away. “So who’s gay? Not you. Not me.” He favored randy with a crooked smile. “I like variety, that’s all.”

“So you mean, you’ll tie me up and tickle me and then we’ll, like, masturbate together?” Randy blushed. “I’ve never been tied up. I just don’t know about this.”

“Hey, a little tickling to get you in the mood for our j.o. session.” Sal shrugged. “Of course, if you’ve changed your mind—”

“No, no,” Randy said quickly. “I guess it’s okay.”

“Then get undressed,” Sal commanded.

Randy complied. He reminded himself that he had little choice in the matter.

They were alone together in the basement of Sal’s house in the suburbs, which Sal had obviously fitted out for the games be enjoyed playing with certain special friends. The space was dominated by a low platform of wooden construction, topped with leather padding. And equipped with two sets of leather straps. A pair of shackles dangled from the ceiling.

Randy took his clothes off, shivering a little under Sal avid gaze. He could scarcely believe that this was happening, but what was the alternative? If he refused Sal’s advances, he’d be stomped. And the stomping wouldn’t stop until he coughed up the cash. This way, he’d have to endure a certain amount of humiliation, but the whole thing would be over and done with in a few hours. And he had to admit to himself that he felt a tiny twinge of excitement at the prospect of experiencing a couple of his most secret and shameful sexual fantasies: bondage and all-male mutual masturbation. He wasn’t gay or anything, Randy told himself, he was just curious.

“Come on, mount up.” Sal punctuated this command with a playful swat to his prisoner’s bare behind. Randy yelped and hastened to obey. The sooner they got started, he told himself, the sooner this whole ordeal would be over and done with. He climbed aboard the platform and got to his knees as directed.

“That’s my boy,” said Sal as he tightened leather straps over Randy’s ankles. “Now, wrists together, arms up, and we’re all set!”

Kneeling there stark naked, with his legs apart and his arms stretched high over his head, Randy felt horribly helpless and exposed. He was especially conscious of the way in which his scrotum swayed between his thighs whenever he moved. The vulnerability of that delicate sac made his skin prickle.

Having satisfied himself that Randy’s bonds were secure, Sal stepped back and gave his prisoner a long, appraising look. “It’s lucky for you you’re so cute,” he chuckled. “Otherwise you wouldn’t be getting this special deal.”

And with that, Sal proceeded to take his clothes off!

Though Randy had of course been expecting this, his blood still ran cold with dread. For the first time, he wondered just how far would Sal make him go. Would he really content himself with some tickling and masturbation? Or would he want more? But whatever this Italian stud had in mind, Randy knew he had no choice. It was beginning to look as if some of his most secret and shameful homoerotic fantasies might soon become reality—whether he wanted them to or not.

Sal was naked now—and already he was sporting an impressive erection! Randy’s eyes widened. Not for nothing did Sal revel in the nickname of the Sicilian Stallion. And in his right hand he held a long, stiff, pointed feather.

The very THOUGHT of being tickled made poor Randy break out in a cold sweat of fear. What the FUCK had he gotten himself into?! But it was too late to back out now.

“Of course, some actually prefer to be SPANKED.” Sal whispered. He gave his prisoner a hard slap on the ass that made Randy squeal and shiver. “But I think you’re a ticklish one. I think that laughter will open the locked door to your heart. And here’s the key.”

He held up the feather.

“Oh no! Oh PLEASE no!” Randy made a frantic effort to jerk his arms down. All at once, the thought of being tickled seemed horrific! “You can’t DO this! You just CAN’T!”

“Well, sweet thing, you know the alternative. It’s either this—” Sal brandished the feather— “or you get the standard treatment specified for deadbeats. It’s still your choice.”

Randy said nothing. What COULD he say? The terrible truth was that Sal had him by the balls. He was just going to have to take whatever this fucking PERVERT chose to dish out.

“But fingers before feathers, sweet thing. That’s the way I like to do it. And the only question is, just WHERE do we begin?” Sal circled the platform, avidly eying the lithe form of his trembling prisoner. “How about right HERE?” And with that, he darted his fingers into Randy’s defenseless armpits!

“GAAAAHAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Randy screamed. He squirmed frantically in a futile attempt to protect his sensitive hollows from Sal’s ticklish assault. His dangling balls swayed between his thighs in a way that made him cringe with a feeling of absolute helplessness! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“THAT’S what I like to hear,” Sal chuckled. “How about a little LOUDER, though?

Randy certainly did his best to comply with his muscular tormenter’s request. “YAAAAAAHAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” he bellowed. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-AAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“That’s right,” Sal whispered. “LAUGH for me, sweet thing! From the moment I laid eyes on you, I just KNEW that you’d love to be TICKLED!”

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!” Randy screeched. Sal’s dancing fingers were driving him out of his fucking MIND! “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” he howled. “OH-HO-OH-NO—OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO!!!”

“How about your RIBS, sweet thing?” Sal leaned in closer. There was an avid gleam in his eyes. “Are you ticklish THERE?”

He explored his squealing prisoner’s ribcage with stiff, demanding fingers. Randy tried really, really hard to escape this sadistic new caress, writhing his torso to and fro with an energy born of authentic desperation. “BWAAAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he screamed. It TICKLED! It tickled too fucking MUCH—!

But it was also. . .arousing. Try as he might to ignore that aspect of the scenario, Randy couldn’t deny that something deep, deep inside of him was responding to this exquisite torture. To be naked and helpless in the hands of handsome, muscular Sal—to be his wiggling, giggling tickle toy—to know what Sal wanted from him and to suspect that he was willing to give it—all this added a touch of delicious sweetness to the sweaty brew of Randy’s hysterical anguish. . .

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” he screamed. “EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

Sal continued to tickle his slender prisoner’s armpits and ribs until Randy was wheezing, shivering and covered with cold sweat. Then he stepped back, smiled and said, “Time for a break, sweet thing. I wouldn’t want to wear you out so early in the evening.”

He probably didn’t want to wear himself out either. Randy could see that Sal still had a hard-on. From time to time, the muscular tickler stroked himself lightly. But clearly, he intended to save himself for later fun and games with Randy.

“That’s right,” Sal whispered, as if he’d read Randy’s mind. “Once I have you all tuned up by tickling, we’ll move on to the main action. But there’s no hurry, sweet thing. We can take our time.”

Sal circled the platform, studying is prisoner from all angles. Finally he took up a position behind Randy. “I know just where to tickle you next, sweet thing. Trust me, you’re going to LOVE it!”

And with that, Sal raised the feather and stroked the patch of skin just above the cleft of Randy’s buttocks!

“EEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE!!!” Randy screamed as that supersensitive spot was ever so gently caressed. He writhed like a maniac, striving desperately but hopelessly to escape the father’s tormenting touch. “EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE!!!”

“See? I TOLD you you’d love being tickled back here,” Sal chuckled. “Makes you feel all SEXY, doesn’t it?”

Randy’s svelte belly convulsed as Sal’s sadistically wielded feather teased shriek after shriek of high-pitched, girlish laughter out of him. Never in his life had he experienced anything remotely like THIS! After only a couple of minutes of this fiendish new ticklish assault, he was already half out of his fucking MIND—!

But what was even more horrible of all, Randy’s treacherous body was actually RESPONDING to this exquisite torture! Slowly but surely, the sexual tension that he’d sensed earlier was building rapidly in his belly and his balls. He didn’t want Sal to know that he was getting horny, but he just couldn’t help wiggling his hips.

“That’s right, sweet thing.” There was a bit of a catch in Sal’s voice. “Shake that cute ass of yours for me. . .”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH PLEASE!!!” Randy gasped. Sweat was beginning to trickle down his torso. Oh, and his COCK was beginning to rise! “PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!” he begged, not sure just WHAT he was begging for. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIIEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!”

“Please, oh, please!” Sal mocked his squealing prisoner. “Aren’t we all POLITE and stuff! But what do you WANT? Oh, wait, I bet I know! You want me to go LOWER!”

And before Randy could protest or plead for mercy, Sal’s feather was probing the tender crevice between his butt cheeks, and stroking his puckered ORIFICE!

“EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE!!!” Randy screeched in a prefect frenzy of anguished hilarity. “EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

Randy writhed violently as a jolt of absolutely UNBEARABLE ticklish sensation shot up his asshole. His balls bounced between his trembling thighs. His skin crawled with gooseflesh, causing the hairs on his arms and legs to stick up like tiny wires. And his cock continued to lift as it stiffened.

“Ever have anyone sneak in on you through the back DOOR?” Sal inquired. “Oh, wait, that’s right, you’re not that WAY, are you?”

“BWAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Randy screamed. He wiggled his bare behind with ever-increasing desperation, but it did no good. Fucking Sal just kept probing and stroking with his fucking FEATHER and it was driving Randy absolutely BUGFUCK—!

“See?” Sal whispered. “You DO like it, don’t you, sweet thing? I can always tell who’s going to like it. You just need some encouragement, that’s all. . .”

And he was RIGHT, damn him! Randy was fully erect now. A clear, tiny drop of pre-cum appeared at the very tip of his tumid tool. It dripped down and was quickly replaced by another. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEE-HEEEESE!!!” he screamed in a fit compounded of ticklish torment and burning lust. “PLEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEESE!!!”

But as if to mock Randy’s heartfelt plea, Sal chose that very moment to dip the feather down between his prisoner’s thighs to stroke his balls!

Poor Randy shrieked like a girl as this wickedly intimate caress sent a powerful surge of ticklish sensation racing from his tense balls, straight up the length of his rigid rod. It was just too much! He arched his back and strained mightily to make himself CUM! In that blessed release lay his only salvation—Randy was SURE of it! If only he could DO it, Sal would stop TICKLING him! It made no sense, but it was Randy’s last remaining hope. The horrible, never-ending LAUGHTER had driven every other thought from his addled brain.

“Ah, I think you’re beginning to get CLOSE,” Sal chortled. And then mercifully, he stopped stroking his prisoner’s balls. “I suppose at this point you’d like me to tickle your JOYSTICK,” he continued, stepping around the platform to stand in front of Randy. “And I will. If you promise me something.”

“Aaaah. . .aaaah. . . .aaaah. . .” Randy gasped. He sagged in his bonds, all but weeping with relief.

“Promise that you’ll suck MY joystick and I’ll make you cum, sweet thing.” Sal moved closer. “Come on, you know you want to. . .”

“Wha. . .wha. . .what?!” Randy gasped.

“You know you want to,” Sal repeated.

“But I’m not that WAY!” Randy cried. “I can’t DO that!”

“Well, it us to you, sweet thing. If the deal’s off, then it’s off.” Sal shrugged. “Want me to untie you?”

“But that’s not what you said before!” Randy whined. “You said we’d just jerk OFF together! It’s not FAIR!”

“Well, I’m doing you a rather large favor.” Sal stepped closer. He put a hand on Randy’s heaving chest. “And believe me, before we’re done, you’ll have not problem with it. You were already getting all hot and bothered. You LOVE what I’m doing, don’t you?”

“No!” Randy cried, squirming in his bonds. “Yes! Oh, I don’t KNOW—!”

“I’m going to tickle it right out of you, sweet thing.” Sal’s hand slipped down to give his prisoner’s joystick a pat. He smiled to discover that Randy was still semi-stiff. “And after that. . .”

He left the rest unsaid. And Randy had nothing to add. He didn’t want to get stomped for being a deadbeat, of course. But in his heart of hearts he knew that Sal was right. The bastard had read him like a book. He adored being tickled this way, and he longed fervently for Sal to bring him to orgasm, and he was more than willing to return the favor in such manner as the muscular tickler might command. He’d been willing from the beginning. There. He’d admitted it to himself. And now had a throbbing erection. His cock stuck up at an acute angle. Sal smiled.

“I guess there’s no doubt where I should tickle you NOW,” he whispered, raising the feather and thrusting it between Randy’s quivering thighs. “Ready or not, here you CUM!”

And with that. Sal began stroking from Randy’s tense balls to the swollen head of his quivering cock!

“UUUURRRRNNNNUGH!!!” Randy grunted. His hips jerked back and forth in an effort to maintain maximum contact with the teasing, tormenting feather. The sweet, delicious sensation in his balls was spreading now, tensing the muscles of this ass and thighs, making his guts feel all hot, loose and greasy. Each stroke of the feather along the underside of his yearning joystick redoubled Randy’s desperate, driving desire to CUM—!

“Ah, so you LIKE it, do you?” Sal whispered. He swirled the feather over the head of Randy’s member. “Does it make you CRAZY? Does it make you want to SQUIRT?”

“MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!! Randy replied. “URRRRRRUMMMMMMPH!!!”

“I think you’re really going to make a MESS,” Sal snickered. “I’d better be careful!” He stepped to the side. “That’s better. And I can tickle it just fine from here!”

“UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” Randy grunted. “UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!” He was right on the fucking EDGE now—oh, he could FEEL it—oh, it was GLORIOUS—oh, he was going to cum his stupid fucking BRAINS out—!

And then it was happening! Oh God it was HAPPENING! Randy arched his back, trembled all over, shook his ass and with a throaty, passionate grunt, began to DO it—!

A roaring tidal wave of absolute fucking ECSTASY swept over Randy. He shivered and squirmed so violently that the sweat flew from his naked body. He lost all sense of time and his surroundings. The only thing that mattered to him was the full, unhindered realization of the release craved. Nothing would stop him now! Nothing! Oh, he would ride and ride and fucking RIDE this wave until—!

It seemed to go on forever and indeed, Randy required a dozen straining spasms to empty his balls. He didn’t realize that he was laughing and weeping as he did it. But when it was over and he returned to himself, he smiled at Sal.

“So was it good for you, sweet thing?” the muscular tickler inquired.

“I think my first payment is due,” Randy whispered. He licked his lips. “With interest.”

Wow now that was intense indeed..

:D Hi T.T. Gore, :wavingguy
My name is Tickleslave07 great story dude bravo.
Sal had an allterier motive in tickling Randy he new that he could create a hommosexual slave through his tickle torture.
Even though Randy repeatedly told Sal he wasn't that way.

But hey if you like reading go to the true stories section of the TMF and read mine it's a M/M and it's called The Farm Hand and tell me what you think of it
It's a tale of my ordeal on a fictional farm with surprising results :D In any event dude great job.

:jester:

Thanks for the kind comment. Be on the lookout for two new stories--one F/M and one M/M--coming soon to TMF.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back