• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Dreams In California, Then, Naomi Steps Up To The Plate

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. They started by losing two of three in San Fransisco, and then won two of three in San Diego, before losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, to begin a nine game homestand, at about Midnight on a Sunday night.
While the Good Guys were in California, Naomi and Mitch had intense cyber conversations on the computer. Mitch told her that while he was away, he had logged into the team's message board, and seen messages, apparently posted by members of the team, under concealed screen names, discussing how Paradise's most controversial couple should just take their drama, and get the fuck off the team, and out of town. Mitch and Naomi were stunned, as they thought that members of the team were their friends. Naomi told Mitch that this current circumstance was partially his fault, because, he was very open about their issues, and, he had left them open to attack. One of the Good Guys coaches, who was especially close to Mitch, advised him to be more tight lipped, about his personal life with Naomi. During the flight home from Los Angeles, on Sunday night, Mitch decided that during the rest of his tenure with the team, no matter how long that was, he needed to be tight lipped about everything, and not discuss his personal feelings, about Naomi and him, or anything else, with their teammates. The couple was there for two reasons, to play baseball, earn a living, and tickle, period. Mitch had been one of the most outspoken members of the team, when it came to dealing, and getting rid of Spencer, and now, his openness had worked to his disadvantage, again.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was there waiting for him. Mitch was postively stunned about the turn of events. Naomi, who had been at odds with him, seemingly for months, was his rock, as he poured out his heart to her, about his mistakes. "Nai, I'm sorry. Let's just work on our marriage, and get it right, and fucking retire, after this year, World Series or bust. Fuck this team, and these people. I'll go with you, anywhere, you can act, and I'll do whatever. Maybe all the distractions, and the many voices around us, have caused the problems" Naomi kissed Mitch on top of the head:" You are basically a good man, Mitchell. If I believed you were really bad, I would have left you, a long, long time ago. What you are is impulsive, and self destructive. You open yourself, and us, up for attack. Dont do that anymore. Go to the ballpark, smile in everyone's face, dont post about our lives on the message board of the team site, and just work with me. I am not going anywhere. I am still here. As long as you continue to work on us, and our marriage, and you care, I will never go anywhere. Me first for you, and you first for me, remember" Naomi said. The couple made love that night, and Mitch, with all he went through with Naomi, realized she was his rock.
The next night, when Mitch got to the ballpark, he made his pleasant hellos, even though he truly felt like letting loose, wanting to find out who posted the attacking comments about him and Naomi on the team message board. Instead, he was confronted by a newspaper reporter from the Nassau Sun Herald, with an ominous question:" Mitch, two rumours. One, we heard you told Naomi last night that you were retiring, and two, we heard that your contract was not being picked up for next year, because ownership, Alan, and your teammates are sick of the drama that you and Naomi cause, any comment?" Mitch looked at the reporter with a look of stone, and then said in a slow and measured tone:" Yeah, weasel, here is my comment. Take your notebook, and your rumors, and speculations about what I say to my wife, and my teammates, and about my marriage, and shove them straight fucking up your little ass!" Mitch seethed, walking away from the intrusive reporter.
That night, with a smaller than usual, and rowdy crowd in the stands, due to on and off showers. A crowd that booed Mitch, when he came to the plate, the Good Guys played the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and gave up three runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, didnt get any, and lost, 3-0. The next night, Gil Bellows had the ball. The team had their hitting shoes on, scoring five runs in the first, and three more the rest of the way, for an 8-3 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She allowed but two runs in seven innings, and the Good Guys hit a first inning Grand Slam, by Ed Burns, which was all the team needed, in a 4-2 victory.
Thursday was an off day. During the homestand so far, Mitch and Naomi had been getting along well. There had been sex, tickling, foot worship, and a return to normalcy. "She has been very supportive to me through this whole bullshit that got out of hand with the team, and the team message board. It made me reflect, that, at the end of the day, she has been my wife for 24 years. We can, and should, be together forever. I can take Nai, leave the island after this season, and say fuck it to baseball, and the team. I dont ever have to see, or speak to, any of these people again, but, if she is with me, for life, I am a blessed man, and Nai, I love you, and I am going to work very, very hard on us, because I want you, forever, unconditionally" Mitch said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter, and she pitched well, allowing but two runs in eight innings, in a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and gave up four runs in six innings, losing 4-0. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, breezy, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched a dominant game that day, allowing but three hits, and striking out thirteen. The Good Guys trailed 1-0 in the eighth, before exploding for four runs in the bottom half, for a 4-1 triumph.
The Reds came to town on Monday, in the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and allowed one run in eight innings, as the team hit one three run homer, and came off with a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron took the hill on Tuesday night. She allowed six runs in five innings, and the Good Guys could not rally, losing 6-4. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout. While she did get hit around that day, allowing four runs and ten hits, in six innings, the team stayed in the game, and, was tied, 4-4 in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a Grand Slam. The Good Guys gave up a run in the ninth, but shut the door, on what would be an 8-5 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a less than fun homestand for Mitch and Naomi, as they had learned their lessons about things, and would be very deliberate in their dealings from now on.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be one of the hairdressers, for the females of the team. The hair girl, a cute, petite, redhead, with long hair and glasses, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was next, tickling the hair girl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was the next ler, tickling the hair girl on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, with fingers, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of the hair girl's feet. He attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. The hair girl went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the hair girl was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington. "We had a pretty good homestand, this time, American, did you like that? Feet, tickling, support. It can be that way always, if we iron all these things out" Naomi said. "Yes, I did like it, and, thank you for your support. I promise, I will be very careful about what I say to the team while I'm on the trip, since I dont know which one posted that shit about us, so, it is best that I be wary of everyone" Mitch said, kissing Naomi goodbye
So, it had been a homestand of complete irony. Mitch and Naomi united against their team, and the mysterious posters on the team site. Had they both figured out that at the end of the day, their marriage, and staying together was all that mattered? Mitch had felt his spirits lift 1000% when Naomi told him that he was "basically good". It made him realize that as a person, his wife whom he married 24 years earlier, and who he loved, and apparently still loved him, thought highly of him, in spite of their battles. Perhaps, the real thing that needed to be dumped, was not his marriage, or Naomi, but rather, the team, the people who had betrayed him, and perhaps, public tickling, forever. In the meantime, he had a ten day road trip, with these people, like it or not. No decision could be made yet. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
I'm glad that Naomi showed some support this time around. It is pretty crappy of their friends to discuss the state of Mitch and Naomi's marriage. They didn't even have the courage to use their real names. Usually someone who doesn't want to be found out is doing something they know is wrong. That's just my philosophy. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, what the friends did, is to take personal info they knew about the couple, and use it in the wrong way. Naomi was affected too, so, she was out to protect Mitch, and herself.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back